• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Having Trouble Updating Pws?

In summary, there can be a few reasons why you are having trouble updating your PWS, such as a poor internet connection, a temporary glitch in the system, or an outdated browser. To update your PWS, log into your Pampered Chef account, click on the "My PWS" tab, and then click on the "Edit" button next to the section you want to update. If you are unable to save your changes, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, using a different browser or device, or reaching out to customer service for assistance. It is possible to update your PWS from a mobile device, but some features may not be available. Updating your PWS will not affect your consultant account as they are separate
pamperedbecky
I'm trying to update some recipes and pictures on my PWS and when I click on a picture to update/change, it says my session has expired or sometimes another error message. How frustrating! I'm able to update the text part of it, if I do it myself. But if I try to utilize one of their pre-formatted paragraphs, it says my session has expired. Has anyone else had this happen lately?:(

Hey Becky,

That has been happening off and on for me as well - big pain in the butt! I just go back to Consultant's corner and start all over again - not much help - sorry!

I keep trying and it's not working. Oh well. At least I'm able to get the wording in there. But I'd love to get some images of cookware on the page I'm talking about the September special. Maybe it'll work Monday.

1. Why am I having trouble updating my PWS?

There can be a few reasons why you are having trouble updating your PWS. It could be due to a poor internet connection, a temporary glitch in our system, or an outdated browser. Please make sure you have a stable internet connection, try refreshing the page, and ensure that you are using the latest version of your browser before attempting to update your PWS again.

2. How do I update my PWS?

To update your PWS, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My PWS" tab. From there, click on the "Edit" button next to the section you want to update. Make your desired changes and click "Save" when you are finished. Please note that any changes made to your PWS can take up to 24 hours to appear.

3. I am unable to save my changes when updating my PWS. What should I do?

If you are having trouble saving your changes when updating your PWS, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, try using a different browser or device. If you continue to experience difficulties, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

4. Can I update my PWS from my mobile device?

Yes, you can update your PWS from your mobile device. Simply log into your Pampered Chef account on your mobile browser and follow the same steps as you would on a desktop or laptop computer. Please note that some features may not be available on the mobile version of our website.

5. Will updating my PWS affect my consultant account?

No, updating your PWS will not affect your consultant account. Your consultant account and your PWS are separate entities. Any changes made to your PWS will not impact your consultant information or vice versa.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcwarr
  • bbenton4