• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Big Brother Watchers Tonight?

In summary, the cast for BB this year includes a bunch of cute guys and it is on a night that I watch American Idol, Biggest Loser and now this - no DVR for me - guess I'll be watching some of the shows online.
Gina M
Gold Member
Hey everyone,

I know some of you watched BB last year - just a reminder - it starts again tonight on CBS at 8 pm Central time. I looked at the cast online - looks like it will have a bunch of cute guys on it! Of course, they are putting it on a night that I watch American Idol, Biggest Loser and now this - no DVR for me - guess I'll be watching some of the shows online.

I am looking forward to it!! Will have to chat about it tomorrow!! Shall be interesting to see what twists they have this year!!

I can't wait...the DVR is set, and ready................yeahhhhhh

I miss BB. I had to quit watching it a few seasons back. Just too much to keep up with 3 times a week. When I lived on my own, I worked nights and would tape it. Gave me something to watch at 1 a.m. when nothing was on regular tv. The first season after DH and I lived together, I watched half and then got sick of how much time it took!

my DH will kill me for watching it but I will probably DVR it. He says he hates watching reality tv but then he gets into it

Jennie4PC said:
my DH will kill me for watching it but I will probably DVR it. He says he hates watching reality tv but then he gets into it

Yea -it's amazing to see how quickly you get sucked in to reality tv - even my 13 year old likes to watch it with us. Oh well - there's not a whole lot else on right now!

oh my gosh, I had totally forgotten. Thank you thank you thank you. I love bb and all reality tv shows. bb is one of the only ones that I can get dh to watch with me. thanks again for the reminder

My pleasure! Enjoy:)

I am very excited about it. I love Big Brother.

So anyone get to watch yet? I just finished watching - I think it will be a good season - I don't like the "cougar" at all and several of the girls are a bit annoying especially the gal who likes bikinis, coffee and God (and that's the order she said them in!)

I agree w/you Gina about the cougar & bikinis girl. I'm hopeful for the ex's & crossing my fingers for the real couple that is not "together" couple (ryan & jen). I'm afraid he will be too jealous. I vote to evict mean Shelia the ex penthouse pet. I hate that James got stuck w/her & has to leave at the same time.

I taped it as I had a meeting tonight. Any idea if they will be doing the Big Brother After Dark like they did this summer?? I was sooooooooo addicted to that!!

Yes they will be doing BB after dark - I don't know if it's up yet.

Just got done watching and it shouls be a great season. I really would like to see the EX's get back together and work through what happened. I think with the real life couple, he will have to deal with the jealousy issues to stay in the game. I hope they do well, as they are cute together!!

Will see what happens tonight!!

There is a BB website that I check that tells you what is going on all through out the day on the live feeds......ALOT has already gone on! You won't believe it tonight!

BbIs it on again TONIGHT or TOMORROW???

I am SO excited - I totally got DH HOOKED! (I think he gets more excited about it than I do!!!)

ooohhhhhh I can hardly wait!

Tonight & Sunday

Yes tonight it's on at 7 pm central and Sunday at 7 pm central as well. Can't wait - I'm trying not to cheat to find out what has already happened (I did that last year!)

confused:blushing: It was on last night too, right? (or is CDN. tv different???????)

Yes it was on last night - I'm assuming it's the same schedule in Canada. If you missed you can always check it out on cbs.com.

Yes it was on last night.

watched itLOL....sorry for the confusion (it doesn't take much to confuse me!)

I haven't checked out the website yet. What is the addy?

ooohhhhh I am TOOO addicted! LOL

Kids!!!In the middle of the kids screaming last night - I heard an announcement about ED. Did I hear it right when they said he was a stand-in for Mick Jager during the filming of the Pirates of the Caribbean 3????

have you...Has anyone watched the live feed on the WS?

Any one watching the live feed on the computer? I don't have a credit card but if someone else wants to go in on it I'll pitch in for it!

bigbrothergrapevine.com is a good one too!!

thanks to the links posted above I've been on them for over an hour LOL

I can't believe what's happened off camera WOWSER!!! Wait until you all see what happens next - that's assuming you have better control than I do and wait for Sunday's episode instead of taking a peek like I did ;) :rolleyes: :)

Was anyone else disgusted by Amanda's @ss hanging out of her shorts? I tell you put on a pair of regular pants! Most of these women are driving me crazy - will I stop watching? Of course not!:)

I'm in LOVE....I thought it was dumb of Jacob to open his mouth about someone calling Parker a snake. But at the same time, EVERYONE is going to talk behind each others back - why did Parker decide to call 'em out? Who cares? It is just part of the game. :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this season....................

I agree Amanda's shorts situation is gross. Cut them off a little shorter!! UGH!!!

stefani2 said:
I thought it was dumb of Jacob to open his mouth about someone calling Parker a snake. But at the same time, EVERYONE is going to talk behind each others back - why did Parker decide to call 'em out? Who cares? It is just part of the game. :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this season....................

I really wondered if anyone actually said it. Everyone seemed genuinely surprised and confused. It looked to me like he was just trying to create drama/stir the pot a little. I agree, though, that it was a little over-the-top for Parker to wake and confront everyone.

The biggest surprise to me was the real-life couple telling their partners so early. I mean, they're obviously not great at keeping secrets. :rolleyes:

I think the couple telling so soon will have them gone soon!! Ryan's partner Allison was pretty interested in him and is now pissed!!!

Well, wouldn't you be a bit ticked to find out that your "soul mate" was already with someone else?

mistake...I agree.....they told everyone about being a real life couple WAY too soon! It is gonna bit them in the <u know what> in the end for revealing it so early.

Remember watching the part where Allison doesn't like Jenn, Jenn doesn't like Allison, Ryan doesn't trust Parker, and Parker doesn't trust Ryan. LOL. Ooohhh, the drama! LOL. I LOVE it!!! HA!

About Jenn and Ryan I also agree they shouldnt have said anything yet but Allison was saying Ryan needed someone like her not catty (um wanting to tell everyone thier secret) not jelous (um as stated before) yeah sje wants Jen out so she can work on Ryan.

something BIG has happend! just read about it on morty's.

spoilingI keep checking out the BB Links because I want to know what is going on RIGHT NOW! - Tonight is too far away to find out what has happened!!! LOL.

I can't believe what is happening! :eek:

BbDid anyone watch BB last night? Share your thoughts, pls. :) :)

I watched it - I can't believe how cruel they were to Amanda - that whole comment about her dad was just plain cruel! This group of people are pretty obnoxious - I've watched all previous seasons and I'm not as excited about this one - I hope it goes to individual play eventually instead of couples. I'm glad Jen & Parker are gone - that Jen was getting on my nerves and she was clueless on how to play the game - the second she told about having a boyfriend - you knew she'd be history!

Okay, I haven't watched BB in a couple of seasons but I had a coworker asking me today what happened. She said something about a girl named Shannon or Sharon getting kicked off and now she's back. And something about half of the boy couple being back even though they were kicked off too. She missed Tuesday's episode. Can someone explain to me (simply since I have no clue about this season) what happened so I can tell her?

I guess one of the guys had to leave due to personal issues and the guy left behind got to pick who he wanted either Sharon or her partner and he picked Sharon

Amanda is starting trouble constantly!! Drives me crazy!! The comment about her father was horrible!!! Should not have been made. I do hope that they can work seperatly too!!

Thanks, she was glad to know what happened.

BbI am glad Jenn and Parker are gone! He seemed like he always had Male PMS! LOL. He was on strike from the Diary Room and would NEVER listen to what BB requested of him! Jenn drove me nuts - so I am glad she is gone as well (maybe that is because I like Ryan and I think he will play a better game WITH OUT her). :)

I can't believe the comments Josh made to Amanda - what the h%ll is wrong with him? HOW CRUEL! That was just ridiculous, IMO.

I can't believe some of the choices the HG made in the HOH comp. No hot water? No drinking cups? (I think some might have answered BEFORE they realized what the questions REALLY meant).

p.s. Did you know each HG gets $750 per week to be in the house?

I love Big Brother:love: I have watched since season 1 and I love the show, I even have my husband hooked and he hates reality shows. These people on Season 9 are nuts, where did they find them??

I never knew that they got paid to be in the house. How did you find that out?

I'm happy to finally know how chicky ended up back in the house & with a different guy!?! I was in reality tv overload last night -- American Idol, ANTM, AND Big Brother all on at the SAME TIME :( :) Too much!!!
That Jen girl was trouble - glad she's gone, being nasty about her boyfriend & everything. ME-OW.
I'll be interested to see how they have a margarita party without cups !?! Way to think it through, house guests. Well, they never said the contestants had to be smart -- remember Amber!?!

<h2>1. What time does Big Brother start tonight?</h2><p>Big Brother will start at 8 pm Central time on CBS.</p><h2>2. When does the new season of Big Brother begin?</h2><p>The new season of Big Brother begins tonight on CBS at 8 pm Central time.</p><h2>3. Is Big Brother on tonight?</h2><p>Yes, Big Brother is on tonight at 8 pm Central time on CBS. </p><h2>4. Who is in the cast for this season of Big Brother?</h2><p>You can check out the cast for this season of Big Brother online. From what we've seen, it looks like there will be some cute guys in the house.</p><h2>5. Can I watch Big Brother online if I can't watch it on TV?</h2><p>Yes, you can watch Big Brother online if you are unable to watch it on TV. CBS usually posts full episodes on their website the day after they air on television.</p>

1. What time does Big Brother start tonight?

Big Brother will start at 8 pm Central time on CBS.

2. When does the new season of Big Brother begin?

The new season of Big Brother begins tonight on CBS at 8 pm Central time.

3. Is Big Brother on tonight?

Yes, Big Brother is on tonight at 8 pm Central time on CBS.

4. Who is in the cast for this season of Big Brother?

You can check out the cast for this season of Big Brother online. From what we've seen, it looks like there will be some cute guys in the house.

5. Can I watch Big Brother online if I can't watch it on TV?

Yes, you can watch Big Brother online if you are unable to watch it on TV. CBS usually posts full episodes on their website the day after they air on television.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebPC