• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Lisa Win a Ford Fusion & Trip to American Idol Finals | Vote Now!

In summary, to vote for Lisa to win the Ford Fusion and American Idol trip, visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Vote Now" button. You can vote once per day and there is no cost to vote. The winner will be selected through a combination of online voting and a judging panel, and will be announced on the Pampered Chef website and social media channels after the voting period has ended.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I am hosting a Ford American Idol House Party and I would love your help in trying to win a new Ford Fusion and trip to the American Idol finals. You also get a chance to win a Visa Gift Card.

Here is how to help:

Go to this link
http://www.houseparty.com/party/137343

If you have a House Party login, just login and click on Vote Here. Then follow the directions.

If you do not have a House Party login, you will need to join first and then click on Vote Here.

Please let me know if you have any problems. I will help in any way I can!

Finally, please make sure you are voting for Lisa H of Cumming!

Thanks!

1. How do I vote for Lisa to win the Ford Fusion and American Idol trip?

To vote for Lisa, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Vote Now" button. You will be directed to a page where you can enter your email address and submit your vote.

2. Can I vote more than once for Lisa?

Yes, you can vote once per day during the voting period. So be sure to come back and vote for Lisa every day to increase her chances of winning!

3. Is there a cost to vote for Lisa?

No, it is completely free to vote for Lisa. Simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Vote Now" button to submit your vote.

4. How will the winner of the Ford Fusion and American Idol trip be selected?

The winner will be selected through a combination of online voting and a judging panel. The panel will consider factors such as creativity, originality, and overall appeal in choosing the winner.

5. When will the winner be announced?

The winner will be announced on the Pampered Chef website and social media channels after the voting period has ended. Be sure to follow us on social media to stay updated on the winner announcement!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• letscook04
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • PampMomof3