• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding Picture to Yahoo Signature

In summary, you cannot add a picture to your Yahoo email signature because you copied the URL from "Properties" and then put it into Explorer/Mozilla.
Melissa78
Gold Member
Can anyone offer any insight as to why I cannot seem to add a picture to my yahoo email signature? (I used the paid version of yahoo) I uploaded the pics to photobucket and no matter what code I use, it gives me an error msg. :grumpy:

They are not large pictures. ONe is simply a smiley face with money in it (you can find it in yahoo images) and the other is the thumbnail for facebook. I'd like to even have the option of using the Consultant Logo from HO but nothing is going thru.

I am SURE this is user error so if anyone is smarter than me with this, I'd GREATLY APPRECIATE your help.

TIA :thumbup:

I've had the logo on there for years....I think all I did was "copy & paste"! Oh and I don't have the paid yahoo....

Yahoo Classic allowed you to do that. Yahoo just upgraded me (I didn't have a choice) and I don't think it has to do with paid vs free.

I pay b/c I can't stand advertisements popping up as well as some of those ads flag our IT dept at work.

Melissa78 said:
Yahoo Classic allowed you to do that. Yahoo just upgraded me (I didn't have a choice) and I don't think it has to do with paid vs free.

I pay b/c I can't stand advertisements popping up as well as some of those ads flag our IT dept at work.

You're right...I've had my logo on there since it was the Classic, haven't done anything since! I REALLY dislike this new yahoo...I've even emailed them many time and have yet to of gotten a response!

I'm with you! I don't care for the new Yahoo and at work it gives me error msgs constantly b/c IT hasn't upgraded to the newest Explorer. Ugh.

Anyhow...If you run into this problem, or anyone else....This link finally gave me the answer I needed!

Cannot add an image in my Yahoo Signature!? - Yahoo! Answers

After you upload the pictures to a site like Photobucket, you then have to copy the URL from "Properties" and then put that URL into Explorer/Mozilla (whatever you use) and then copy the picture from there and I guess it links to the URL. Who woulda thunk!?!?!

Needless to say, I love my new signature! :)

1. How do I add a picture to my Yahoo signature?

To add a picture to your Yahoo signature, first log into your Yahoo account. Then, click on the gear icon in the top right corner and select "Settings" from the drop-down menu. On the settings page, click on "Writing email" and scroll down to the "Signature" section. Click on the image icon and upload or select the picture you want to use. You can also adjust the size and alignment of the image.

2. Can I add an animated GIF to my Yahoo signature?

Yes, you can add an animated GIF to your Yahoo signature by following the same steps as adding a regular picture. When selecting the image, make sure it is in GIF format and has the animation you want.

3. How can I remove a picture from my Yahoo signature?

To remove a picture from your Yahoo signature, go to the settings page and click on "Writing email". In the "Signature" section, click on the image and press the "Delete" button on your keyboard. The picture will be removed from your signature.

4. Can I use a picture from my computer for my Yahoo signature?

Yes, you can use a picture from your computer for your Yahoo signature. When uploading or selecting the image, select the option to upload from your computer and choose the desired image.

5. How do I add a picture to my Yahoo signature on the mobile app?

To add a picture to your Yahoo signature on the mobile app, open the app and tap on the "Menu" icon in the top left corner. Then, tap on "Settings", followed by "Signature". Tap on the image icon and either upload or select the picture you want to use. You can also adjust the size and alignment of the image.

Back