• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Never Used Party Supplies - $25+shipping

In summary, the "Never Used Party Supplies" set is a curated collection of brand new items perfect for hosting a party. It includes plates, cups, utensils, napkins, and decorations. Customization is not available, but each set is carefully selected to offer a well-rounded selection. Most items are disposable for easy cleanup, but some decorations may be reusable. All items are in excellent condition. The price of $25+shipping is for the entire set, which is a great deal considering the variety and quality of items. Shipping costs may vary.
pamperedtraci
These are things I am not using. All are never used, most in an unopened package. I would like to sell as a group for $25 + actual shipping. If you are interested, please PM or email me! Thanks!

3 packs purple show planners
3 packs green show planners
4 packs unopened “How Sweet It Is” Cookie Swap invites
2 packs unopened “What’s Your Game” invites
3 packs unopened “Celebrations” invites
5 packs unopened miscellaneous invites
28 Mark Your Calendar business card size reminder cards with Gold Stickers for Host’s Calendar
31 Host envelopes from Merrill
1 package door hangers (red check style) from Nancy’s (unopened)
4 unopened packages Large Checkered Labels from Nancy’s
2 unopened packages Checkered Pen Flags from Nancy’s
1 unopened package of Fruit Business cards from Nancy’s

How much for these?

31 Host envelopes from Merrill
1 package door hangers (red check style) from Nancy’s (unopened)
4 unopened packages Large Checkered Labels from Nancy’s
2 unopened packages Checkered Pen Flags from Nancy’s
1 unopened package of Fruit Business cards from Nancy’s

Hi Pampered Traci
I'm interested in buying your stuff. How much is shipping to
76011?

Just emailed you :)Thanks! Good luck w/ cleaning house...

Related to Never Used Party Supplies - $25+shipping

1. What is included in the "Never Used Party Supplies" set?

The "Never Used Party Supplies" set includes a variety of items that are perfect for hosting a party, such as plates, cups, utensils, napkins, and decorations. Each set may vary slightly, but all items are brand new and have never been used.

2. Can I choose the specific items I want in the set?

Unfortunately, we cannot offer customization for the "Never Used Party Supplies" set. However, each set is carefully curated to include a variety of essential party items, so you can be sure you will receive a well-rounded selection.

3. Are the party supplies disposable or reusable?

The majority of the party supplies in this set are disposable, making them convenient and easy to clean up after your event. However, some items such as the decorations may be reusable if handled and stored properly.

4. What is the condition of the party supplies?

As stated in the title, all items in this set are brand new and have never been used. They are in excellent condition and ready to be used for your next party!

5. Is the price of $25+shipping for the entire set?

Yes, the price of $25+shipping is for the entire "Never Used Party Supplies" set. This is a great deal considering the variety and quality of items included. Shipping costs may vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cyork2114
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lori Norris
  • pamperedtraci
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefpattie
  • Ember Lewis