• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Profiterol Puffs: A Picture Guide | Share Your Photos Now!

In summary, Profiterol Puffs are small, round pastry shells made from choux pastry dough. They can be filled with a variety of sweet or savory fillings and can be topped with a chocolate glaze or powdered sugar. To make them, you will need choux pastry dough, a piping bag, and a baking sheet. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
whiteyteresa
Does anyone have a picture of these???

Could you please share

I have looked on PC website but can't a picture

Thanks

:chef:

I love this recipe. They are basically cream puffs.

whiteyteresa said:
Does anyone have a picture of these???

Could you please share

I have looked on PC website but can't a picture

Thanks

:chef:

I think they are in S/S Seasons Best 06...HTH

Here is a word doc with photo's of the Profiterole puffs as well as some of the nicer sweeter desserts. I was printing this sheet and putting it in my host packet for hosts to choose a recipe. You should be able to grab the photo and copy it to use for whatever you need. I really love the profoterole puffs!
Hope this helps!
Rema

Attachments

• menu options.doc
    723 KB · Views: 449
Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you out with a picture of the product you are looking for. Can you please let me know which specific product you are interested in so I can provide you with the correct picture? Looking forward to assisting you! :chef:

1. What are Profiterol Puffs?

Profiterol Puffs are small, round pastry shells made from choux pastry dough. They are typically filled with a sweet or savory filling and topped with a chocolate glaze or powdered sugar.

2. How do I make Profiterol Puffs?

To make Profiterol Puffs, you will need choux pastry dough, a piping bag, and a baking sheet. Pipe small balls of dough onto the baking sheet and bake until golden brown. Once cooled, cut a small hole in the bottom of each puff and fill with your desired filling.

3. What can I fill Profiterol Puffs with?

Profiterol Puffs can be filled with a variety of sweet or savory fillings. Some popular options include whipped cream, pastry cream, chocolate mousse, and savory fillings like chicken salad or herbed cream cheese.

4. Can I freeze Profiterol Puffs?

Yes, you can freeze Profiterol Puffs. Simply bake and cool them as directed, then place them in an airtight container or freezer bag and freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw the puffs in the refrigerator before filling and serving.

5. How should I store leftover Profiterol Puffs?

Leftover Profiterol Puffs should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. To prevent them from getting soggy, do not fill the puffs until just before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmichellev
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
janetupnorth