• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last-Minute F/W Supply Order - Can I Still Place It Today?

In summary, you can still place a last-minute supply order for Fall/Winter products today without any additional fees. However, the delivery time will depend on the shipping method chosen at checkout. Unfortunately, changes cannot be made to an order once it has been placed. If items are out of stock, our customer service team can assist with finding alternatives or placing a backorder. Our team at Pampered Chef is committed to providing consultants with the necessary supplies for their businesses.
ddcook
Does anyone know if I can still put in a F/W supply order today? I wanted to pick up a couple of extra Season's Bests as prizes.

Thanks in advance ~

I don't think so, but I'd be happy to sell you some if you need them. I've got plenty left over.

Nope. Deadline was Feb 16th.

Related to Last-Minute F/W Supply Order - Can I Still Place It Today?

1. Can I place a last-minute supply order for Fall/Winter products today?

Yes, you can still place a last-minute supply order for Fall/Winter products today. Our team at Pampered Chef is committed to providing our consultants with the necessary supplies to run their businesses successfully.

2. Are there any additional fees for placing a last-minute supply order?

No, there are no additional fees for placing a last-minute supply order. However, please note that expedited shipping fees may apply if you need your order to arrive quickly.

3. How long will it take for my last-minute supply order to arrive?

The delivery time for your last-minute supply order will depend on the shipping method you choose at checkout. We offer various shipping options, including expedited shipping, to ensure your order arrives on time.

4. Can I make changes to my last-minute supply order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to an order once it has been placed. We recommend double-checking your order before submitting it to avoid any errors or delays.

5. What if the items I need are out of stock for the Fall/Winter season?

If the items you need are out of stock for the Fall/Winter season, please contact our customer service team. They will be able to assist you in finding alternative products or placing a backorder for the out-of-stock items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kcjodih