• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any "So You Think You Can Dance" Fans??

In summary, the conversation is about the popular TV show So You Think You Can Dance and the final four contestants. The participants discuss their predictions and favorites for the winner, with Lacey being a popular choice. They also talk about the judges and past contestants, expressing their love for the show and its talented dancers.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Who do you think will win?

I just watched Monday nights results show that gave us who will be the final four dancing tomorrow (Wednesday) night.

Here's my prediction:

Out of the girls...Lacey
Out of the guys...Danny

I think Lacey will win, though. Too many guys will vote for her!:love: :love: :love:

Actually, I really like all four that are left...this is the first season that I have watched and I LOVE it! I would MUCH rather watch SYTYCD than American Idol....

I am just totally amazed at how talented they all are! Especially when you think that they have less than a week to learn all of those dances!

Lacey is my fav!!

I think it would be awesome if Lacey won cause her brother won it last season!!

I love that show I think Lacey will win or maybe pasha

Pasha isn't on there anymore:(

i just read that duh lol i didnt watch it last night but i did dvr it

Oh sorry didn't mean to spoil it:p

I havent watched it this season but that would be awsome if the winner from last yrs sister won.

JaimeQ said:
Oh sorry didn't mean to spoil it:p

oh you didnt lol I was reading about it on there website

I absolutely LOVE Lacey! I also loved Lauren, but since she's now off all my support is going towards Lacey! There is something so charismatic about her!

This is my first season also. I started watching the night they selected the top 20 & I've been hooked!

Lacey is good but I'm not a big fan of hers. Too much of the same sort of dance...sticking her butt out & dragging her arm on her head. I think Sabra is the best of the girls, Danny & Neil are excellent. I was sad to see Pasha go.

Because I can't decide...I love them all...my vote will have to go to Neil. he is from our area here in WNY. People Magazine had an article on them this week. Its the one with Valerie & Kirstie on the cover.

I DVR it because I'm in school when its on.

How about judge Mary? She drives DH nuts. I started laughing like her to annoy him and, it works;) :D

I also love Dancing with the Stars. My parents took ballroom & when we went to anything that involved dancing, everyone would watch them. They were so cute.

Lacey had been my favorite from day one!!!!!!!!!

I really like Neil too, but was disappointed that Pasha didn't make it.

Don't you think tho that there are more teeny bopper girls voting for the guys than guys voting for the girls??

Oh yeah on the voting. That's why I predict Danny will win although my heart's with Neil.

There is no limit on the votes which makes it more of a popularity contest.:grumpy:

Any of those kids will have a bright future because they are all very talented.

I never want to see them become like Bratney Spears or Lousy Lohan:eek: :thumbdown:

I hope either Neil or Sabra wins. I liked Lacey in the beginning, but she started to be boring for me. The jazz dance ("Sweet Dreams") they did last week was SO good! It was the best/most memorable from the whole season I think. (like last year's dance "Why" with Allison and Ivan) DH saw the (Neil & Sabra) dance and had me rewind it so he could watch it again -- he was totally enthralled and wickedly impressed! I suggested we take dance lessons together. Yea that went over like a wet fart in church. LOL

Soooo...what did you think of tonight?

I also didn't get the number Lacey & Sabra did. I liked the music & their dancing. The choreagraphy was weird.

Neil & Danny's number...they both did a fantastic job. Danny's solo was phenomenal!

Danny & Sabra...I agreed with the judges. Neil & Lacey were awesome.

JaimeQ said:
I think it would be awesome if Lacey won cause her brother won it last season!!
That is one talented family, because 2 of last year's final 4 were related: Benji (who won), and his cousin, Heidi. I haven't been watching this year - DH thinks I watch too much reality TV, and he's right.

Last edited:
Chef Endora said:
Soooo...what did you think of tonight?

I also didn't get the number Lacey & Sabra did. I liked the music & their dancing. The choreagraphy was weird.

Neil & Danny's number...they both did a fantastic job. Danny's solo was phenomenal!

Danny & Sabra...I agreed with the judges. Neil & Lacey were awesome.

I thought tonight's best dance was Neil and Danny's dance...out of this world! Those two were amazing to watch.

Last week's "sweet dreams" song with Sabra and Neil was one of the other "BEST" performances of the year- I watched that one twice too!

I ended up voting for Danny AND Neil, but honestly, all four of them are phenomenal dancers and performers!

Can't wait to see who wins tonight!

They really are all AWESOME!!
Can't wait for tonight's show!!

I can't wait for tonights show either.... I would love to see Lacey win....but I have this feeling that Danny will be the winner...

I LOVE Lacey, but I think Sabra deserves to win. I think she's the most talented of all the dancers and since most of the voters are probably girls (or women), I have a feeling one of the guys will win - hopefully Danny.

I want Sabra or Neil to win. I think Danny dances well, but something about him just rubs me the wrong way. I like Lacey too, but she seems like such a shoe-in to win. I have a special place in my heart for underdogs. :)

supergirljennie said:
I want Sabra or Neil to win. I think Danny dances well, but something about him just rubs me the wrong way. I like Lacey too, but she seems like such a shoe-in to win. I have a special place in my heart for underdogs. :)

I'm with ya on the Danny issue... he is a great dancer but he comes off very snobby.... I would like to see anyone of the other dancers win.

They all will have bright futures no matter who wins. As I said my heart is with Neil because he is from the WNY area. Anyone of them deserves to win.

I can't wait either. Its been hard to record over any of the great numbers. I enjoy watching them over again.

So what did you think?

I think Sabra deserved to win. I really thought it would be Danny.

I really enjoyed the show, especially Cat & Nigel's number was cute. Ya gotta love Jib Jab.

I didn't start watching in the beginning of the season. This was the first time I saw the Hummingbird routine with Hawk & I think Jamie.

itsjustCarla said:
I LOVE Lacey, but I think Sabra deserves to win. I think she's the most talented of all the dancers and since most of the voters are probably girls (or women), I have a feeling one of the guys will win - hopefully Danny.

I'm hoping for Sabra too!

I am actually really happy with the results. I LOVED Lacey, but Sabra is an amazing dancer and did deserve this win. They are all going to go far in the dance community and it will be exciting to see what happens with them in the future! Now to just find someone to go to the tour with!

Congrats to Sabra!!! I got teary eyed when Lacey didn't make it, but I truly thought that Sabra deserved to win and was very happy when she did.

It was nice to see the Hummingbird dance again as well as the flower dance with Neil and Lacey - I LOVE that one....cried all the way thru it. I know it was about Mia and her dad, but it's only been 4 years since I lost my mom and it brought back some wonderful memories for me too.

WOOOOO HOOOOO to Sabra!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad Sabra won. Lacey looked so surprised when she was the first eliminated.

I was surprised when Lacey was eliminated first:( But i'm glad that Sabra won over Danny!

I thought last nights show was super! I was so glad to get to see so many of the great dances repeated! Soooo worth watching!

When Lacey was the first one eliminated, I thought it would be down to Danny and Neil at the end. I never saw Sabra winning the whole thing (even though she DESERVED to...just didn't think it would happen!)

Now I can't wait for the next season of SYTYCD- I enjoyed watching those dances so much!

The only dance that I was hoping they would redo last night and didn't was the dance Lacey and Kameron did towards the beginning of the season. They were both in black and it was a contemporary Mia Michaels routine. That one gave me chills when I watched it. I am CERTAINLY not a "contemporary" lover...but some of her (Mia) routines were out of this world! I was glad to see Neil and Lacey dance her routine about Mia/Dad.

If I had to pick my FAVORITE it would be either Sabra/Neil's Sweet Dreams (redanced last night) or Danny/Neil's Who's the real Prince routine from Tuesday night.

I am sure that all four of them will go on to be in LOTS of dancing/acting/broadway things! I hope the show really opens doors for them!

Mia is an awesome choreographer!! she actually got nominated for a grammy(I think its that one or an emmy....) for a routine she did on the last season called "park bench"...

I would have liked to see the Angel/Devil one with Neil & Lauren or the Paso Doble with Neil & Sabra. There was such characterization in those.

I also cried with the Mia Michaels one with Neil & Lacey everytime I saw it. My Dad & I used to watch DWTS together before he died 2 years ago in Oct.
He & my Mom took ballroom when I was growing up. People used to stop & watch them on the dancefloor. I get tearful just thinking of it.

All of those numbers gave me goosebumps all night. What awesome choreagraphy.

Related to Any "So You Think You Can Dance" Fans??

1. Who are the final four dancers on "So You Think You Can Dance"?

The final four dancers on "So You Think You Can Dance" are Lacey, Danny, Sabra, and Neil. They will compete in the finale on Wednesday night.

2. Who do you think will win this season of "So You Think You Can Dance"?

Based on their performances and fan support, it is predicted that Lacey will win this season of "So You Think You Can Dance". However, all four remaining dancers are extremely talented and have a chance to take the title.

3. Why do you think Lacey will win?

Many fans believe Lacey will win because she has received a lot of support from male viewers and has consistently delivered strong performances throughout the season.

4. Is this your first time watching "So You Think You Can Dance"?

Yes, this is my first time watching "So You Think You Can Dance" and I am thoroughly enjoying it. The level of talent and dedication from the dancers is truly impressive.

5. What do you think sets "So You Think You Can Dance" apart from other dance competition shows?

"So You Think You Can Dance" stands out because it showcases a variety of dance styles and allows the dancers to showcase their versatility and skills. The judges also provide valuable feedback and critiques, making it more than just a popularity contest. Additionally, the dancers are paired with different partners each week, adding a new dynamic to their performances.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gina M
  • General Chat
2 3 4
Replies
Views
itsjustCarla
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
spoiledchef