• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Picture of Pampered Chef Briefcase Item 4147 on Supply Form

In summary, the Pampered Chef Briefcase Item 4147 is a versatile tool provided to Pampered Chef consultants to help organize and transport their business supplies. It is included in the starter kit for new consultants and measures 14 inches in length, 11 inches in height, and 4 inches in width, weighing approximately 2.5 pounds. The briefcase can also be personalized with a consultant's name or logo and offers numerous benefits, such as keeping supplies organized and giving a professional appearance.
DMB75
Does anyone have a picture of what the PC Briefcase looks like? Item 4147 on the supply form.

Thanks,
Donna

That's a cute avator pic!

jrstephens said:
That's a cute avator pic!

Thank you, my son, Trevor turns six this month. :)

Does anyone have one of these?

I have one, but I don't have a pic handy and I'm not at home. I'd suggest e-bay, not to buy, but to find a pic. They're all over the place on there. As for size, it has one main pocket, a smaller one on the front flap and then organizers for pens, etc., underneath. It holds my recruiting binder and the two other binders I carry with me, as well as my door prizes and slips in the front pocket. Hope that gives you an idea!

chefbritt said:
I have one, but I don't have a pic handy and I'm not at home. I'd suggest e-bay, not to buy, but to find a pic. They're all over the place on there. As for size, it has one main pocket, a smaller one on the front flap and then organizers for pens, etc., underneath. It holds my recruiting binder and the two other binders I carry with me, as well as my door prizes and slips in the front pocket. Hope that gives you an idea!

I looked on Ebay but couldn't find anything listed as Briefcase. Is it the item that people are listing as tote?

Related to Picture of Pampered Chef Briefcase Item 4147 on Supply Form

What is the purpose of the Pampered Chef Briefcase Item 4147 on the Supply Form?

The Pampered Chef Briefcase Item 4147 is a versatile tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to organize and transport their business supplies. It is designed to hold catalogs, order forms, pens, and other essential items for successful parties and events.

Is the Pampered Chef Briefcase Item 4147 included in the starter kit for new consultants?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Briefcase Item 4147 is included in the starter kit for new consultants. It is a crucial tool for launching a successful Pampered Chef business and is provided to all new consultants to ensure they have everything they need to get started.

What is the size and weight of the Pampered Chef Briefcase Item 4147?

The Pampered Chef Briefcase Item 4147 measures 14 inches in length, 11 inches in height, and 4 inches in width. It weighs approximately 2.5 pounds, making it lightweight and easy to transport to parties and events.

Can the Pampered Chef Briefcase Item 4147 be personalized with a consultant's name or logo?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Briefcase Item 4147 can be personalized with a consultant's name or logo. This can be done by ordering through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting the company's customer service department. It is a great way to add a personal touch to your business supplies.

What are the benefits of using the Pampered Chef Briefcase Item 4147 for my business?

The Pampered Chef Briefcase Item 4147 is specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants and offers many benefits. It helps keep your business supplies organized and easily accessible, making it easier to run successful parties and events. It also gives a professional and polished appearance to your business. Additionally, it is lightweight and durable, making it perfect for on-the-go consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vhadley
  • yellowolive5
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • PCJenni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies