• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help My Niece Win Brevard Idol? Vote Now!

In summary, the niece of the speaker is trying out for a hometown version of American Idol called Brevard Idol. She is singing one of the speaker's very favorite songs. The voting for this round ends tonight at midnight. If she is within the top 5 at the end of the voting, she will move on to the next round.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys!!! After a very tragic past (her mom has passed away and is being raised by her grandparents because her dad's new wife doesn't want a teenager) my niece is trying out for a hometown version of American Idol called Brevard Idol.

Will you please vote for her? It's for today ONLY!!! Thank you!!!! HEr name is Allison Lathrop.
http://www.floridatoday.com

and click on Brevard Idol Vote for Group 3. You can vote every five minutes until midnight, so please give my niece your support and vote for her a few times.

ThankS!!! I'm so proud of how far she's come!:D :D

Last edited:
I voted for her!

Thanks April!!!:D

I voted and am keeping the page open in another tab so I can pop in and vote every chance I get :)

dannyzmom said:
I voted and am keeping the page open in another tab so I can pop in and vote every chance I get :)

Thanks Carolyn! I'm trying to do the same. On the right hand side of the page, it shows who is in the top 5 and Allie is currently 5th. I better stay on the computer all day today!!!!

Thanks Kristin!!:D

If I could stay on and vote all day I would but I have to go to work and we aren't aloud on the internet :(

I voted, too!

I completely understand Kristin!

Thanks Susan!!! :D

I voted! I will keep that site up and try to vote throughout today...hopefully this can be a great experience for her!

I hope so too! She's been looking foward to voting day today so I told her that I would do my best to ask as many people as possible.

Thanks Kelly!!!:D

She is singing one of my very favorite songs!!

She loves that song! I had her sing that song to me a couple nights before the audition and she did much better. I think she was a little embarrassed being taped and with a microphone!:D

I will vote as many times as possible as well!!

I Voted For Her. Let Us Know How She Does. Ill Keep Voting While Im On Here.

I voted for her.

It is working! she is #4 now ;)

She's moved up to 4th place!

I voted for her!

Thanks guys! You are great!!!:D :D :D I can't believe in one hour, she's moved up a spot!!!:D

I just voted twice--and spent 1/2 an hour watching all the videos. She is back in 5th though....so I'll keep voting.

I voted for her but she's still in 5th. With all the cheffers voting for her, I'm sure she'll move up later in the day.

Voted too - I'll keep it up for awhile...

We'll have to keep bumping this up and get people going!

Bump - she needs more people voting...

Voted Kristi ~ good luck!

Ginny

She's in 5th again - get voting ladies and gents!!!

I voted!!!!!

Keep going back ladies - you can vote every 5 minutes!

I voted! best of luck to her!

I voted too! I'll keep doing it when I can today.:)

Thanks guys!! Thanks Everyone who keeps voting!!!:D :D :D :D I keep voting but I'm trying to do work around the house as well! ;) If I can get one vote in every 15 minutes, I'm doing good!!!:D

I voted! and I'm keeping the page open to remind me to vote every fived minutes.

I voted! I will keep it open all day and keep voting!

You guys are too cool! Thank you so much!!!:D

Does she move on as long as she is within the top 5??

I have no idea!!! I'll research it now and get back to that great question!:D

At least we're krrping her in 5th - I wanna see her go higher though!!! Get voting gang!!

I can't believe she's still in 5th!! Crazy!!!

Okay, the top 5 will be moving on to the second round that will be announced April 10th. The voting for this round ends TONIGHT at MIDNIGHT!!!!!

I voted too.

I have it up and will vote off and on this afternoon.

Thank you Everyone! I keep voting but need to run and get my son from school. I'll be on it all night tonight. I really wonder how many people are voting for 1-4 place. I feel like a ton of us are voting for my niece and she's not moving!!!!! She did once for about an hour into 4th place! Come on guys! We can get her up a couple notches!!!:D :D :D

I've been home most of the day voting every 5 minutes while doing laundry, etc. I am determined to get her up to 1st place!!

Thanks Carolyn! We appreciate all the help we can get!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Thanks Carolyn! We appreciate all the help we can get!!:D

I just forwarded the voting link to my online mom's group and my local single-mom's group (even though I am no longer a single mom - LOL)

dannyzmom said:
I just forwarded the voting link to my online mom's group and my local single-mom's group (even though I am no longer a single mom - LOL)

Oooh - just thought of anothe ronline email loop to send it to!! GO ALLISON!

I voted for her. Good luck!

dannyzmom said:
Oooh - just thought of anothe ronline email loop to send it to!! GO ALLISON!

Great! I'm so excited that all of you are helping her out! She truly does deserve it! I can't believe she picked that song of all songs! It's so hard to sing!

I voted, too. I'll keep the site up and keep voting for her!

Hey Kristi ~ I think I've placed about 25 votes...but she got knock out of 5th place!

Come on folks hit that vote for her!!!

Ginny

<h2>1. How can I vote for Allison Lathrop in Brevard Idol?</h2><p>To vote for Allison Lathrop in Brevard Idol, you can visit the Florida Today website and click on the Brevard Idol Vote for Group 3 link. From there, you can vote every five minutes until midnight.</p><h2>2. Can anyone vote for Allison Lathrop, or do I need to be a resident of Brevard County?</h2><p>Anyone can vote for Allison Lathrop in Brevard Idol, regardless of their location. As long as you have access to the Florida Today website, you can vote for her.</p><h2>3. How many times can I vote for Allison Lathrop?</h2><p>You can vote for Allison Lathrop every five minutes until midnight on the day of the voting period. This means you have multiple opportunities to show your support for her.</p><h2>4. Is there a limit to how many votes Allison Lathrop can receive?</h2><p>There is no limit to the number of votes Allison Lathrop can receive. As long as people continue to vote for her, she can receive an unlimited number of votes.</p><h2>5. Can I only vote for Allison Lathrop on the day of the voting period?</h2><p>Yes, the voting period for Brevard Idol is only for one day. However, you can vote for Allison Lathrop every five minutes during this day, so make sure to show your support multiple times.</p>

1. How can I vote for Allison Lathrop in Brevard Idol?

To vote for Allison Lathrop in Brevard Idol, you can visit the Florida Today website and click on the Brevard Idol Vote for Group 3 link. From there, you can vote every five minutes until midnight.

2. Can anyone vote for Allison Lathrop, or do I need to be a resident of Brevard County?

Anyone can vote for Allison Lathrop in Brevard Idol, regardless of their location. As long as you have access to the Florida Today website, you can vote for her.

3. How many times can I vote for Allison Lathrop?

You can vote for Allison Lathrop every five minutes until midnight on the day of the voting period. This means you have multiple opportunities to show your support for her.

4. Is there a limit to how many votes Allison Lathrop can receive?

There is no limit to the number of votes Allison Lathrop can receive. As long as people continue to vote for her, she can receive an unlimited number of votes.

5. Can I only vote for Allison Lathrop on the day of the voting period?

Yes, the voting period for Brevard Idol is only for one day. However, you can vote for Allison Lathrop every five minutes during this day, so make sure to show your support multiple times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies