• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Dress Code for This Year?

In summary, there is no dress code for this year's conference, but if you are new, you would have no way of knowing this. Some who are new have said they've never seen a dress code for this year, so I went in search, and also cannot find anywhere it's written - including the Business Guide and Consultant Policy manuals. Some are finding out at this late date that they may need to wear dressier clothes than they are used to. I know in the past the policy has always been business casual. Please clarify this and it would be helpful if something could go out to all consultants letting them know. Thanks!
I will be wearing capri pants and nice tops. I will also be wearing heels...I wear heels all the time...but I will be bringing my nice pair of sadals...which some might consider to be flip flops. When I think of flip flops I think of old navy...that is where I buy all my flip flops...but there are similar shoes that are dressier.

nene960 said:
I am wearing nicer flip flops most of the time. They are super comfy and outside of tennis shoes they are the only shoes I can wear for an extended period of time. I don't see anything wrong with it. Most nice shoes aren't comfortable anyway

If that is how you are most comfortable than go for it.

But I beg to differ on the nice shoes. I saved up and went to a "real" shoe store and found nice shoes that actually feel good! They are even heels and I NEVER wear heels.

Yes, make sure your feet are comfy. I will say, though, that the pumps and heels I'll be wearing are very comfortable, even when I wear them all day. I have jeans and funky sneakers to change into for after hours, but that's just because I'm faster in my sneaks.

etteluap70PC said:
If that is how you are most comfortable than go for it.

But I beg to differ on the nice shoes. I saved up and went to a "real" shoe store and found nice shoes that actually feel good! They are even heels and I NEVER wear heels.

Oh, I am sure there are shoes out there that are more comfortable! I'm just too cheap to spend the money on them!. I can handle wearing them to church, but not 8 hours with lots of walking lol

nene960 said:
I am wearing nicer flip flops most of the time. They are super comfy and outside of tennis shoes they are the only shoes I can wear for an extended period of time. I don't see anything wrong with it. Most nice shoes aren't comfortable anyway

You should try Danskos!

I am taking nicer shoes to wear, but throwing my leather flip flops in my bag, because I would rather have comfort over blisters and be limping around!!. And when you say flip flops are you meaning cute nicer flip flops or Old Navy flip flops. There is a definate difference!!

cookn' katie said:
I am taking nicer shoes to wear, but throwing my leather flip flops in my bag, because I would rather have comfort over blisters and be limping around!!. And when you say flip flops are you meaning cute nicer flip flops or Old Navy flip flops. There is a definate difference!!

I agree - my dressiest sandals I guess could be termed "flip-flops" depending on peoples definition. Who knows...I may be wearing flip flops part of the time without even realizing it! :D

ChefBeckyD said:
I agree - my dressiest sandals I guess could be termed "flip-flops" depending on peoples definition. Who knows...I may be wearing flip flops part of the time without even realizing it! :D

Me too. I have a pair of Rockport's that are "flip-flops" but definitely were not $5 at the corner store.

Talked with my AD today, she is wearing capris and nice flip flops almost every day!

Last year was my first year at NC and I really stressed about the dress code. I was so stressed that I almost didn't go. This year I have a different attitude. I wear jeans all the time. I don't own dress clothes. I work in a school kitchen, so I don't have "business clothes." I go to a church that's very casual (even the pastor doesn't dress up). I did buy one pair of black dress pants, which I will be bringing with me again this year, along with a pair of black twill pants. That's going to have to do.

As far as shoes, I am wearing my black Birkinstock clogs. I have arthritis in both feet, and if the Birk's start to hurt, I am switching to my black flip flops. Sorry, but that's the way it is.

I especially took note of the "dress du jour" last year. There was everything from super dressy to super casual. And the bottom line? It really doesn't matter. For what it's worth, I saw many women with their "business shoes" taking their shoes off before a workshop and applying Band-aids. So how professional looking is that?

The most important thing to remember is that we are at NC to LEARN.

I've got a cute pair of black crocks and also a pair of dressy "flip flops". It'll have to do Since I am leaving in 6 hrs..... need to go to bed.

Oh, and I hit up the clearance rack at Macy's the other day and got some awesome deals and lots of cute stuff. Got a few shirts at $4 each!!!!!

<h2>1. What is the dress code for this year?</h2><p>The dress code for Pampered Chef consultants is professional and put-together. This includes a neat and clean appearance, with no ripped or torn clothing. Please avoid clothing with offensive graphics or messages. </p><h2>2. Where can I find the dress code for this year?</h2><p>The dress code for Pampered Chef is not posted online, but it can be found in the Business Guide and Consultant Policy manuals. If you are unable to find it, please reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team for assistance. </p><h2>3. Do I need to wear a specific color or style of clothing?</h2><p>There is no specific color or style requirement for Pampered Chef consultants. However, it is recommended to wear neutral or muted colors, as they are more professional and will not distract from the products. </p><h2>4. Can I wear jeans or casual clothing to events or parties?</h2><p>It is best to avoid wearing casual clothing like jeans to Pampered Chef events or parties. Dressing professionally shows respect for your role as a consultant and the products you are representing. </p><h2>5. Is there a specific dress code for virtual events?</h2><p>The same dress code guidelines apply for virtual events as well. Please dress professionally and avoid clothing with offensive graphics or messages. Remember, you are representing Pampered Chef and your appearance should reflect that. </p>

1. What is the dress code for this year?

The dress code for Pampered Chef consultants is professional and put-together. This includes a neat and clean appearance, with no ripped or torn clothing. Please avoid clothing with offensive graphics or messages.

2. Where can I find the dress code for this year?

The dress code for Pampered Chef is not posted online, but it can be found in the Business Guide and Consultant Policy manuals. If you are unable to find it, please reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team for assistance.

3. Do I need to wear a specific color or style of clothing?

There is no specific color or style requirement for Pampered Chef consultants. However, it is recommended to wear neutral or muted colors, as they are more professional and will not distract from the products.

4. Can I wear jeans or casual clothing to events or parties?

It is best to avoid wearing casual clothing like jeans to Pampered Chef events or parties. Dressing professionally shows respect for your role as a consultant and the products you are representing.

5. Is there a specific dress code for virtual events?

The same dress code guidelines apply for virtual events as well. Please dress professionally and avoid clothing with offensive graphics or messages. Remember, you are representing Pampered Chef and your appearance should reflect that.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
raebates
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies