• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Big Brother Watchers Tonight?

In summary, the cast for BB this year includes a bunch of cute guys and it is on a night that I watch American Idol, Biggest Loser and now this - no DVR for me - guess I'll be watching some of the shows online.
I totally agree with your DH Jenna - that is THE ONLY way they will get rid of James! I just can't stand him!

omg.....Nat is soooo getting on my nerves. How do people like that live in the real world?!?!

sadnessI can't believe I am going to miss tonight! :(

Nat talks a lot - LOL. She is hard to take for a whole hour (of the Show) I can't IMAGINE LIVING WITH HER. I still like her - but she is just A LOT!

James is GREAT at the competitions! When I read the spoiler boards - he is really different. I don't understand why he stays up all night and sleeps all day? Does he do that to avoid the HGs? (may I would too!!!) HA HA!

I DO enjoy the Show MORE NOW that Chelsia is gone - I didn't like her 'going out with a bang' behaviour!

I think they changed the FINALE night, didn't they?

When is the finale night??

Anyone out there still watching this season???? I am hooked on the spoiler sites and of course watching BBAD!!

There is talk of backdooring Natalie this week but we shall see. They are inside for a lockdown as they will be playing the POV comp in the backyard soon. I am guessing it will be after BBAD.

don't know if I am going to keep watchin'I thought I read Finale Night was on the 27th, But now I don't remember.

I liked James (as a Player). I think she show will be REALLY boring with the remaining 5. I didn't even watch last nights Show. Anyone else think the same?

Chatty Natty is driving me nuts - she makes me crabby! LOL

We will have to see, but I think I have lost interest :(

OHHHHHHHHH! Well for anyone that wants to read this........spoilers...........................

Sheila is HOH
Adam and Sharon are nominated
Adam won late night POV last night (was the face morphing thing lasted from midnight until around 430am) - Adam will more than likely pull himself off the block and Sheila will more than likely nominate (to back door) Natalie

It's about time Sheila won something. I can't stand her, she is so mean to everyone ( especially Adam) then she gets mad and cries when people are mad at her. Adam has grown on me but he has the crazy eyes and funny facial expressions. Sharon is just flying under the radar pretty much. Can't stand chatty natty!!!

merego said:
It's about time Sheila won something. I can't stand her, she is so mean to everyone ( especially Adam) then she gets mad and cries when people are mad at her. Adam has grown on me but he has the crazy eyes and funny facial expressions. Sharon is just flying under the radar pretty much. Can't stand chatty natty!!!

I couldn't have said it better myself!! :balloon:

I am read y to see Natty go to and see how Matty welcomes her to the house!! That will be quite the group in sequester!!

StacieB said:
I am read y to see Natty go to and see how Matty welcomes her to the house!! That will be quite the group in sequester!!

I agree!!! Matty will be pulling his hair out by the time the finale rolls around!

I can't wait to see the look on his face......LOL

my thoughtsNatty MUST go! - or I am gonna quit watching cuz she makes me in a crabby mood! LOL Until last episode, I never realized HOW much Natty has taken control (in a BAD way) and how snotty she is to everyone.

I am hesitant to admit that Adam is kinda growing on me. He is different - but I think I kinda like him. And I am SOOOO sad that James left :cry: - he was an excellent player. He shouldn't have tried to get revenge so much when he was voted BACK into the House and I think he could have gone farther (because he could have made better alliances). Mind you, maybe not - because he had a target on his back once he evicted Matty.

Oh and I read that Finale Night IS the 27th of April.

When are your predictions for DE (double Eviction)?

Ooohhh, and Sharon :indif: ---still flyin' under the radar.......*yawn*

sequesterI am glad it isn't me in Sequester!!! LOL

You REALLY THINK Nat is going home?!?!?

yep yepYah - I think this week will be DE (if Finale is on the 27th - then doesn't this HAVE TO be a DE?)

What does everyone else think about the Noms?

I can't believe Natty is still there. Why does everyone trust her so much?

POV ceremony was today (Sunday) and of course Adam used it and pulled himself off the block so Sheila nominated Natalie.

She (Natalie) will be gone on Wednesday (the 16th) - then it will be final 4. They will vote someone out again next Wednesday (the 23rd). The final episode will be where they do the final endurance HOH, then they will have the eviction ceremony where that HOH picks who he wants sitting with him at the finale. I watch too much of this and Survivor so get their final episodes messed up. I know Survivor does a reunion for an hour after the last vote but I can't remember what BB does.

I am so happy to see there are other Big Brother Fans out there. I am totally hooked! Natalie is out!!!! She has got to go!

ha haSharisse, the way you explained that 'schedule' makes sense.

I was a 'closet BB fan' for SO long - LOL. No one else I know watches it. :)

I am sooooooo glad that Adam won POV. Natalie drives me nuts. She is so underhanded & mean & she goes on and on about what a good Christian she is. UGH! Why do the hypocritical ones always play the "God card"?!? Gives all Christians a bad name.The only one left that I like is Ryan. And I don't even like him, really -- just compared to the others. Sharon bugs me (don't know why), Adam made that "retard" comment early on & I can't get past it. Bye Bye Natalie. You are DONE. Or "d-u-n- dun!"

omg.........was Nat driving ya'll CRAZY during the HOH competition?!?!?!? OMG..."...the good Christian in me..." or "the nice person in me..." or blah, blah, blah........get her OUTTA THAT HOUSE!!

Yea - I loved when she kept saying "What would Jesus do?" - hello! you're on a reality game show! They need to get rid of Natalie but if they don't get rid of Sharon soon - she will win it all (she has the most friends in the jury house) I'd like to see Adam win it - he's grown on me since the beginning of the show.

I agree Gina - they need to get rid of both of those girls and the final 3 needs to be Ryan, Adam and Sheila!

out with NatI have a Show tonight - so I will miss the eviction! :cry:
Nat BETTER be voted out!

After that, I agree - Sharon should be next with Baller, Ryan, and Sheila as the final 3!!!!!

Vote Nat out...she needs to go.

Julie Chen said on Wednesday's live show:
Who will Ryan nominate for eviction? Find out Sunday at 8.
Then, I'll be back Tuesday at 9 (4/22) to find out who makes it to the Final 3. And on Wednesday at 8 (4/23), the final HoH is crowned LIVE. He or she will single-handedly cast the sole vote in the last eviction of the season, thereby choosing who will sit next to them in the Final 2.
From outside the Big Brother house, I'm Julie Chen. Goodnight.

Just thought I would share that.

Ryan won HOH - nominated Sharon and Sheila. They had a luxury comp and Sharon and Ryan won so they got to see a movie and also get to meet 2 of the stars in that movie. Since Sheila and Adam lost - they had to be shackled together for 24 hours. POV was held after Sheila and Adam got unshackled. Ryan won POV. Not sure if he will use it or not, I am thinking the nomination ceremony will be sometime tomorrow or Sunday.

Ryan's not going to use the POV.......LOL. Why would he?? I'd be interested in who the boys will be taking to the final 3 with them. They said last week, that they can't win against Sharon. Can they win against Sheila??

I think they will get rid of Sharon - a lot of people in the jury house can't stand Sheila so I think they would have a better shot if she ends up in the final 2. Hopefully the boys will make it to the end and then I think it's a toss up to who will win.

If I had to make a choice, I'd choose either of the guys to win. Frankly, they've played a good game. Sheila's a little psycho, and Sharon rode coattails too much for my taste.

Ok.....so who do you think Nat will pick?? I thought it was kinda funny that she knows one of the guys voted against her, but neither one said who it was, did they?

raebates said:
If I had to make a choice, I'd choose either of the guys to win. Frankly, they've played a good game. Sheila's a little psycho, and Sharon rode coattails too much for my taste.

I totally agree with you Rae!

Carla - If it truly is the boys in the final 2 I believe Nat will chose Adam. She was closer to Adam than she was to Ryan.

don 't knowDidn't Adam try to throw Ryan under the bus by saying HE voted for Nat to STAY (which is NOT true)??? (now that I type that - I think I am wrong)

Anyways, I think the guys are pretty much tied for winning comps and friends in the house, aren't they?

Adam did tell Nat that he voted for her but he is denying it to Ryan. And Ryan did vote Nat out.

Okay. So the final 2 are set. Ryan and Adam. Now..... time for predictions. Who do you think will win?I must admit that I was really hoping that Adam would win the fianl HOH so that he'd had to reveal himself as "cheating" on both of his allies. I think he threw the HOH comp for that reason, knowing that Ryan would choose to take him to the final 2.I hope Ryan wins. I fear Adam will.

I think Adam may have thrown it too - but they both pretty equally weren't good at answering the questions. I know Adam didn't want to have to choose between the two - you know that Sheila will vote for Adam to win it. I still want Adam to win it all especially if he's giving away a lot of it away for autism.

my thoughtsI think Ryan would have stood a better chance to KEEP SHEILA - she hasn't won a lot of comps, she has had a lot of fights with a lot of people - so that takes care of both PERSONAL and GAME PLAYING aspects of why people WOULD NOT vote for her.

What has Adam done to people? Not a lot - I think he has a really good chance at winning - especially against Ryan.

I know Adam says he's giving some to autism foundations, but let us not forget he called people with autism "retards". That is pretty unforgivable, especially when you consider that he works with / for the Autistic population.

I am not sure who will win Ryan has won a lot of the compititions and most of the jury likes him. As for Adam, he has won next to nothing but a lot of jury likes him too. It should be intersting to see who wins, the only reason I don't want Ryan to win is he will spend a lot of money on his girlfriend who I don't like.

I really want Ryan to win. Being from Ohio I have to cheer for the local guy.

peichef said:
I know Adam says he's giving some to autism foundations, but let us not forget he called people with autism "retards". That is pretty unforgivable, especially when you consider that he works with / for the Autistic population.

I AGREE! Sad, very sad since no one can point to what causes it except "maybe" Vaccinations.

cannedWait until Adam learns that he lost his job for using the word 'retard'!!!

I wonder if he is one of those people who uses the word and doesn't mean anything bad or mean by it. It was a comment that upset me...........

In a perfect world Ryan would win and dump Jen :) I can't STAND Jen so for that reason alone I wouldn't want Ryan to get the money and spend it on her! However Adam is a disgusting pig and gives me the creeps when I watch him. And of course his comment was deplorable!

stefani2 said:
Wait until Adam learns that he lost his job for using the word 'retard'!!!

I wonder if he is one of those people who uses the word and doesn't mean anything bad or mean by it. It was a comment that upset me...........

Did he really lose his job?

releasing a statementYeah - about 2 days after his comment - the company/association sent out a statement saying he will be let go because of his disrespectful comment. It was on one of the BB9 Spoilers right after he said it.

that is very interesting about him losing his job after he said that comment - it truly was very uncalled for.

I am not sure who I want to win.

peichef said:

I missed some of BB and never heard Adam say that.
Whatta stooge.:eek:
I was rooting for Adam. I don't like Ryan. Now I guess I don't really care who wins.
I was thinking if Adam won, he might give something to Sheila. I think Ryan will win & Sheila will have to get a real job.:rolleyes:

Here's my "best case scenario"... (I care way too much about this. Like my life is affected by who wins!?!?)... Ryan wins. Watches the footage & sees Jen tell others he is racist. Sees Jen lie to his face about it. Dumps Jen. Finds a nice girl with real boobs (seriously, do ALL girls on BB have to have ridiculously ginormous & disproportionate twins) with whom he can live happily ever after.Adam gets the shock of his life as he loses the $$$. Comes to sit next to Julie Chen, only to find out he has been fired. Issues an honest & heartfelt apology for his horrible comments. Donates a good percentage (like half) of his winnings to CAN (cure autism now) to make amends.I'd love to be a fly on the wall as Ryan discovers what Jen said about him to the house guests as she tried to save herself. Ooh to watch him realize how nasty she is. Priceless.

I think they should let Natalie tell him that he got fired. LOL!!!!

<h2>1. What time does Big Brother start tonight?</h2><p>Big Brother will start at 8 pm Central time on CBS.</p><h2>2. When does the new season of Big Brother begin?</h2><p>The new season of Big Brother begins tonight on CBS at 8 pm Central time.</p><h2>3. Is Big Brother on tonight?</h2><p>Yes, Big Brother is on tonight at 8 pm Central time on CBS. </p><h2>4. Who is in the cast for this season of Big Brother?</h2><p>You can check out the cast for this season of Big Brother online. From what we've seen, it looks like there will be some cute guys in the house.</p><h2>5. Can I watch Big Brother online if I can't watch it on TV?</h2><p>Yes, you can watch Big Brother online if you are unable to watch it on TV. CBS usually posts full episodes on their website the day after they air on television.</p>

1. What time does Big Brother start tonight?

Big Brother will start at 8 pm Central time on CBS.

2. When does the new season of Big Brother begin?

The new season of Big Brother begins tonight on CBS at 8 pm Central time.

3. Is Big Brother on tonight?

Yes, Big Brother is on tonight at 8 pm Central time on CBS.

4. Who is in the cast for this season of Big Brother?

You can check out the cast for this season of Big Brother online. From what we've seen, it looks like there will be some cute guys in the house.

5. Can I watch Big Brother online if I can't watch it on TV?

Yes, you can watch Big Brother online if you are unable to watch it on TV. CBS usually posts full episodes on their website the day after they air on television.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebPC