• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stock up for next season with The Children's Place sale?

In summary, Children's Place is having a big online sale (maybe in-stores, too)! You can get turtlenecks, hoodies, pants, sweaters, and more for under $100. The site is slow, but it's getting hammered. You can also get an additional 15% off using the promo code "SA19."
WLMcCoy
I just barely skimmed & hadn't seen where anyone else had posted this, The Children's Place is have a big online sale (maybe in-stores, too)! I just got my daughter 2 turtlenecks, 2 hoodies, 2 pair of shoes, a dress, & 5 long sleeved Shirts for $41! I am so excited. I bought all sizes for next fall/winter so I will be stocked up..

Also use the promo code SA19 & get an additional 15% off..

Wanted to pass it on for people like me who stock up for the next season when things are on sale!

www.childrensplace.com

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this!! I'm stocking up for next winter. I bought for all 4 of mine for under $100!! Shirts, sweaters, pants, hoodies, dresses.

Thank you!!

Thank you for sharing this link! I placed an order as well.

Thanks!!!! Wow tha site is slow -- I'm sure it's getting hammered.

I got 14 pieces for $44 including shipping... insane!

Thanks for the heads up!

Okay how do sizes usually run? My DS wears a 4T/5T but it looks like length wise theirs may be to small, waist wise to big. Any experience? Do they tend to run small or big? Thank

Kodeysmom said:
Okay how do sizes usually run? My DS wears a 4T/5T but it looks like length wise theirs may be to small, waist wise to big. Any experience? Do they tend to run small or big? Thank

Sorry! This is actually my first time ordering from them. If you click on size chart does it give you any measurements?

Yeah, it helped some. When he was a baby and up to about 18 months he had some summer clothes from them but we got blessed with a tall skinny boy!!! So what fits him in length usually won't stay up on his butt. I think I am going to order some pants and just see.
Thanks for your help.

WLMcCoy said:
Sorry! This is actually my first time ordering from them. If you click on size chart does it give you any measurements?

Most of their pants have the adjustable waist thing though. My oldest son and 2 daughters are tall and thin. I need about 2 sizes up for length, but then they swim at the waist. That's why I LOVE Children's Place. I am very happy with the quality of their clothes. Even when you pay full prices it is a good deal.

I order from them all the time, Love their stuff!!!!
Placed and order and got some great deals:thumbup::thumbup:

Related to Stock up for next season with The Children's Place sale?

What is the current sale at The Children's Place?

The current sale at The Children's Place is their "Biggest Sale of the Year" event, where customers can save up to 60% off on select items.

When does the sale at The Children's Place end?

The sale at The Children's Place ends on [insert specific date here]. However, new sales and promotions are constantly being offered, so be sure to check their website or sign up for their email list to stay updated.

Are there any exclusions to the sale at The Children's Place?

Some exclusions may apply to the sale at The Children's Place, such as clearance items, gift cards, and certain brands. It is always best to check the terms and conditions of the sale or ask a store associate for more information.

Can I use coupons or promo codes during the sale at The Children's Place?

Yes, you can use coupons and promo codes during the sale at The Children's Place to save even more on your purchase. However, be sure to check the terms and conditions of the sale and the specific coupon or promo code for any restrictions.

Can I return or exchange items purchased during the sale at The Children's Place?

Yes, items purchased during the sale at The Children's Place can be returned or exchanged according to their regular return policy. However, be aware that sale items may have different return or exchange policies, so it is best to check with a store associate or on their website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies