• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso - First Rufth - Heart Shape

In summary, the "Iso - First Rufth - Heart Shape" is a 4x3 inch kitchen tool used for shaping and cutting dough into heart-shaped pieces. It is dishwasher safe and can also be used for cutting other types of food, as well as a mold for shaping rice and mashed potatoes. It is also heat resistant up to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Anybody? These are so beautiful! Can't believe I missed it.

Email or PM me.

Thanks
[email protected]

Carol

Which one was that? I forget?

It was the first one, from 2006/2007 season. Heart shaped. The first trivit.:)

Hope you find one!

I have one and 2 from this year

I think I have 2 NIB.

Found one, thanks guys!

If anyone is still wanting to get rid of the first RUFTH trivet I would love to have it. I am going to start collecting them. Let me know what you would like for it and the shipping. Zip code to ship would be 66411

[email protected]

Thank you,

Related to Iso - First Rufth - Heart Shape

What is the "Iso - First Rufth - Heart Shape" and what is it used for?

The "Iso - First Rufth - Heart Shape" is a kitchen tool used for shaping and cutting dough into heart-shaped pieces. It is typically used for making heart-shaped cookies, pastries, and other baked goods.

What are the dimensions of the "Iso - First Rufth - Heart Shape"?

The "Iso - First Rufth - Heart Shape" measures approximately 4 inches in length and 3 inches in width. It is the perfect size for making medium-sized heart-shaped treats.

Is the "Iso - First Rufth - Heart Shape" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso - First Rufth - Heart Shape" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water for best results and to prolong its lifespan.

Can the "Iso - First Rufth - Heart Shape" be used for cutting other types of food?

Yes, the "Iso - First Rufth - Heart Shape" can be used for cutting other types of food such as fruits, vegetables, and even sandwiches. It can also be used as a mold for shaping other foods like rice or mashed potatoes.

Is the "Iso - First Rufth - Heart Shape" heat resistant?

Yes, the "Iso - First Rufth - Heart Shape" is heat resistant up to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. It can be safely used in the oven for baking and in the microwave for heating up food items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • cwinter474
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • llviscarra