• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Pictures of Names on the Wall - Can You Help?

In summary, Janet lost all of her files from her laptop, including pictures of her name on the wall at HO. She is hoping to have her old list of names and career sales back, and will be backing up her data with an external hard drive.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
All those needing pictures of their names on the wall at HO, please PM me your first and last name and career sales.

My BRAND NEW (well 4 month old) laptop crashed yesterday really bad and I'm not sure we can get my data off before it goes in for warranty repair. It bit the big one! Unless DH can perform a small miracle today I've lost pictures, files, current version of P3, my backup is a show old...I submitted one last week and didn't back up yet. :(

Anyway, I lost my file with the names I was getting and had cleared my PMs already.

So please PM me again!

Thanks!

Oh wow Janet!
I am so sorry about your laptop :(

stinks about the laptop....

I did not know you were doing this, so I would love to have a pic of my name! I'll PM you!

Oh Janet, I'm sorry. I hope he can recover everything. Luckily your back up is only one show old!!

I'll PM you now!

Oh NOOOOO!!!:eek: Only 4 months old! Yikes.

Where are the names on the wall? I have never been to Conference so I was just curious. Thanks.

Oh Janet... I'm SO sorry and I know how you are feeling! It stinks!
At what level do they begin putting names on the wall?

Well, good news! I'm back!!!! ...and on my laptop!DH is great...I owe him tonight (wink-wink) and you KNOW he'll want payment!There isn't much he can't fix. Basically the harddrive didn't shut down right and even though the data was there, it couldn't access any of it. After a few hours of work he figured it out.Yeah!I should have my old list now and I'll add those who PM'd me today!Glad to have my P3 back!I backup some stuff but not all...I now have an external HD from DH so I can backup ALL of it!!!! ;)

janetupnorth said:
Well, good news! I'm back!!!! ...and on my laptop!

DH is great...I owe him tonight (wink-wink) and you KNOW he'll want payment! ;)

Hahaha!! Your hubby sounds like mine! Anything to get my stuff working again!!:p

PampMomof3 said:
Hahaha!! Your hubby sounds like mine! Anything to get my stuff working again!!:p

Mine too! I tell him that's why I amrried him and why he gets to stick around! :p :love:

BethCooks4U said:
Mine too! I tell him that's why I amrried him and why he gets to stick around! :p :love:

I'm glad we're in good company!

Related to Lost Pictures of Names on the Wall - Can You Help?

What is "Pictures of Names on the Wall"?

"Pictures of Names on the Wall" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can personalize their kitchen with custom artwork featuring their family or loved ones' names.

How does the personalization process work?

To personalize your kitchen with "Pictures of Names on the Wall", simply provide us with the names you would like featured and choose from a variety of designs and frames. Our team will then create your custom artwork and deliver it to you.

What types of designs are available?

There are a variety of designs to choose from, including themed designs such as family, love, or kitchen-themed. We also offer customizable designs where you can add your own personal touch to the artwork.

Can I choose the size of the artwork?

Yes, our "Pictures of Names on the Wall" program offers multiple size options to fit your desired space. Our team will work with you to determine the best size for your personalized artwork.

Is the artwork durable and long-lasting?

Yes, our custom artwork is made with high-quality materials and is designed to withstand everyday use in the kitchen. It is also fade-resistant, ensuring that your personalized artwork will continue to look beautiful for years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjanet