• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Resizing Photos: A Guide for Posting on Websites

In summary, there are many free online tools available for resizing photos for posting on websites, such as PicResize, ResizeImage.net, and Resize-Photos.com. The recommended size for website photos is typically between 800-1200 pixels wide, but it's important to check the specific requirements of the website. Resizing a photo can affect its quality, so it's best to use the highest quality version before resizing. You can resize a photo on your phone using various photo editing apps, but a computer may be more efficient for multiple photos or advanced editing. It's generally better to resize a photo before uploading it to a website to ensure the correct size and quality.
dollfangs
Silver Member
I know that someone posted a website to size pictures. I can't get the picture of my son posted on my website because it is too big. Could someone post the link and directions again? I did a search but couldn't find it

The site is www.photobucket.com and you create an account for free. Upload the pic (there are directions on there) and the choose edit. It will resize it for you...

Sweet thanks for the info, now maybe I can get my fam. pic resized to replace my current avatar photo!

1. Can I resize a photo using a free online tool?

Yes, there are many free online tools available that allow you to resize photos for posting on websites. Some popular options include PicResize, ResizeImage.net, and Resize-Photos.com.

2. How do I know what size to resize my photo to?

The recommended size for website photos is typically between 800-1200 pixels wide. However, it's always a good idea to check the specific requirements or guidelines of the website you are posting the photo on. Some websites may have specific size restrictions or suggestions.

3. Will resizing my photo affect its quality?

Yes, resizing a photo can affect its quality. If you are decreasing the size of the photo, the quality may not be significantly impacted. However, if you are increasing the size, the photo may become blurry or pixelated. It's best to use the highest quality version of the photo you have available before resizing.

4. Can I resize a photo on my phone or do I need a computer?

Yes, you can resize a photo on your phone using various photo editing apps. Some popular options include Adobe Photoshop Express, Pixlr, and Canva. However, if you need to resize multiple photos at once or want more advanced editing options, using a computer may be more efficient.

5. Is it better to resize a photo before or after uploading it to a website?

It is generally recommended to resize a photo before uploading it to a website. This ensures that the photo will be the correct size and quality for the website's specifications. Uploading a large photo and relying on the website to resize it can result in loss of quality or distorted proportions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • jbarnhill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
Replies