• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You a Fan of So You Think You Can Dance?

In summary, the show is addicting, couples who enjoy it as much as the author do include husband and wife, Shane Sparks was in town for the auditions, Canadian "So you think you can dance?" is not as good as the U.S. version, favorite couple this season is Twitch and Kherrington, and the author could live without Mary.
again - i didnt get to watch it last night :(
i was moving last week & couldnt watch it and the cable guy cant get to my house to hook up the cable until saturday between 8-12. :cry:

i still cant get past katees attitude in vegas.
so even if she is a great dancer - i hope courtney or josh wins.

i guess ill have to check here in the morning to see who wins tonight.. :(

I love this show. My husband, kids and I always watch it. I just wish they would change how the winners are chosen. We would like to see a winner for the guys and the gals. Katee is my choice for winning. As for the guys it's hard, but I think Twitch was a bit better this time around. I do have to say though that when Katee and Joshua dance they are very very good together.

DH and I think it was (since the voting is over) Joshua's to loose. I won't be able to watch the finale tonight :cry: because we will be at a baseball game. There is no way I am gong to stay up until 1:30 am to watch when I get home tonight around midnight. I would if I didn't have to go work tomorrow.;)

I will have to be a VERY good girl and stay away from this thread tomorrow. :)

I too think that that Joshua will win. At least I hope so. They are all incredible dancers and Katee is great but Josh is good at everything and has had NO formal training. That's what I call talent.

I am going to see them in Charlotte in November! WHOOO! I went to see the Tour last year too and it was incredible!

Although Courtney is from my neck of the woods - I have to say that Katee lights up a stage! I love Joshua as well - and the two together is instant chemistry! ALL the dancers were wonderful and deserve to be on the top 4 - I wish they would have 1 guy and 1 girl win - but if I have to pick who will - its gonna be Katee.

I would like Katee or Joshua or Twitch to win...lol....It is so hard to make a decision between those three...they are all so good!

As for Katee's attitude... I missed a few episodes. so I didn't see this, but they showed a clip or something last night about how they asked if she wasn't chosen if she would come back again next year, and she said no...is this what you guys are reffering to?? If so, I don't think it was wrong of her and from the clip they showed, I did not see an attitude....she was just being honest. In order to try and compete in this kind of competition, the rest of your life has to go on hold. Maybe this was a one time chance for her. Maybe she didn't want to go through all of it again next year.

I think am going to miss the finale tonight because I have a show...you know I actually told my husband that this might be the fastest PC show I have ever done, since I will be trying to make it back home before the finale starts...ha ha... So if I miss it you all will have to fill me in on who wins!

thecougchef said:
i still cant get past katees attitude in vegas.
so even if she is a great dancer - i hope courtney or josh wins.

I totally agree! This was only her 2nd year trying out - and she is nowhere near the top age cap for the show! I voted for everyone but her last night. I actually voted at least 50 times for both Courtney and Twitch and just a bit less for Joshua. As long as one of them win I will be happy! I will admit Katee did perform really well last night... but like Courtney said this show is not about being the absolute best dancer!

Wow, I didn't see or feel any attitude from Katee. I bet it really cost a lot to try out every year depending on where you are coming from and on top of that the stress they go through. I really think Katee out dances Courtney, just my opinion.

I'm really thinking Joshua and Katee.......I really like Courtney tho. She's soooo cute and has such a wonderful personality. I really liked Twitch in the beginning, but I think Joshua surpassed him a long time ago.

I loved all of the top 8. (The exception being Comfort, but since she'd been eliminated, I'm not counting her).
I wish they could all win. This yr's dancers were amazing & all seemed so sweet.

So... can I just say... CONGRATULATIONS

Joshua!!!!!

I'm doing a happy dance for Josh!!! I hope your not reading this if you haven't watched or don't want to know who the winner is. ;)

I was happy that Joshua won! I would have been just as happy if it had been Katee or Twitch though. Those three are sooooooo good at what they do!!

Yes I made it home to see the last half hour of the show :) My party was supposed to start at 6:30pm, and no one showed up until 7pm. So it started late. I was out of there by 8:30pm though and heading home. That was the fastest show I have ever done...ha ha. And it was a $300 show so not too bad.....

I think the final four were all deserving. I was pulling for Katee, then Joshua in that order.
I wish the judging was limited to so many votes per phone number like on DWTS. I don't bother voting on this show for that reason.

How about that Nigel?

It was great seeing the favorite routines and the best of past seasons.

I loved the whole show....watching Mary dance was interesting and with a former contestant??? Nigel was great. I really enjoyed watching that number he did.

Did I miss the routine with the mattress?? I don't remember seeing it and everyone ranted and raved about it for so long.

I was kinda shocked tho - I really thought Katee was going to be at least in the top 2. I'm glad Josh won. My son picked Twitch and I picked Josh.....I told him when it was over "mom is always right". Yeah, he got a big laugh out of that one. lol

See.... I missed Mary and Nigel's dances. :(

But I caught my two favorite dances of the season again...the "No Air" dance Katee and Joshua did, and the waltz Twitch and Kherrington did (that was made just for the choreographers daughter) OMG those two give me goosebumps everytime I watch them...LOL

So I stayed up when we got home from the baseball game last night (which the Mariner's won!:)) to watch. I loved how they did the show. My DH was in awe of Mary when she was dancing her routine. He kept saying she had a great body!

I am happy for Joshua. DH and I hoped we would win.

I just hope I can stay awake at work today, it was 1:00 am when I got to bed, so I am a little :indif:.

i think my favorite dance of the season was mark & chelsie dancing hip hop to "bleeding love." every time i hear that song i think of them dancing to it.

i also really did like the mattress dance.
and the dance between katee & twitch with the door.

& i was never a fan of contemporary dance until this show.
i want mia michaels to choreograph a dance for me :)

tabitha & napoleon too...

ahh. sometimes i wish shows like this wouldnt ever end!

Well...I finally watched it (well...most of it! I was trying to hurry, so I fast forwarded so I could see who won. Now I will go back and rewatch all of the dances!)

I really thought the final two would be Katee and Josh...but my bet was on Josh to win. Any of those three could have won easily, and I would have been happy! There is just something so special about Josh that touched my heart from very early on in this show. I was crying I was so happy for him!

All of the top three will probably have dance careers out of this...

Did Kherrington and Twitch do the mattress dance? That was one of my favorites and I don't remember seeing it while I was fast forwarding!!

No they didn't do the mattress dance. Twitch and Katee did the door dance. I LOVE that routine! It is very funny to watch.

thecougchef said:
i think my favorite dance of the season was mark & chelsie dancing hip hop to "bleeding love." every time i hear that song i think of them dancing to it.

i also really did like the mattress dance.
and the dance between katee & twitch with the door.

& i was never a fan of contemporary dance until this show.
i want mia michaels to choreograph a dance for me :)

tabitha & napoleon too...

ahh. sometimes i wish shows like this wouldnt ever end!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that bleeding love routine - that was awesome!!!!! The door and the mattress dances were awesome too.

I agree.....it should never end LOL. What an amazing season.

<h2>1. What is So You Think You Can Dance?</h2><p>So You Think You Can Dance is a reality TV show where dancers from various genres compete for the title of America's Favorite Dancer. They are judged by a panel of experts and are eliminated each week based on their performances.</p><h2>2. When does the show air?</h2><p>The show typically airs during the summer months on FOX. The exact air date varies each year, so be sure to check your local listings for the most up-to-date information.</p><h2>3. How long has the show been on air?</h2><p>So You Think You Can Dance first premiered in 2005 and has since aired 16 seasons. It has become a popular and long-running show for dance enthusiasts and fans of reality TV.</p><h2>4. Can anyone audition for the show?</h2><p>Yes, anyone who meets the eligibility requirements can audition for the show. These requirements include being between the ages of 18 and 30, and having a legal right to work in the United States.</p><h2>5. Are there any Pampered Chef consultants who are fans of the show?</h2><p>Yes, there are many Pampered Chef consultants who are also fans of So You Think You Can Dance. It's a great way to connect with other consultants and customers who share a common interest in the show!</p>

1. What is So You Think You Can Dance?

So You Think You Can Dance is a reality TV show where dancers from various genres compete for the title of America's Favorite Dancer. They are judged by a panel of experts and are eliminated each week based on their performances.

2. When does the show air?

The show typically airs during the summer months on FOX. The exact air date varies each year, so be sure to check your local listings for the most up-to-date information.

3. How long has the show been on air?

So You Think You Can Dance first premiered in 2005 and has since aired 16 seasons. It has become a popular and long-running show for dance enthusiasts and fans of reality TV.

4. Can anyone audition for the show?

Yes, anyone who meets the eligibility requirements can audition for the show. These requirements include being between the ages of 18 and 30, and having a legal right to work in the United States.

5. Are there any Pampered Chef consultants who are fans of the show?

Yes, there are many Pampered Chef consultants who are also fans of So You Think You Can Dance. It's a great way to connect with other consultants and customers who share a common interest in the show!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • lisaterwilliger
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lisaterwilliger
Replies