• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Affordable Postcard Invites - Perfect for Events and Parties!"

In summary, the postcard invites are an affordable and convenient way to invite guests to events and parties. Each pack contains 25 customizable invites made of high-quality material. They typically ship within 1-2 business days and can be received within 3-5 business days with standard shipping. Expedited shipping options are also available.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I have a whole box of postcard invites that were given to me by a fellow consultant who was leaving the business. There are so many, it will take me FOREVER to get through them all, so I thought I would post a few here. :)

Please PM me if you are interested. I am asking .25 per pack + shipping. All are new, unopened 40 count packs of invites. When you PM me give me your zipcode so I can give you an accurate shipping quote.

Thanks!

Here are the ones I have:

8 packs - "A Season To Celebrate" (picture of Apple Cranberry Popover Puff)

7 packs - "Swirls Of Sweetness" (picture of Double Chocolate Swirl Bread)

1 pack - "How Sweet It Is" (picture of cookies on the front)

4 packs - "Classic Recipes From The Pampered Chef" (picture of pizzas and dessert on front)

Last edited:
Anyone????

Elizabeth I just responded to your PM.

ok I will check it

Related to Shop Affordable Postcard Invites - Perfect for Events and Parties!"

1. What is the purpose of the postcard invites?

The postcard invites are designed to be an affordable and convenient way to invite guests to your events and parties. They can be used for any occasion, from dinner parties to bridal showers to business events.

2. How many postcard invites come in a pack?

Each pack contains 25 postcard invites. This is typically enough for most smaller events, but if you need more, you can easily purchase multiple packs.

3. Can I customize the postcard invites with my own message and images?

Yes, our postcard invites have customizable templates that allow you to add your own message and images. You can also choose from a variety of fonts and colors to make your invites truly unique.

4. Are the postcard invites made of high-quality material?

Yes, our postcard invites are made of high-quality cardstock paper to ensure durability and a professional look. The glossy finish also adds a touch of elegance to your invites.

5. How soon can I expect to receive my postcard invites?

Our postcard invites typically ship within 1-2 business days. Standard shipping times apply, so you can expect to receive your invites within 3-5 business days. If you need them sooner, expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • cwinter474
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • vwpamperedchef