• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Big Brother Watchers Tonight?

In summary, the cast for BB this year includes a bunch of cute guys and it is on a night that I watch American Idol, Biggest Loser and now this - no DVR for me - guess I'll be watching some of the shows online.
Yea their Margarita party is going to consist of upside down margaritas or drinking them out of bowls!:)

I don't know about these guys!Found on about their pay on Mortys (I think).

I think the HGs age as something to do with the drama going on this Season (too young). Poor Sheila! LOL.

HOW DID I MISS BB? I'm a big Reality junky. I'm so disappointed in myself I have some catching up to do.

night and timeWasn't BB on Sun, Tues, and Th last season??

This season it is Sun, Tues, and Wed

How on earth are they going to drag out 3 months of Shows if a PAIR is evicted each time?????

Anyone watching BBAD????????

Just a BBAD update..........

In the food competition - Sheila/Adam & Amanda/Alex lost so they are on slop for the week. Chelsia/James lost too but since they are HOH they can eat.

Hoping to catch tonights episode before the twins bath time. I have been at the hospital all day so they need Mommy. It seems like Wednesday to Sunday is too long to remember what has happened!!! I need to get on those spoiler threads!!! LOL!

Has anyone watched Sunday and last nights episode (Tuesday)?? Would you mind sharing a recap of the show?? My husband has been in the hospital since Friday and will be there for a long time so my TV time is really limited. Thanks in advance!!!

Sunday they had the nomination ceremony - Alex/Amanda and Matt/Natalie are up even though James had said he would not nominate Matt/Natalie. They had a food competition with fish being thrown into nets in the backyard - the losing team is on slop (which is Alex/Amanda and I can't recall the others right now!). On Tuesday, they had POV competition with Josh/Sharon winning - they chose not to use it. The big news from Tuesday - both Amanda and Allison had to be taken to the hospital - Amanda passed out from being on slop (she's hypoglycemic and wasn't feeling well) - Allison (at the same time) was running laps in the backyard and felt her throat closing up - she was having some sort of allergic reaction - she went into the diary room and a nurse shot her with an epi-pen - at that same moment - Amanda passed out in front of the diary room. Both girls were back the same night and feeling better. Kinda of crazy - but I had checked out spoiler threads and knew they were okay.

Sharisse - how is your husband doing? I hope he is getting better!

MortysI have checked out the 'spoiler site' and I can't BELIEVE how bad the girls (well, Natalie and Chelsea anyways) are in the BB House!!! :yuck:

I wish BOTH couples that are nominated could be evicted! LOL

stefani2 said:
I have checked out the 'spoiler site' and I can't BELIEVE how bad the girls (well, Natalie and Chelsea anyways) are in the BB House!!! :yuck:

I wish BOTH couples that are nominated could be evicted! LOL

I know can you say skank? I would die if that were my daughter on that show!

I so agree, they really like to stip up stuff!! I think that Amanda and Alex will get the boot tonight!! At least I hope so!!

Anyone still watching this show??? I missed a few episodes while DH was in the hospital but I think I am caught back up. I am glad that they finally switched it to single players.

This isn't the best season... but I'm still a devoted watcher! :) I had no idea they got paid ~750/week they are in the house... wow!

I didn't think I was going to watch it this year....the people just didn't interest me, but ....I'm hooked....AGAIN. augh!!!

I have to admit that I'm stupidly addicted!! Ugh!

I didn't know they got paid either - makes it worth it then to have to quit a job to be on the show!

I am planning on watching BBAD while straightening out my office!

momoftwins said:
I didn't know they got paid either - makes it worth it then to have to quit a job to be on the show!

I am planning on watching BBAD while straightening out my office!

I didn't either. How much?

I am watching it on TIVO right now. These people are nuts, by far the nuttiest group yet!!
I am glad James came back, I like him!! :)

I'm glad James came back too.....and then to win HOH!?!?!? I wonder who's sorry now?

I have to say that the housemates are pretty dim bulbs - let's vote James back in after we just eliminated him! And then to have him win HOH was the icing on the cake. I think they would have been better off with Alex. I can't believe I'm still watching it this season - this is, in my opinion, the worse group yet!

my thoughtsI wonder HOW people apply to be on BB - AND how much time BB spends with them (if any) before the taping of the Show? These guys are nut-jobs. LOL. Not my most fav season, but I still try to watch.

Joshuah can be SO UN-REAL. The stuff that comes outta his mouth can be the most rude and disrespectful things I have EVER heard!

Chatty Natty - what CAN you say about someone who thinks there are 27 letters in the alphabet (she counted the word 'and' as a letter) :yuck:

I think James is gonna continue to kick you-know-what since he got back 'let-in' to the house. I think he was a very strong competitor BEFORE - now he has the 'fuel' he needs...

stefani2 said:
I wonder HOW people apply to be on BB - AND how much time BB spends with them (if any) before the taping of the Show? These guys are nut-jobs. LOL. Not my most fav season, but I still try to watch.

Joshuah can be SO UN-REAL. The stuff that comes outta his mouth can be the most rude and disrespectful things I have EVER heard!

Chatty Natty - what CAN you say about someone who thinks there are 27 letters in the alphabet (she counted the word 'and' as a letter) :yuck:

I think James is gonna continue to kick you-know-what since he got back 'let-in' to the house. I think he was a very strong competitor BEFORE - now he has the 'fuel' he needs...

You have to send in a video tape audition ~ I'm sure they take the CRAZIEST video tapes...or the NUT cases.

I'm not a fan of Josh either...if I were a gay male, I would hate having him on there. All of the gay males I know are super nice, caring and sensitive ~ SUPER all the way around!

My DH and I laughed hysterically forever when Natalie said there's 27 letters in the alphabet :confused: ~ she got on the show becuase of her stupidity! :)

I agree...James is going to go to town...with Ryan and Sheila on the block...I'd love Sheila to go.

What amazes me about this show...ALL of the house guests tend to forget they are playing a game. You're not there to make friends, relationships, etc. So if you lie or cheat...it's all part of the game. Sure we'd all like to see the game played with honesty, loyality and integrety...but it just doesn't happen. What cracks me up is when they swear they didn't lie and it's all on tape...short memories I guess.

Gina M said:
I have to say that the housemates are pretty dim bulbs - let's vote James back in after we just eliminated him! And then to have him win HOH was the icing on the cake. I think they would have been better off with Alex. I can't believe I'm still watching it this season - this is, in my opinion, the worse group yet!

You are so right...my thoughts exactly ~ this IS the worst group yet. Cracked me up they bring back James when they just voted him out...dumb, di, dumb, dumb!

Yeah, James seems like a pretty good player- he started analyzing the colors of the blocks in the rat/mouse cage right away. And when they got down to x amount of people, the game changed. He's very observant of others and not self absorbed like the others. It will be interesting to see who goes home. I hope Sheila gets sent home, Ryan is a better player- but you know that might be good enough reason to send him packin! :eek:

Who says Ryan & Sheila stay on the block????? Remember POV. Who wins it - do they use it?? Plus I already know b/c I read a board on BB.

Yeah, after Sunday night's show I had to get on the boards and find out who won POV and what went down!:D I didn't think this season was that interesting, but of course I can't NOT watch...

Alright - that was a smart move on James' part even though I like Matty! I have a feeling it will be Matty that goes home tomorrow night though instead of Ryan! It will be more interesting to see who gets HOH. Tomorrow is a good night of TV - Survivor and then BB!!

Yeah - finally someone in this game makes a smart move - that's saying a lot with this group:)

missed itI think BB should reconsider just having Audition Tapes to pick who they select for a season! LOL.

I didn't get to watch very much last night - only about 10 minutes because I was Recruiting Training :cry: My DH isn't too descriptive on what happened - typical man! :)

Can't wait to watch tonight....

I think Matty will go, Ryan stays. I like them both thou! :yuck:

Love BbI can't believe how SHOCKED Matty was! (but I really like Ryan). I was kinda sad for Natty when Matt wouldn't even hug her at the end - she SO likes Matt and I don't think he cares for her!

So....I totally peeked into what was happening (I didn't think they would already know who is nominated) - and I am EXCITED for this week - it is gonna be AWESOME!!!! :)

chelseaDoes anyone else not like Chelsia? Or is it just me? (I HAVE read the Spoiler Websites - maybe that is WHY I DON'T like her AT ALL!!!)

Jenna,

I don't like her either - she's very cruel and kinda psycho! (I read those spoiler threads too) - I don't think they are showing all the bad stuff of hers.

nut jobsI don't understand why BB shows bad/stupid stuff that EVERYONE else does EXCEPT James and Chelsea?

She is nasty nasty - and oops kinda broke the promise to her parents that she won't be foolin' around in the BB house. (sorry for the vent - I just think she is beyond mean to some of the HG - she just totally flips out and freaks on EVERYONE - WAY WORSE than what was shown for Josh and Amanda).

crazy crazy nut jobs! LOL

They had over 35,000 ppl audition for BB9 - isn't that insane?

Could you IMAGINE being stuck in the house (possibly) for a few months with ppl you DON'T like? Maybe I would freak out on ppl too! LOL

I agree I do not like Chelsia as well and reading on Morty's it is just gross!! Hope she gets the boot!!

soooo addictedI can see why James and Chelsea are together - two weird ducks. LOL.

He is just as nasty as she is! - But I like him (as a player) if I JUST watch what they show us on BB - once I read the spoilers - then he is ewwwww!

LOL.

Yes - don't you love the creative editing that BB does for us to see - they obviously want certain people to stay in the house. They were so dumb to bring back James instead of the mystery guest. Yes I agree that Chelsia is nasty - I'm sure Neil is thanking his lucky stars that he left the house at the beginning and didn't have to live with these wackos!

I really like James and Chelsia, however I don't watch any of the spoilers or live feeds or anything, so that could be why. That and there aren't that many others to choose from. Natalie drives me crazy, and I find the others to be kind of boring.

James is too goodI don't understand WHY they don't show/talk a lot about Sharon. She is SO under the radar ALL the time- they don't even show very many DR 'entries'.

James is a very smart and strong competitor - I don't know why the others don't get him outta there.

Natalie - what can I say about her - you just have to laugh at her sometimes. She can be quite blond that girl (LIKE I SHOULD TALK!!!) HA HA

My daughter said "Chelsia is beautiful on the outside, but ugly on the inside." I am impressed how perceptive my 13 year old is getting!

Sharon is flying under the radar...and I can't believe how coniving Joshuah is with all of the players. It is weird, but I think if he isn't back doored soon he might win...

ummmmm Chelsia?? buh bye!! I liked her.....but after watching tonight, that girl is psycho. And.....how in the heck did Nat win HOH!?!?!? yikes. LOL

I like Chelsia, but I wasn't impressed with how she acted tonight. I guess everyone deals with things differently though, and that is how she handled the realization that she was going home. I still like her and James, and hope that him voting her out doesn't affect things with them.

About Natalie winning HOH, I have no idea. She doesn't know how many letters are in the alphabet or how to say Alzheimer's, yet she can win HOH. I don't think this competition had much to do with intelligence though. I guess it irritates me that some people stay in the house without really playing the game, they just float under the radar. Sharon, Sheila, and Adam aren't really playing the game, and Natalie wasn't until Matt left. Ryan and James are the only ones left that actually think strategy and actively play the game, so I think if anyone deserves to win, its one of those two.

Chelsia was acting like a loon and I am glad she left. I used to like her but she was acting really immature and crazy. I can't believe Natalie won either, she still thinks Matty is her soulmate. I can't believe Adam and Sheila are still in the game, but like you said Chefbritt, they float under the radar.
I hope Sharon does realize how Joshua is using her, he is getting a tad too ****y.

craziness crazinessJoshuah drives my DH CRAZY!!! LOL - it is funny to see him get SO worked up over it (normally not much gets him going')

SEE YA Chelsia!! HA HA! NUT JOB -glad BB actually SHOWED her psycho side - I didn't like reading all this crazy stuff she was doing and then BB wouldn't even show it! LOL - I think A LOT of what she does (especially with James) they CAN NOT show on tv.

compared to other seasons, nobody (except James, and Ryan sometimes) play the 'game'. They just kinda sit around, do the comps, and vote people out who they personally don't like. This season is SO different than others.

I am SHOCKED about Nasty Na-tal-ia - what is up with her winning something???? Can anyone explain THAT to me????

LOL

I was so glad to hear that Chelsia got the boot - I knew she would be going but still was nice to hear. She was way too whiney. I am surprised as all get up that Nat won HOH. Hmm - will Adam be staying in the HOH room with her all week like she did with him?? Yeah right! LOL!

I agree with the spoiler boards that it will be James and Joshua that go up this week. They need to get rid of both of them but James is really good at the competitions. It will be an interesting week.

I havent watched last nights show yet but since James is a fierce competitor I almost bet they will back door james again

Well I am now watching BBAD and the girls are talking in the HOH room. Alliances are really starting to change. Adam and Ryan are shooting pool outside.

I know who Nat put up on the block and who won POV - very interesting to see what will happen at the VETO ceremony, I know it will be getting used.

PampMomof3 said:
I didn't either. How much?

Sorry - it was $750 a week.

jamesMy DH thinks that Nat SHOULD NOT put up James because he ALWAYS wins POV - that way, they can nominate him as a replacement after the POV comp. and then backdoor him. I think he is right - that is probably the ONLY way to get him out of the house. Otherwise, I don't think the other HGs stand a chance against James in the future comps.

<h2>1. What time does Big Brother start tonight?</h2><p>Big Brother will start at 8 pm Central time on CBS.</p><h2>2. When does the new season of Big Brother begin?</h2><p>The new season of Big Brother begins tonight on CBS at 8 pm Central time.</p><h2>3. Is Big Brother on tonight?</h2><p>Yes, Big Brother is on tonight at 8 pm Central time on CBS. </p><h2>4. Who is in the cast for this season of Big Brother?</h2><p>You can check out the cast for this season of Big Brother online. From what we've seen, it looks like there will be some cute guys in the house.</p><h2>5. Can I watch Big Brother online if I can't watch it on TV?</h2><p>Yes, you can watch Big Brother online if you are unable to watch it on TV. CBS usually posts full episodes on their website the day after they air on television.</p>

1. What time does Big Brother start tonight?

Big Brother will start at 8 pm Central time on CBS.

2. When does the new season of Big Brother begin?

The new season of Big Brother begins tonight on CBS at 8 pm Central time.

3. Is Big Brother on tonight?

Yes, Big Brother is on tonight at 8 pm Central time on CBS.

4. Who is in the cast for this season of Big Brother?

You can check out the cast for this season of Big Brother online. From what we've seen, it looks like there will be some cute guys in the house.

5. Can I watch Big Brother online if I can't watch it on TV?

Yes, you can watch Big Brother online if you are unable to watch it on TV. CBS usually posts full episodes on their website the day after they air on television.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebPC