• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Learn How to Add Thumbnail Pictures to Your Post for Maximum Impact

In summary, adding thumbnail pictures to your post can increase its visual appeal and engagement, and can be easily added by clicking on the "add media" button and selecting an image to set as the featured image. The ideal size for a thumbnail picture is 1200px by 630px, and it is recommended to use high-quality, relevant images to effectively convey your message. When choosing a thumbnail picture, consider the subject of your post and audience, and make sure it is clear and not too cluttered.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
How do you add them into your post?

The same as any attachment. Find it and download. If it's too big it won't download but otherwise it shows as a thumbnail.

so, it has to be saved as a thumbnail first?

I have attached pics that are just saved as jpg and they have appeared as thumbnails.

Okay, so all jpg's show up as thumbnails?

I guess I've never posted a jpg file then. That was driving me crazy, I've been looking for 'attach as thumbnail' option.

pamperedlinda said:

I guess I've never posted a jpg file then. That was driving me crazy, I've been looking for 'attach as thumbnail' option.

If they're not too big a file - but then they won't download. At least that's my experience.

What's the big deal?
IMG_1953.jpg

Hey KG - I know a cute little Viet Namese girl that can take care of that for you.....LOL!

I can picture that.I bet she's a cutie gal.

GROAN! That was REALLY bad!

I'll file that away and try to polish my posts.

You guys are kllin' me!:p

pamperedlinda said:

Hey! Lookit this!

A thumbnail of a thumbnail!

Click on the thumbnail of the thumbnail in order to see the big thumbnail.

Too funny!!!!

Related to Learn How to Add Thumbnail Pictures to Your Post for Maximum Impact

What is the purpose of adding thumbnail pictures to my post?

Adding thumbnail pictures to your post can significantly increase its visual appeal and engagement. It allows readers to quickly understand the content of your post and entices them to click and read more.

How do I add thumbnail pictures to my post?

To add thumbnail pictures to your post, simply click on the "add media" button while editing your post. Select the image you want to use as a thumbnail and click on the "set as featured image" option. Your chosen image will now appear as a thumbnail for your post.

What size should my thumbnail pictures be?

The ideal size for a thumbnail picture is 1200px by 630px. This size ensures that your thumbnail is clear and high quality, while also being compatible with most social media platforms and blog layouts.

Can I use any image as a thumbnail picture?

While you can use any image as a thumbnail picture, it is recommended to use high-quality images that are relevant to your post's content. This will make your post more visually appealing and effectively convey the message you want to communicate.

What are some tips for choosing the right thumbnail picture for my post?

When choosing a thumbnail picture, consider the subject of your post and the audience you are trying to reach. Use eye-catching and relevant images that will grab the reader's attention and accurately represent the content of your post. Also, make sure the thumbnail is clear and not too cluttered with text or graphics.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • StephsKitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StephsKitchen
  • chefheidi2003