• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Win a Ford Fusion & Trip to LA in the "American Idol" Contest!

In summary, Colleen is in a contest to win a 2010 American Idol-inspired Ford Fusion and a trip for two to LA for the Finale. If you vote for her, your vote counts as well.
letscook04
Gold Member
I am hosting the "American Idol" and the more extra entry for their chance to win a 2010 American Idol-inspired Ford Fusion and a trip for two to LA for the Finale. Plus, you've got a chance to win something too!

https://fordvehicles.secure.emipowered.net/idolrocksfordrolls/register/index.php?SITE=vote&ID=136894

Last edited:
Bumping for some votes:D

Please support Colleen in this cheffers !!!!!!!!!

Okay so I'm confused... Can you explaing more?

I am in a contest to win 2010 American Idol-inspired Ford Fusion, the more votes for me the more chance I can win the car. If you click on the link, fill out your info and that vote counts for me and you can win (I believe American Express gift Card). So, PLEASE VOTE!!;)

Thanks!!!

I filled this out--good luck to you!

I registered for you. Hope we win!

I did it too! Good Luck! :D

Thank you everyone for voting!! Keep them coming... and good luck!

voted for you too! The Fusion is looking pretty good these days. Good Luck

Voted for you. Good luck

Just voted, good luck.

just voted for you

Thank You!!! keep them coming!!!;)

Bumping for more votes;)

Bumping for more votes!!!!!

https://fordvehicles.secure.emipowered.net/idolrocksfordrolls/register/index.php?SITE=vote&ID=136894

I voted, Colleen! When you win, I expect you to drive down to VA and give me a ride!

pampchefsarah said:
I voted, Colleen! When you win, I expect you to drive down to VA and give me a ride!

Thanks Sarah!! I do go visit my dad in Myrtle Beach. How much longer is it to VA? LOL Hopefully you will win the Visa Gift Card. Good Luck!!

Tomorrow is the dead line to vote, SO PLEASE everyone vote!!:sing:

South Carolina is 2 states below me, so you'd pass right through VA. You could stop and say Hi, and there are LOTS of Cheffers in the area!

Thank you to everyone that voted for me. I did not win the car or the trip to LA to watch American Idol!!!:cry:

Let me know if anyone won the $500 visa gift card!!;)

Awww Man!!!! I was hoping you would take me for a ride around town Coll.......Sorry you didn't win!!! :(

Related to Win a Ford Fusion & Trip to LA in the "American Idol" Contest!

1. How do I enter the "American Idol" contest with Pampered Chef?

To enter the "American Idol" contest with Pampered Chef, simply purchase any Pampered Chef product and enter the code found on the product packaging at www.pamperedchef.com/americanidol. You can also enter by sending a postcard with your name, address, and phone number to Pampered Chef at PO Box 890601, Charlotte, NC 28289-0601.

2. What is the prize for the "American Idol" contest?

The prize for the "American Idol" contest is a Ford Fusion car and a trip to Los Angeles for two to attend the American Idol finale. The trip includes airfare, hotel accommodations, and tickets to the finale show.

3. When is the deadline to enter the "American Idol" contest?

The deadline to enter the "American Idol" contest is April 30th, 2021 at 11:59 PM CST.

4. How many times can I enter the "American Idol" contest?

You can enter the "American Idol" contest once per day, either by purchasing a product or sending in a postcard with a valid entry code. However, only one entry per person per day will be accepted.

5. Who is eligible to enter the "American Idol" contest?

The "American Idol" contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Pampered Chef and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • cmdtrgd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebbieJ