• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Season's Best F/W 2008 Cook Book Supply Order Form?

In summary, the "Season's Best FW 2008" collection is a limited edition line of cookware and kitchen products designed for the fall and winter seasons. It includes a variety of products such as baking dishes, cookware sets, and special edition items. Most of the products are dishwasher safe and can only be purchased through Pampered Chef consultants or on their website. The collection is only available during the fall and winter seasons and will not be restocked once sold out.
dbarkman
Hi everyone, does anyone still have a hard copy of the Fall/Winter 2008 Supply Order Form? I can't find any hard copies or any digital copies that I saved and I need the code for the 10 pack of Season's Best F/W 2008 cook book. I wanted to order one more pack before the end of the month. If you'd rather not post the code here, you can email to david dot barkman at cox dot net.

Thanks!

Tami

You can search for the item in PP/P3. When you have a supply order open, click on the magnifying glass. A new window will open with the items that are available on supply order.

In case you still needed the supply form, here it is.

But, it says the cutoff was 2/15/09.

Attachments

• ppwk_supply_order_FW08.pdf
    214.1 KB · Views: 238

Related to Looking for the Season's Best F/W 2008 Cook Book Supply Order Form?

What is the "Season's Best FW 2008" collection?

The "Season's Best FW 2008" collection is a limited edition line of cookware and kitchen products designed specifically for the fall and winter seasons. It features warm and cozy colors, as well as practical and versatile items for your kitchen.

What types of products are included in the "Season's Best FW 2008" collection?

The collection includes a variety of products such as baking dishes, cookware sets, kitchen tools, and serving platters. There are also some special edition items, such as holiday-themed cookie cutters and decorative dessert plates.

Are the products in the "Season's Best FW 2008" collection dishwasher safe?

Yes, most of the items in the collection are dishwasher safe. However, we always recommend checking the specific care instructions for each product to ensure proper maintenance and longevity.

Can I purchase the "Season's Best FW 2008" collection in stores?

Unfortunately, the "Season's Best FW 2008" collection is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants and on our website. You can browse the collection and place an order through a consultant, or directly on our website.

Is the "Season's Best FW 2008" collection only available during the fall and winter seasons?

Yes, the collection is a limited edition line and will only be available during the fall and winter seasons. Once the products sell out, they will not be restocked. So be sure to get your favorites while they're still available!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • susanr613