• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Coldplay Fans Unite: What Do You Think of the New CD?

In summary, Coldplay's new CD, "Everyday Life," features popular songs such as "Orphans," "Arabesque," "Champion of the World," "Cry, Cry, Cry," and "Everyday Life." The album has been described as a return to their earlier sound with new and experimental elements. There are also collaborations with artists such as Stromae, Femi Kuti, and Tiwa Savage. The themes and messages in the album include love, unity, and social issues like gun violence and global warming. While there are no official plans for a tour, the band has hinted at the possibility of surprise shows in the future. Fans can stay updated through their official website and social media.
pampcheflisa
Gold Member
Any music lovers out there??

I just got the new Coldplay CD yesterday and have been listening to it obsessively, and I just love this band.

Wondering if anyone else out there is a fan and what you think of the new CD???

sorry, I am a music dork....

I LOVE COLD PLAY !!! & Chris Martin for that matter! I haven't had a chance to download the CD yet today..I have had the new single for weeks and play it over and over cuz I love it...I was just listening to parts of the CD on i Tunes...so now I have to go download it :)

Hey there! Yes, I am definitely a music lover and I am also a Coldplay fan. I haven't had a chance to listen to their new CD yet, but I have heard good things about it. What are your favorite songs so far? I always love discovering new music and hearing what others think about different albums. And don't apologize for being a music dork, it's a great thing to be passionate about! :)

1. What are the top songs on Coldplay's new CD?

The top songs on Coldplay's new CD, according to popular opinion, are "Orphans," "Arabesque," "Champion of the World," "Cry, Cry, Cry," and "Everyday Life."

2. How does Coldplay's new CD compare to their previous albums?

Coldplay's new CD, "Everyday Life," has been described as a return to their earlier sound, with elements of both rock and electronic music. However, it also incorporates new and experimental sounds, making it a unique addition to their discography.

3. Are there any collaborations on the new Coldplay CD?

Yes, there are several collaborations on the new Coldplay CD. The song "Arabesque" features vocals from Stromae and horns from Femi Kuti, while "Eko" includes vocals from Nigerian musician Tiwa Savage.

4. What themes and messages can be found in Coldplay's new CD?

Coldplay's new CD, "Everyday Life," touches on a variety of themes and messages such as love, unity, and social issues. The songs address topics such as gun violence, refugees, and global warming, among others.

5. Will Coldplay be going on tour to promote their new CD?

At this time, there are no official plans for Coldplay to go on tour to promote their new CD. However, they have hinted at the possibility of playing some surprise shows in the future. Fans can stay updated on any upcoming tour announcements through the band's official website and social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies