• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Cricut Inspiration? Check out these websites and share your creations!

In summary, the conversation was about the speaker's new Cricut machine and their search for good websites with craft and card ideas. They also mentioned their addiction to buying cartridges and their favorite site, Cricut.com, where they can find inspiration and share their own creations. Additionally, they shared about their crafting setup and good deals they found on magazines and classes.
starrmarie
I got a Cricut for Mothers Day and have not really used it yet. I went online today to try to find a website with Craft/Card Ideas and couldn't find a good one. Does anyone know of any good websites? I would also love to see any of your creations if you have pics. This machine is so awesome, I just get so overwhelmed when I sit down and try to make something….to many options I guess. :cry: The cartridges I have so far are: Paperdoll Dressup, DoodleCharms, DonJuan, Stretch Your Imagination, and Opposites Attract.

Help Please:eek:

Oh I love the looks of this product. I have watched the infomercials many times and every time I go to WalMart I have to make myself leave it on the shelf. It looks so neat and the ideas they give you on the tv are awesome. I especially like that you can use it to make those vinyl letters that can be used on walls.

I love my Cricut(s) - yes I have 2! I first got the Cricut Creat and then got the bigger Expression. I mostly use my little one, but it's nice to have the big one for some projects. I also have about 35 cartridges (yes I'm addicted). My very favorite is the new "A Child's Year."

My favorite site is Cricut personal cutting machines by Provo Craft let you express your creativity how and where you want.. They have a message board. Within the message board is categories some of which are cards, scrapbooks, cartridge exploration with each cartridge in a sub category (you could look-up the carts you have and see other projects done w/them), vinyl, general chat, etc. (can't remember all of them:)!)

I've been in to making cards lately. I've attached a few of mine.

You will get so many ideas if you go to cricut.com. You'll see some of my post on there too - I'm chefrhonda (no I don't advertise PC - but have caught others who have). I don't have time to post often, but do sometimes.

I've been able to get more crafting done lately since I finally got a desk! I was so lucky to find this desk at WalMart: Walmart.com: Better Homes and Gardens&reg Autumn Lane Desk, White: Furniture. I got it for $119! It fits perfect in my sun room and goes w/the white furniture I already have in there. Now I can keep all my stuff out and ready to go. I was keeping everything in my closet and working at the counter in the kitchen. I always had to clean it all up for dinner, etc. Now I can stop in the middle of a project and leave it. It's so nice!

I've also gotten some great magazines called Cards. They are very expensive (like $19 per issue), but I found a great deal on ohmycrafts.com. They had an entire year (12 issues) in a storage box for $25, and I had a $5 off coupon. They are from 2007, but they are all new to me and I love the storage box they came in.

I could talk all day about my Cricut:D! Have fun with yours. Let me know if you have any questions.

P.S. After you go to cricut.com click on community and then message board!

Attachments

• IMG_0073.jpg
    IMG_0073.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 455
  • IMG_0309.JPG
    IMG_0309.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 385
  • IMG_0311.JPG
    IMG_0311.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_0490.jpg
    IMG_0490.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:
try splitcoaststampers.com :)

Nuthin' worse than a crickut in the bedroom about 2:00 AM.CHIRP! CHIRP! CHIRP! CHIRP! CHIRP! CHIRP! CHIRP! CHIRP! Drives me nuts - and that's not a long drive, it's a short putt.

check if your local SB stores are offering classes. I know mine here does. Soooooo worth it!!!

pampchefrhondab said:
I love my Cricut(s) - yes I have 2! I first got the Cricut Creat and then got the bigger Expression. I mostly use my little one, but it's nice to have the big one for some projects. I also have about 35 cartridges (yes I'm addicted). My very favorite is the new "A Child's Year."

My favorite site is Cricut personal cutting machines by Provo Craft let you express your creativity how and where you want.. They have a message board. Within the message board is categories some of which are cards, scrapbooks, cartridge exploration with each cartridge in a sub category (you could look-up the carts you have and see other projects done w/them), vinyl, general chat, etc. (can't remember all of them:)!)

I've been in to making cards lately. I've attached a few of mine.

You will get so many ideas if you go to cricut.com. You'll see some of my post on there too - I'm chefrhonda (no I don't advertise PC - but have caught others who have). I don't have time to post often, but do sometimes.

I've been able to get more crafting done lately since I finally got a desk! I was so lucky to find this desk at WalMart: Walmart.com: Better Homes and Gardens&reg Autumn Lane Desk, White: Furniture. I got it for $119! It fits perfect in my sun room and goes w/the white furniture I already have in there. Now I can keep all my stuff out and ready to go. I was keeping everything in my closet and working at the counter in the kitchen. I always had to clean it all up for dinner, etc. Now I can stop in the middle of a project and leave it. It's so nice!

I've also gotten some great magazines called Cards. They are very expensive (like $19 per issue), but I found a great deal on ohmycrafts.com. They had an entire year (12 issues) in a storage box for $25, and I had a $5 off coupon. They are from 2007, but they are all new to me and I love the storage box they came in.

I could talk all day about my Cricut:D! Have fun with yours. Let me know if you have any questions.

P.S. After you go to cricut.com click on community and then message board!

Wow, This site is awesome! So many ideas. I have been stuck there for the past 5 days. :love: Can't wait to try some of them.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Nuthin' worse than a crickut in the bedroom about 2:00 AM.

CHIRP! CHIRP! CHIRP! CHIRP! CHIRP! CHIRP! CHIRP! CHIRP!

Drives me nuts - and that's not a long drive, it's a short putt.

Ha! I just knew you would CHIRP in on this one. :rolleyes:

I knew you would like it! I'm the same way! I need to stay away for a while - trying to get my fall busy w/PC. I need to earn some money - spent so much on conf., supplies and samples!!

I got one for Mothery's day/ my birthday as well! I love it! I use it to make thank you cards for my child's caregivers at different mom things- bought blank white cards and cut squares- then hearts and stamped Thank you on them- and wrote inside. It was quick and easy- but homemade.

I would invest in Xyron sticker maker refills- don't get the "machine" they run without it! (you just don't get the cutter edge- but I'm guessing you own a pair of scissors!) and then you can feed your creations through and make stickers instantly.

I LOVE to use the glitter scrapbook paper- I have a mat that came with the machine that was ALWAYS too sticky I couldn't get cardstock to remove from it- but found the heavier glitter paper would peel off easily. So I marked it GLITTER ONLY- and use that when I feel sparkly! I just got "printing 101" at walmart for $30 and LOVE the puzzle shape...
I made room signs for my kids- giant hearts, with their names inside the heart. I use it a lot, I set it up on my ironing board--- I haven't used that thing in years, why not?? So I just run over and punch out letters for title pages for my scrapbook, and I even had crop night a couple of months ago and let my friends use it to make names for their kids. I am currently thinking of cute Christmas card ideas... I bought my red and green cardstock Sunday from Joanns... (I have to start early this year- the little one will be here by Halloween!)

Enjoy your cricut. I have already gotten the use out of it for the price.

Some craft ideas I found on cricut.com that I love! Definatly will be doing these.
:)The first one is a pop bottle with a u shape cut in the side, filled with goodies, and labled to cover the hole.
:)Second one is a soup can with the bottom cut with the Pampered chef can opener, stuffed with goodies and a gift card, and the bottom glued back on.
:)Third is a glass block with christmas lights stuffed inside.

All decorated with the Cricut! So cute!

Attachments

• Birthday girl idea.jpg
    Birthday girl idea.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 476
  • Soup Can Gift Holder.jpg
    Soup Can Gift Holder.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 480
  • Pumpkin.jpg
    Pumpkin.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 444
Those are cute! I usually just look at the cards. I need to branch out!

What can I make with my Cricut?

With a Cricut, you can create a variety of projects such as personalized home decor, custom t-shirts, party supplies, and even intricate paper crafts.

What materials can I use with my Cricut?

Cricut machines can cut a wide range of materials including vinyl, cardstock, fabric, and even thin wood. However, it's important to always refer to the specific instructions for your machine to ensure you are using the appropriate materials.

Do I need any special software to use my Cricut?

Yes, you will need to use the Design Space software to create and cut your designs with a Cricut. This software is available for free and can be accessed through a web browser or downloaded as a desktop or mobile app.

Can I use my own designs with a Cricut?

Yes, you can upload your own designs and images to use with your Cricut machine. You can also access a wide range of pre-made designs through the Design Space software.

Are there any maintenance or cleaning tips for my Cricut?

To keep your Cricut machine in good working condition, it's important to regularly clean the blade and cutting mat. You can also use a lint roller to remove any debris from the machine. Additionally, make sure to store your machine in a dry and dust-free environment when not in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedharriet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet