• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the First "Heart" Trivet - Great Shape!

In summary, the "Find the First "Heart" Trivet - Great Shape!" is a heat-resistant, heart-shaped silicone mat designed and sold by Pampered Chef. It measures 9 inches by 8.5 inches and is dishwasher safe. It is not oven safe and is covered by Pampered Chef's lifetime guarantee.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I am looking for the first (the heart) trivet. It can be used but still in great shape.

I have one new out of package, if you are still interested. E-mail me your ship-to zip to [email protected] and I can calculate a total for you...thanks! :)

Me too, Anyone else have one?????

cwinter474 said:
Me too, Anyone else have one?????

After I saw the three of them together at conference I knew I had to have the first one. My director never told me that you could get one free when you sign up. I'm going to hang them in my office when I'm done with the current season. The new one is gorgeous!!!!

I'm with you they are gorgeous!!! I hope I can find the others, I only have the current one. So I really need the last two years. I understand they first came out in 2006?

cwinter474 said:
I'm with you they are gorgeous!!! I hope I can find the others, I only have the current one. So I really need the last two years. I understand they first came out in 2006?

There is only 1 previous one. The first one was 2006 since it came out in F/W 2006 but sold through S/S 2007. It was a heart shaped one, followed by the current circle one and then the new square one.

I'm thinking I'm going to do a hanging in my kitchen with them... I was so excited when the first one came out because my kitchen is accented with copper and these are going to look great above a doorway or something.

Heart - 2006/2007, Round - 2007/2008, Square - 2008/2009

I have 1 from the 1st year and 2 from this year if anyone is interested

Related to Find the First "Heart" Trivet - Great Shape!

What is the "Find the First "Heart" Trivet - Great Shape!"?

The "Find the First "Heart" Trivet - Great Shape!" is a trivet designed and sold by Pampered Chef. It is a heat-resistant, heart-shaped silicone mat that can be used to protect surfaces from hot pots and pans.

What are the dimensions of the "Find the First "Heart" Trivet - Great Shape!"?

The "Find the First "Heart" Trivet - Great Shape!" measures 9 inches by 8.5 inches, making it the perfect size for most standard pots and pans.

Is the "Find the First "Heart" Trivet - Great Shape!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Find the First "Heart" Trivet - Great Shape!" is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher or hand wash with warm, soapy water.

Can the "Find the First "Heart" Trivet - Great Shape!" be used in the oven?

No, the "Find the First "Heart" Trivet - Great Shape!" is not oven safe. It is designed to withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, but it should not be used in direct contact with heat sources.

What is the warranty for the "Find the First "Heart" Trivet - Great Shape!"?

The "Find the First "Heart" Trivet - Great Shape!" is covered by Pampered Chef's lifetime guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cat
  • wadesgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • byrd1956
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies