• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Voice Mail Message Suggestions

In summary, some general tips for leaving a November voice mail message could include introducing yourself and stating the reason for your call, speaking clearly and slowly, and leaving a call back number or other contact information. There are also specific topics or events that could be mentioned, such as Thanksgiving preparations or promotions. To make your message stand out, try using a creative introduction, incorporating seasonal phrases, and keeping it concise. Whether to include personal or business updates depends on the purpose of your call and your relationship with the recipient. It can be helpful to leave a voice mail message even if you have already sent an email or text, but respect the recipient's preferred method of communication.
jj16
Gold Member
I'm trying to keep up with my PWS and voice mail and change them each month according to what is going on. Last month I had no problem coming up with wording for my voice mail message but this month it's a little more challenging. Any suggestions? TIA

jj16:)

What are you trying to get? Bookings? Sales? Recruits? I would think you have time for one plug. Maybe "Starting your Christmas shopping? Have a show and get your gifts for free". If you want it specific to Simple Additions "Our beautiful ceramic Simple Additions are on sale this month - 20 or 60% off!"

Of course, I'm still have asleep so....

"Hello, you've reached at [Your Business]. As we enter a new month, I am grateful for all the wonderful opportunities and experiences that have come my way. This month, I'll be focusing on [insert focus/theme]. If you would like to learn more about how I can assist you with this, please leave a message after the tone and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Have a fantastic day!"

1. What are some general tips for leaving a November voice mail message?

Some general tips for leaving a November voice mail message could include introducing yourself and stating the reason for your call, speaking clearly and slowly, and leaving a call back number or other contact information in case the recipient needs to reach you.

2. Are there any specific topics or events that should be mentioned in a November voice mail message?

Yes, there are a few topics or events that could be mentioned in a November voice mail message. These could include Thanksgiving preparations or plans, fall-themed promotions or sales, and any upcoming events or specials for the holiday season.

3. How can I make my November voice mail message stand out and be more memorable?

To make your November voice mail message stand out and be more memorable, you could try using a creative or catchy introduction, incorporating seasonal or holiday-related phrases or references, and keeping the message concise and to the point.

4. Is it appropriate to include personal or business updates in a November voice mail message?

It depends on the purpose of your call and your relationship with the recipient. If you are calling with a specific business-related purpose, it may be best to stick to that topic. However, if you have a strong personal or professional connection with the recipient, it may be appropriate to briefly mention any updates or news in your message.

5. Should I leave a November voice mail message if I have already sent an email or text message?

It can be helpful to leave a voice mail message even if you have already sent an email or text message. This way, you can ensure that the recipient has received and understood your message, and it also adds a personal touch to your communication. However, if the recipient has specifically requested to be contacted through a certain method, it is best to respect their preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • bnavpol
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76