• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meet the Radu Cluster at Carol's Banquet: Add Your Name and Picture Now!

In summary, there is a discussion about the upcoming Carol's banquet and the difficulty of finding and recognizing each other due to a lack of names and profile pictures. The group is excited about meeting each other and suggests adding names and pictures to posts. The idea of a Piano Bar meet-up is also brought up, with some concerns about being tired for early workshops. There is also a mention of the Radu cluster and some consultants expressing their excitement about walking at conference. There is also mention of a purple and pink feather boa and a possible group meet-up at the conference. The conversation ends with a consultant mentioning that she is in the same neck of the woods as Carol Radu.
Ahhh! Last time we stayed at the Sheraton...this time we are staying at the HIlton....are they far from each other?
I feel like you guys know each other more than you know me...although I feel like I know each of you!! :) I'm not sure if I'll stray from my group! I'm not the most independant chick...so I don't see myself taking another shuttle to a different hotel and hope I make it back to my hotel...hmmm...

I wanna recognize you guys though! And I"ll try to post a pic of me...since my kids and my dog aren't going to NC! LOL

My pic is too big...I'll get hubby to resize it...I dunno how! :)

Last edited:
The Sheraton and Hilton are a couple of miles from each other. Straight down Michigan Avenue, but it's still a hike. Or a couple bucks for a taxi.

<h2>1. Why do I need to add my name and picture to my posts in the Radu cluster?</h2><p>Adding your name and picture to your posts in the Radu cluster helps other members identify and connect with you. It also makes it easier for you to find and connect with other members at Carol's banquet.</p><h2>2. How do I add my name to my posts?</h2><p>To add your name to your posts in the Radu cluster, simply click on the "Edit" button next to your post and type in your name before submitting the changes. You can also go to your profile settings and add your name to your display name.</p><h2>3. How do I add a picture to my avatar?</h2><p>To add a picture to your avatar, go to your profile settings and click on the "Change Avatar" button. You can then upload a picture from your computer or choose one from the available options.</p><h2>4. Can I change my name and picture later?</h2><p>Yes, you can always change your name and picture later by going to your profile settings. However, it is recommended to use a consistent name and picture to avoid confusion and make it easier for others to recognize you.</p><h2>5. Will everyone in the Radu cluster be attending Carol's banquet?</h2><p>Not necessarily. The Radu cluster is a large group and not all members may be able to attend the banquet. However, by adding your name and picture, you increase your chances of meeting and connecting with other members who will be attending.</p>

Related to Meet the Radu Cluster at Carol's Banquet: Add Your Name and Picture Now!

1. Why do I need to add my name and picture to my posts in the Radu cluster?

Adding your name and picture to your posts in the Radu cluster helps other members identify and connect with you. It also makes it easier for you to find and connect with other members at Carol's banquet.

2. How do I add my name to my posts?

To add your name to your posts in the Radu cluster, simply click on the "Edit" button next to your post and type in your name before submitting the changes. You can also go to your profile settings and add your name to your display name.

3. How do I add a picture to my avatar?

To add a picture to your avatar, go to your profile settings and click on the "Change Avatar" button. You can then upload a picture from your computer or choose one from the available options.

4. Can I change my name and picture later?

Yes, you can always change your name and picture later by going to your profile settings. However, it is recommended to use a consistent name and picture to avoid confusion and make it easier for others to recognize you.

5. Will everyone in the Radu cluster be attending Carol's banquet?

Not necessarily. The Radu cluster is a large group and not all members may be able to attend the banquet. However, by adding your name and picture, you increase your chances of meeting and connecting with other members who will be attending.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • StephsKitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StephsKitchen