• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help My Niece Win Brevard Idol? Vote Now!

In summary, the niece of the speaker is trying out for a hometown version of American Idol called Brevard Idol. She is singing one of the speaker's very favorite songs. The voting for this round ends tonight at midnight. If she is within the top 5 at the end of the voting, she will move on to the next round.
I think 3rd!!

So, what's the next step for her? Let us know when it's time for us to vote again.

PampMomof3 said:
Okay, the top 5 will be moving on to the second round that will be announced April 10th. The voting for this round ends TONIGHT at MIDNIGHT!!!!!

Looks like that is the next step!

If I read right yesterday, voting again is around the 17th for her...Kristi will have to let us know what they announce though...I was trying to read through the "rules".

Thank you very much guys!!!! Yes, she did finish 3rd! :D SHe is very happy with that though. I"ll read through the rules now and see what it says.

We need your votes this weekend for Allie to move into the final round. She's still in 3rd in group 3 but now ALL 61 contestants are up there!!!

The site is http://www.floridatoday.com She is Group 3 and her name is Allison Lathrop. YOu can vote every 5 minutes if you want!

Thank you so MUCH!!!!

This is from Allie from Thursday!!::D

that's so sweet!
i need it mostly this weekend...that's when the real voting takes place,
THANK YOU PC ladys :)
can you tell them (her) that

-allie

I'm on it!!
You should probably start a new thread so it gets noticed!

wait - it's not linking me there -- help?

ok - I figured it out - it made me log in today

I am voting...I am voting

<h2>1. How can I vote for Allison Lathrop in Brevard Idol?</h2><p>To vote for Allison Lathrop in Brevard Idol, you can visit the Florida Today website and click on the Brevard Idol Vote for Group 3 link. From there, you can vote every five minutes until midnight.</p><h2>2. Can anyone vote for Allison Lathrop, or do I need to be a resident of Brevard County?</h2><p>Anyone can vote for Allison Lathrop in Brevard Idol, regardless of their location. As long as you have access to the Florida Today website, you can vote for her.</p><h2>3. How many times can I vote for Allison Lathrop?</h2><p>You can vote for Allison Lathrop every five minutes until midnight on the day of the voting period. This means you have multiple opportunities to show your support for her.</p><h2>4. Is there a limit to how many votes Allison Lathrop can receive?</h2><p>There is no limit to the number of votes Allison Lathrop can receive. As long as people continue to vote for her, she can receive an unlimited number of votes.</p><h2>5. Can I only vote for Allison Lathrop on the day of the voting period?</h2><p>Yes, the voting period for Brevard Idol is only for one day. However, you can vote for Allison Lathrop every five minutes during this day, so make sure to show your support multiple times.</p>

1. How can I vote for Allison Lathrop in Brevard Idol?

To vote for Allison Lathrop in Brevard Idol, you can visit the Florida Today website and click on the Brevard Idol Vote for Group 3 link. From there, you can vote every five minutes until midnight.

2. Can anyone vote for Allison Lathrop, or do I need to be a resident of Brevard County?

Anyone can vote for Allison Lathrop in Brevard Idol, regardless of their location. As long as you have access to the Florida Today website, you can vote for her.

3. How many times can I vote for Allison Lathrop?

You can vote for Allison Lathrop every five minutes until midnight on the day of the voting period. This means you have multiple opportunities to show your support for her.

4. Is there a limit to how many votes Allison Lathrop can receive?

There is no limit to the number of votes Allison Lathrop can receive. As long as people continue to vote for her, she can receive an unlimited number of votes.

5. Can I only vote for Allison Lathrop on the day of the voting period?

Yes, the voting period for Brevard Idol is only for one day. However, you can vote for Allison Lathrop every five minutes during this day, so make sure to show your support multiple times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies