• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for - K Baker in the Uk

In summary, we are currently looking for K Baker, a valued customer of Pampered Chef, to ensure the successful delivery of their order. If anyone has information on K Baker's whereabouts, please contact us immediately. Due to privacy concerns, we cannot provide details about their order, but our main priority is to deliver it in a timely and secure manner. We value all of our customers, both new and returning, and are working hard to ensure that K Baker's order arrives as soon as possible. For any concerns about their order, please contact us for more information.
cwinter474
Gold Member
You sent me a pm asking for the dcb file. Your emails keep bouncing back to me and I deleted the pm. contact me again please.

Carol

[email protected]

bumping for the other time zones

bumping again

Carol, you are a truly amazing person!

Thanks Sarah!
I am a believe in you reap what you sow. Or Do unto others.... I would hope she would try and find me as well.

PS, to those of you that have PM'd me - YES I have tried to search her by name and have had to luck, which I think is weird. Thanks for suggestion!

1. Who is K Baker and why are you looking for them?

K Baker is a valued customer of Pampered Chef who has placed an order with us. We are currently looking for them to ensure that their order is delivered successfully.

2. How can I help you find K Baker?

If you happen to know K Baker or have any information on their whereabouts, please contact us immediately at [insert contact information]. Your help is greatly appreciated!

3. Can you provide any details about K Baker's order?

Due to privacy concerns, we are unable to disclose any information about K Baker's order. Our main priority is to deliver their order to them in a timely and secure manner.

4. Is K Baker a new customer of Pampered Chef?

We cannot disclose this information as it is confidential. However, we value all of our customers, whether they are new or returning, and strive to provide the best service to each and every one of them.

5. What is the estimated delivery time for K Baker's order?

The estimated delivery time for K Baker's order may vary depending on their location and current shipping conditions. Rest assured, we are working hard to ensure that their order arrives as soon as possible. If you have any concerns about the status of their order, please contact us for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smithcooking
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathy Scott
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies