• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I add a signature in Mozilla Thunderbird?

In summary, Mozilla Thunderbird is a free and open-source email client developed by Mozilla Foundation that allows users to send, receive, and manage emails from multiple accounts. It is compatible with Windows, macOS, and Linux operating systems and allows for importing emails and contacts from other email clients. It also has built-in security features and offers customization options through themes and add-ons.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I have switched to Mozilla Thunderbird for email, but I have a question...

I cannot figure out how to put my signature on emails. I have searched through everything (I think) but cannot figure it out. For those of you who use Thunderbird, how do you do it?

By signature, I mean that I want this to automatically end all of my emails:

Becky Deemter

Your Pampered Chef Cooking Consultant
616.457.XXXX~ ~ [email protected]
Shop Online 24 hrs a day ~ safe & secure @
www.pamperedxxxx.xxx/cookinwithbecky

I don't use it, Becky, but I found a couple of pages that may help you. Apparently, Thunderbird requires that the sugnature be created as a separate file, which you then tell the program to attach to messages. Check out these 2 pages for info.

Signatures (Thunderbird - MozillaZine Knowledge Base)
http://opensourcearticles.com/thunderbird_15/english/part_03

That's exactly correct... I do use this and at first I thought it was a pain but now when I want to change it I just go into that WORD file and make the changes and wa la... there they are. Now if someone can tell me in Thunderbird how to merge one email address book into another within the program... I'll give you a virtual standing ovation... :)

Okay - I've tried to save it 2 different ways, but then, it just shows up as gobbeldy gook as my signature - what am I doing wrong?

Related to How do I add a signature in Mozilla Thunderbird?

1. What is Mozilla Thunderbird?

Mozilla Thunderbird is a free and open-source email client developed by Mozilla Foundation. It is used for sending, receiving, and managing emails from multiple accounts.

2. Is Mozilla Thunderbird compatible with my operating system?

Yes, Mozilla Thunderbird is compatible with Windows, macOS, and Linux operating systems.

3. Can I import my emails and contacts from other email clients?

Yes, Mozilla Thunderbird allows you to import emails and contacts from other email clients such as Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail.

4. Is Mozilla Thunderbird secure to use?

Yes, Mozilla Thunderbird has built-in security features such as encryption and digital signing to ensure the safety of your emails.

5. Can I customize the appearance of Mozilla Thunderbird?

Yes, you can customize the appearance of Mozilla Thunderbird by choosing from a variety of themes and add-ons available in the Thunderbird add-on store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcmckay
Replies
Views
pkd09
Replies
Views
mpkegley