• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Posting Pictures on a Website: Step-by-Step Guide for Beginners

In summary, to upload pictures to your Pampered Chef account, log in to your account, go to the "My Account" section, click on the "Photos" tab, and select the pictures you want to add from your computer. You can also post pictures directly from your phone or tablet by downloading the Pampered Chef app. You can post up to 100 pictures on your account and can edit or delete them if needed. Your pictures will only be visible to those with a Pampered Chef account, but you can share them with others through direct links or social media.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I was not sure where to post this. How do I post pictures on here? I would like to post some pictures of the PC Quilt that I made..I don't have the pics yet..but I will tonight..and want to post them tomorrow.

You have to go into advanced post and then you click on the paper clip icon and that will walk you though attaching items. Just make sure you select the proper image type (bmp or jpeg).

Hope you can follow that! :)

Karen

Here is another one that I made..I am just testing to see if I figured it out.

Attachments

• more quilts 436.jpg
    more quilts 436.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 348
thehaleykitchen said:
You have to go into advanced post and then you click on the paper clip icon and that will walk you though attaching items. Just make sure you select the proper image type (bmp or jpeg).

Hope you can follow that! :)

Karen

Thank you so much. I can't wait to post it tomorrow for all of you to see..I made it for my director..from all of us. I love it..I hope she does too.

I can't wait to see a picture of it! I quilt a lot too and give most of them away as gifts. Or my boys find them and make forts with them :)Karen

So I was able to do it yesterday..not sure what the issue is today..it won't let me post..I will keep trying.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

Thank you for posting this. I was able to post earlier in the week..then I had issues with it when I wanted to do it on Tuesday..so I followed your directions on this thread. Thank you so much for sharing.

1. How do I upload pictures to my Pampered Chef account?

To upload pictures to your Pampered Chef account, first log in to your account. Then, navigate to the "My Account" section and click on the "Photos" tab. From there, you can click on the "Upload Photos" button and select the pictures you want to add from your computer. Once you have selected your pictures, click "Upload" and they will be added to your account.

2. Can I post pictures directly from my phone or tablet?

Yes, you can post pictures directly from your phone or tablet to your Pampered Chef account. Simply download the Pampered Chef app from the App Store or Google Play Store, log in to your account, and follow the same steps as mentioned in the previous answer.

3. How many pictures can I post on my Pampered Chef account?

You can post up to 100 pictures on your Pampered Chef account. However, we recommend choosing the best and most representative pictures to showcase your products and services.

4. Can I edit or delete pictures that I have already posted?

Yes, you can edit or delete pictures that you have previously posted on your Pampered Chef account. Simply go to the "Photos" tab in the "My Account" section, find the picture you want to edit or delete, and click on the "Edit" or "Delete" button below the picture.

5. Will my pictures be visible to everyone on the Pampered Chef website?

No, your pictures will only be visible to those who are logged in to their Pampered Chef account. However, if you want to share your pictures with others, you can do so by providing them with a direct link to your picture or by sharing it on social media platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Denman
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Alicia Denman
  • c00p
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • babywings76