• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Big Brother Watchers Tonight?

In summary, the cast for BB this year includes a bunch of cute guys and it is on a night that I watch American Idol, Biggest Loser and now this - no DVR for me - guess I'll be watching some of the shows online.
itsjustCarla said:
I think they should let Natalie tell him that he got fired. LOL!!!!

OMG!!! That would be tooooo funny. I can just picture it.

peichef said:
Here's my "best case scenario"... (I care way too much about this. Like my life is affected by who wins!?!?)

... Ryan wins. Watches the footage & sees Jen tell others he is racist. Sees Jen lie to his face about it. Dumps Jen. Finds a nice girl with real boobs (seriously, do ALL girls on BB have to have ridiculously ginormous & disproportionate twins) with whom he can live happily ever after.

Adam gets the shock of his life as he loses the $$$. Comes to sit next to Julie Chen, only to find out he has been fired. Issues an honest & heartfelt apology for his horrible comments. Donates a good percentage (like half) of his winnings to CAN (cure autism now) to make amends.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall as Ryan discovers what Jen said about him to the house guests as she tried to save herself. Ooh to watch him realize how nasty she is. Priceless.

I soooooooooooo would love to be a fly on the wall when he discovers that too!

I have to admit that part of the reason I enjoy shows like BB and Survivor is that they are interesting psychological studies. It always floors me when someone says "I'm not really a liar [or cheat, or backstabber, or whatever], it's just a game." Don't people realize that character is reflected in your behavior? What you do when it's "just a game" is what you will do whenever you feel the stakes are high enough.It reminds me of the old joke about a man who offers a woman $1,000,000.00 to sleep with him. She agrees, so he adjusts the offer to $20. She says, "What do you think I am?" to which he replies, "I thought we had established that and were just haggling over price."

this season wasn't that great :(LOL - that is TOO funny!

I agree - I'm not a fan of Jenn. I like Ryan (until I read the Spoilers - WOW) - I think I would like him to win more than Adam. I am excited to see who wins tomorrow :)

stefani2 said:
LOL - that is TOO funny!

I agree - I'm not a fan of Jenn. I like Ryan (until I read the Spoilers - WOW) - I think I would like him to win more than Adam. I am excited to see who wins tomorrow :)

What did the spoilers say? i'm intrigued!

PampMomof3 said:
What did the spoilers say? i'm intrigued!

me too! me too!

he doesn't like muchI thought I posted it - but I guess it didn't work :(

Ummm, he has said he DOES NOT like (he uses the word 'hate' plus other colorful/offensive language:
Canadians
French
'Black' people (but in a different word)
Products that are 'Made in China' - they are 'crap' (but in a different word)
Sheila, Josh, or Sharon
Chelsia
any of the other HGs except for James
BB
etc. etc. etc.

Ryan and Adam are SO MEAN when they talk about the other HGs who have been evicted. I just keep reminding myself that they are young/immature - I think I am gonna have to stop reading the spoiler boards - because it upsets me. LOL. I like what they show on tv - it has so much cut out of it that you really don't understand what these people are really like! Yet, I continue to watch it religiously :) LOL.

Wow!! I couldn't imagine living in a house with NOTHING to read or watch! UGH!!

I can't beleive Adam made it that far, I thought for sure he'd be gone week one.
If I had a choice, I'd say Ryan, but I'd hate for him to spend it on Jan also b/c she is a well, words I wont use on this site :)

merego said:
I can't beleive Adam made it that far, I thought for sure he'd be gone week one.
:)

I thought the exact same thing! Shiela and Adam would be gone in week 1. their game has to say something for making it as far as they did!

PampMomof3 said:
I thought the exact same thing! Shiela and Adam would be gone in week 1. their game has to say something for making it as far as they did!

I totally agree with you all on this one. I too thought they would be gone right away. I hope Ryan wins though!

So, what did y'all think? I was surprised the vote was such a landslide.

I was happy to see James win the juror award.

Now on to Desperate Housewives & tomorrow, DWTS;)

Chef Endora said:
So, what did y'all think? I was surprised the vote was such a landslide.

I was happy to see James win the juror award.

Now on to Desperate Housewives & tomorrow, DWTS;)

I know I'm shocked! I am happy that Adam is giving $100k to Autism even though he has no idea he lost his job!

I was very surprised too that Ryan didn't get a few more votes!! Will be interesting to see what Adams says when he finds out he doesn't have a job!! Now to wait for the new season to start in July!

Do you all truly think Adam will give that money to autism??? I for some reason have doubts about it. I wonder what the early show will be like??!! I am going to miss watching BBAD again - well for a little while anyway!

Gotta watch the Early Show today to see if there is any mention of Adam's job.

What did you think of James winning the $25K?

I was glad to see James win the $25000. No real surprise. I figured it would be him or Sheila ("that money would really change my life," tears... tears). I am surprised that Adam won with all but 1 vote. Maybe the Jen b**** factor worked against him!?!
I do wonder if Adam will give the $$ away that he claims he will. Especially once he realizes that he is unemployed.
I sure hope the summer season has people that are more pleasant to watch. I didn't really like any of these guys. I miss Evil Dr Will.

I too was glad to see James win the juror money. It makes me wonder too if the Jen factor helped Adam. I think if Ryan would not have mentioned her name in the money question that may have helped me more.

I miss Evil Dick!

I thought it was funny that Ryan said he'd give some money to charity if he won.....it sounded like he only said that because Adam said he would. I was a little surprised at how angry and bitter Chelsia was toward Ryan STILL.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebPC