• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Gold Swirl Gift Boxes

The boxes were originally $8 for the set, which includes shipping. The price is $10, including shipping, if shipping is less than $5.
cwinter474
Gold Member
I'm looking for some of the gift boxes from a year of so back, that were cream colored and had gold swirls on them. They are on the front of the Gifts to Go invites from the Celebrations season.

Anyone have any?

Shipping zip is 73099

[email protected]

Thanks,

Carol

Anyone ?????

I might have a couple - not necessarily a whole set of 3, though. Let me check and get back to you.

chefann said:
I might have a couple - not necessarily a whole set of 3, though. Let me check and get back to you.

Thanks Ann,

Did you get the email I sent Kacey to send to you? Of the puppy and parrot? I got it a email and instantly thought of you.

Yep- thanks!
My birds are just chillin' right now. It's cloudy out, and DH isn't home from work yet, so they're just napping and preening. When DH gets home, they'll wake up and start making all sorts of noise. :) They're like kids that way.

I have one (put together) for sure...you can have it just for shipping cost to you. I can break it down...let me know...PM me. I MIGHT have the other two...I'll look tomorrow.

I have 2 of the boxes. What price are you paying? Where am I shipping?
Jennifer
[email protected]

Jennifer what did they sell for???? I wasn't selling back then. Let me call my director and get back to you. Thanks!!!

Found mine - I have all 3 from the set, with the tags. One had been opened at one point, but is still pristine. The other 2 haven't even been pulled from the plastic.I don't have a Priority envelope here, so I can't check for sure, but I don't think they'll fit in a flat rate envelope. (darn)They were originally $8 for the set. How's $10, including shipping, sound? If shipping is less than $5, I'll refund the difference.

Related to Looking for Gold Swirl Gift Boxes

1. Where can I purchase the gold swirl gift boxes?

The gold swirl gift boxes can be purchased exclusively through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website.

2. How many gift boxes come in a pack?

There are 10 gold swirl gift boxes in each pack.

3. What are the dimensions of the gift boxes?

The gold swirl gift boxes measure 7.5 inches by 7.5 inches by 3.5 inches.

4. Can I personalize the gift boxes with a message or design?

Unfortunately, the gold swirl gift boxes cannot be personalized. However, you can add a personalized note or card inside the box.

5. Are the gift boxes suitable for all occasions?

Yes, the gold swirl gift boxes are versatile and perfect for all occasions, from birthdays to housewarming parties to holidays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • nldavis321
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
nldavis321
  • cwinter474