• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Navigation Issues in CC: Session Expiration Errors

AOL has a problem with their e-mail servers where they won't let certain addresses through. This is why you can't send e-mails with an @aol.com address attached to them.
otisbg
Gold Member
Has anyone had problems with navigation in CC? Every time I try and check for web orders or shipping status I get the message " your session has expired - or timed out or something". C'mon now.....I can only click a mouse so fast - I mean it has to be 5 seconds and I have to log in again. Is there some sort of setting I need to change? I sent an email to Technical support and will patiently wait for a reply.

otisbg said:
Has anyone had problems with navigation in CC? Every time I try and check for web orders or shipping status I get the message " your session has expired - or timed out or something". C'mon now.....I can only click a mouse so fast - I mean it has to be 5 seconds and I have to log in again. Is there some sort of setting I need to change? I sent an email to Technical support and will patiently wait for a reply.

I have been getting that also, but not for just 5 minutes. Sometimes I'll start doing other things & when I come back to my puter it wants me to sign in again...HTH

I don't know. I was placing an outlet order for one of my customers and it just kept sitting there waiting to load. It took me over an hour 2 order 2 items. maybe its too hot for our computers to work correctly...lol

I get that every time I use the web Assist. Their responce was because I use aol and they have lots of probs with it. So if i need to use the webassist
i have to go to anthor site such as internet explorer

Yes, it does that to me every time I use AOL. Have to go to IE and then it's fine.

It amazes me the problems I have accessing other sites through AOL. As big as they are, you'd think they'd get this stuff figured out!

Thanks so much for helping me! I do access through AOL here at home but through IE at work and it does not happen at work.
You all are wonderful and solved my dilemma..............now all I need is to get the right Business Buildin Package and I am on the Road to Success and My Dreams!.
Thanks again :D
Linda

Just a side note about AOL. I work for a very large mortgage company and we have a block, litterally on AOL e-mail assdresses. We had too. When we first started up the new e-mail server, we were getting lockups and it would sit forever before anyone would get e-mails. We were tracking e-mail addresses as far as whose would come in and whose would not - meaning the AOL address senders e-mails seemed to keep getting lost. Well, after checking, it turned out they were here but were quarantined! The server simply would not let them through. So... we tried everything, we white listed the addresses, we tried to even set up our own AOL accounts to see if there were error messages on the other side. Then we tried sending everyting from docs to pics and nothing worked. We then had to simply tell everyone that we could not accept any e-mails of any kind with @aol.com attached to them. They do that on purpose by the way. To stupid. And to think you all pay for a service most other companies would not touch if you gave it them. Even the HO can't deal with it. Go out and get a Yahoo, Firefox or whatever account. Tell AOL to stick it. Just think about the day your PP or P3 shows you succesfully transmitted a party to find it never showed up at HO. Then tell me again why your on a service that purposely does this to it's customers. They know about these issues. They just don't care as long as they are getting your money.

1. What is a CC session expiration error?

A CC session expiration error occurs when the session between the Pampered Chef website and your computer expires, usually after a period of inactivity. This can cause issues with navigating the website and accessing certain features.

2. How can I prevent CC session expiration errors?

To prevent CC session expiration errors, make sure to actively use the website and not leave it idle for extended periods of time. You can also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, which can sometimes resolve the issue.

3. I keep getting CC session expiration errors even though I'm actively using the website. What should I do?

If you are still experiencing CC session expiration errors despite actively using the website, try using a different browser or updating your current browser to the latest version. You can also try accessing the website from a different device.

4. Can I change the session expiration time on the Pampered Chef website?

No, the session expiration time is set by the website and cannot be changed by users.

5. I'm still having trouble with navigation after resolving the CC session expiration error. What should I do?

If you are still experiencing navigation issues after resolving the CC session expiration error, try logging out of the website and then logging back in. If the issue persists, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • jeanniedelorme