• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Random Orders Not Enough for Show

In summary, the customer is wondering whether to hold onto orders until her Fall Kickoff/Customer Appreciation Party or process them now. She also has a birthday gift order that can arrive late, but is unsure if she should send it in sooner. Suggestions include asking the customers what they prefer, mentioning the party to encourage more orders, and offering special deals or discounts at the party. Ultimately, the decision is up to the customer and her business goals.
babywings76
Gold Member
This past week I've been contacted by some people that they want to order something. I add all of them up and it's $88 in orders. Two of them are for family who live out of state, so they have to pay direct shipping no matter what. One of those two is for a birthday gift for my BIL whose birthday is the 29th. My MIL said it's okay if it isn't there exactly by his birthday. I am hosting a Fall Kickoff/Customer Appreciation Party on the 25th. Do I string everyone along until that date? Except for the birthday order, the others aren't necessarily in a rush. And I invited them to my party, too, but they don't know if they can come. Do I process the birthday present order now and hold onto the others until my party? Or do I try to find a few more orders and get this submitted ASAP and have my party later be its own thing.

What would you do?

Ask them. If they don't mind waiting, hold off on them. If they'd like the orders sooner, since they'll be direct ship anyway, put them in as individual orders.

Ask them. Tell them you have the party later this month and ask if it's okay to send their order in with the party. As far as the birthday gift, your MIL already said it could get there late. I'd mention it again to be sure she's okay and if you have any doubt send it in sooner.

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your situation with us. It sounds like you have a few options for how to handle these orders and I would be happy to offer some suggestions.Firstly, it's great that you have received $88 in orders! That's a fantastic start to the month. As for the orders for family members living out of state, it's understandable that they will need to pay for direct shipping. In terms of the birthday gift for your BIL, it's great that your MIL is okay with it not arriving on his exact birthday. That takes some pressure off.As for your Fall Kickoff/Customer Appreciation Party on the 25th, it's up to you whether you want to hold onto the orders until then or process them now. If you do decide to process them now, you could always mention to your customers that you will have some special deals or promotions at your party, so they may want to hold off on ordering more until then. This could also be a great opportunity to introduce new products or offer a discount for ordering a certain amount.On the other hand, if you decide to wait until after your party to process the orders, it could be a great way to boost your sales and have a successful party. You could even offer a special discount or gift to those who attend your party and place an order.Ultimately, it's up to you and what you feel is best for your business. If you do decide to process the birthday present order now, I would recommend reaching out to the other customers and letting them know that you have received their orders and will be processing them after your party. This shows that you value their business and are still committed to providing them with great service.I hope this helps and I wish you all the best with your party and future orders!Sincerely,

1. Can I place a "Random Order Not Enough for Show"?

Yes, you can place a "Random Order Not Enough for Show" on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. This type of order allows you to choose any products you want without having to host a traditional party.

2. Is there a minimum amount required for a "Random Order Not Enough for Show"?

No, there is no minimum amount required for this type of order. You can choose as few or as many products as you like.

3. Can I earn host rewards with a "Random Order Not Enough for Show"?

Yes, you can earn host rewards with this type of order. Your consultant will be able to provide you with more information on the specific rewards you can earn based on the total sales of your order.

4. How long will it take for my "Random Order Not Enough for Show" to arrive?

The delivery time for your order will depend on the shipping method you choose at checkout. Your consultant will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery date based on your location.

5. Can I make changes or cancel my "Random Order Not Enough for Show" after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once your order has been placed, we are unable to make any changes or cancellations. However, if there is an issue with your order, please reach out to your consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mconsola
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • raebates