• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Serving Up..square Baker for Dinner

In summary, the Serving Up..square Baker for Dinner is a versatile and convenient baking dish that measures 8 inches by 8 inches and is perfect for casseroles, lasagnas, and other baked dishes. It is made of stoneware, making it both microwave and oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It also comes with a lid for storing leftovers or taking dishes to potlucks. While it is dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended for optimal longevity.
gingertannery
Gold Member
Yes, I have a host that wanted the square baker for her 60% off reward...(since the add says get a stone 60% off) she has most everything else in stoneware.. so I am buying (eating) the other 60%.. to keep her happy. How shall I prepare it!! Suggestions?? Low fat please.. I would offer some, but better eat it myself. lol :cry:
Some would say don't do it!! But after the hurricane.. this is wonderful.. a sale.. yep.. a sale.. so please don't scold me!! Just wanted to vent. And ask. WHY?? Why can't all of the stones be on sale TPC.. remember the KISS rule!! Please! In the future!! Ok.. I feel better.
Now back to how to prepare my square baker to eat......... gravy? decorated with cool whip from the easy accent decorator??.........

I am very confused by your post, sorry. I do understand that it's a complete pain that all the stones weren't on sale.

I was making a joke that I am having to pay for 60% of her stone (hence having to eat it-) just a joke... I guess a bad joke.. .. I was trying to make light of the fact that because of the vague wording.. I get stuck paying.

Related to Serving Up..square Baker for Dinner

What is the size of the Serving Up..square Baker for Dinner?

The Serving Up..square Baker for Dinner measures 8 inches by 8 inches, making it perfect for serving up delicious casseroles, lasagnas, and other baked dishes.

Is the Serving Up..square Baker for Dinner microwave safe?

Yes, the Serving Up..square Baker for Dinner is microwave safe. It is made of stoneware, which is known for its heat retention and ability to withstand high temperatures.

Can the Serving Up..square Baker for Dinner be used in the oven?

Absolutely! The Serving Up..square Baker for Dinner is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it great for all your baking needs.

Does the Serving Up..square Baker for Dinner come with a lid?

Yes, the Serving Up..square Baker for Dinner comes with a convenient lid that is perfect for storing leftovers or taking your dish to a potluck or party.

Is the Serving Up..square Baker for Dinner dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Serving Up..square Baker for Dinner is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of your stoneware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Veevahchef
  • natural
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
natural
  • cindylee146