• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Seasoning Recipes to Spice Up Your Meals - Share Your Creations!

In summary, the conversation was about sharing recipes using different seasonings, specifically Jamaican jerk seasoning. Some suggestions included using it on chicken, steak, and even fish. Cilantro was also mentioned as a favorite ingredient. One person shared their experience of making bite-size chicken pieces with jerk seasoning and serving it over rice with cheese and citrus juice. Others also mentioned using the new rubs on chicken. The conversation ended with the group discussing the need to create new recipes using the seasonings.
MissChef
Gold Member
I was wondering if any of you have any recipes, or created anything yourself with our seasonings. I'm so bored with the same old, same old! Tonight I'm trying to come up with something for dinner for chicken and I'm at a loss. I want to do something with the jamaican jerk seasonings, but I don't know what..... if I had chips, I'd make the nachos. Anyway, if anyone has any recipes for ANY of the seasonings, even if it's your own creation, would you please share?
If there is a thread like this out there, then my apologies! But I couldn't find anything and so I thought I'd start a new thread!
TIA:thumbup:

I've had Jamaican Jerk on chicken, steak, hamburger (for nachos).

The Moroccan chicken recipe is great - that seasoning might taste good on fish too... Hmm....

My favorite thing lately is cilantro - I use it in SOOOOO many things now!!!!

Thanks Janet! I knew when I made this thread that you would be one of my very first to respond! Because you're just so helpful that way! I ended up tonight making bite size chicken peices in my skillet with the jerk seasoning. I added some of jerk seasoing to rice and then I mixed some cheese into the chicken after it was cooked and served it over rice. My family drizzled lime and lemon juice over it and they said it was good and different. I only wish I would have had some cilantro!!! I love it too!:thumbup:
I would still love to have any recipes out there.... anyone?

MissChef said:
Thanks Janet! I knew when I made this thread that you would be one of my very first to respond! Because you're just so helpful that way! I ended up tonight making bite size chicken peices in my skillet with the jerk seasoning. I added some of jerk seasoing to rice and then I mixed some cheese into the chicken after it was cooked and served it over rice. My family drizzled lime and lemon juice over it and they said it was good and different. I only wish I would have had some cilantro!!! I love it too!:thumbup:
I would still love to have any recipes out there.... anyone?

We have to get to work creating...I think we're all too busy trying the new season's recipes!!!!

I've made chicken with all 3 of the new rubs. No specific recipes - just cut into pieces and sauteed. But all were really good.

What are some popular seasonings and spices used in Pampered Chef recipes?

Some popular seasonings and spices used in our recipes include garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, paprika, and chili powder.

What is the best way to store homemade seasonings?

The best way to store homemade seasonings is in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. This will help preserve their flavors and extend their shelf life.

Can I adjust the amount of seasoning used in a recipe?

Yes, you can adjust the amount of seasoning used in a recipe to suit your personal taste preferences. Just be mindful of the overall flavor balance in the dish.

Are there any seasonings that can be substituted for one another?

Yes, some seasonings can be substituted for one another if you don't have a specific ingredient on hand. For example, you can substitute dried thyme for dried oregano or cumin for chili powder.

Are there any seasonings that should be added at a specific time during cooking?

Yes, some seasonings should be added at a specific time during cooking to ensure the best flavor. For example, herbs like basil and parsley are best added towards the end of cooking, while stronger spices like cumin and chili powder can be added earlier. Check the recipe for specific instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • tjb11675