• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What do Cheffers Think of Garmin Nuvi 760?

In summary, the Garmin nuvi 760 is a great GPS for those who want an easy to use device. It also has a 1 year warranty which is a nice bonus.
Kattyschack
Gold Member
Garmin nuvi 760? If so, what do you think of it? My DH and I are looking a purchasing one and I think this is the one we are getting. I trust my fellow cheffers, so I thought I would get your opinions first. Be honest...I can handle it. :cool:

I have a Garmin Nuvi, I believe it's a 550 or something like that, not the 760. I love my GPS and it has been great for us.

We did have our first problem with it last week, it just up and stopped working on me. I got it as a Christmas gift so I got online and found out that it had a 1 year warranty so I called tech support. Apparantly, every once in a while, something will happen to a model and it needs updating. I spent a couple of hours on the phone with a tech support person and they walked me through downloading an update online. If that didn't work, they would have me send it back. Luckily for me, it did work and my unit started functioning again. I'm back to using it to get me to shows and to street addresses I'm not familiar with. I can't imagine how I functioned without my GPS before!

We are currently traveling with our Garmin nuvi (it's one of the 200 series but I'm not sure which). We are really liking it.

Without going and looking at it, I think mine is a 310...I LOVE IT!! (It speaks, but does not say the NAME of the road you are turning onto. No biggie...just glance at the screen!) The only downside was that DH said they updated their satellites about every two years, and we both assumed that the update was free. Nope! Got an email a few weeks ago for the $70 update. I am skipping it this year (since I just got it at Christmas) but will need to do it next time. My SIL and Grandma live in new allotments (less than 2 years old) so their roads don't show up, but that makes sense to me. I have only had ONE time that I couldn't get it to find an address and I was stumped. It was for a MAJOR hospital (Akron Children's) that has been around for YEARS! I just had it get me to a street that was BY the hospital, and figured it out myself from there... So, overall I am sooooooooo happy we got it!

It really comes in handy doing "winter" shows when it's dark so early!

Did I mention that I love having it? :)

Hi there! I have personally used the Garmin nuvi 760 and I absolutely love it! It has a user-friendly interface and the voice prompts are very clear and accurate. The screen size is also perfect for easy navigation. I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a reliable GPS system. Let me know if you have any other questions!

1. What is the overall opinion of the Garmin Nuvi 760 among Cheffers?

The overall opinion among Cheffers is highly positive. Many have found it to be a reliable and user-friendly GPS device that meets their needs both in the kitchen and on the road.

2. Is the Garmin Nuvi 760 worth the investment for Cheffers?

Yes, many Cheffers have found the Garmin Nuvi 760 to be a worthwhile investment. Its accurate navigation and helpful features make it a valuable tool for both cooking and traveling.

3. Can the Garmin Nuvi 760 be used in the kitchen?

Yes, the Garmin Nuvi 760 can be used in the kitchen. It has a variety of features that can assist with cooking, such as unit conversions and timers.

4. Are there any common issues or complaints about the Garmin Nuvi 760 among Cheffers?

While opinions may vary, one common issue among Cheffers is the size of the device. Some find it to be too bulky for use in the kitchen. However, others have found creative ways to mount it for easier use.

5. Does the Garmin Nuvi 760 have any features specifically geared towards Cheffers?

The Garmin Nuvi 760 does not have any features specifically geared towards Cheffers, but its overall functionality and useful tools make it a great option for those in the culinary industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Replies
Views
starrmarie
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies