• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Brother Fans Unite: Ready to See Jenuine Get Tossed Out?

In summary, Debra is a fan of the show and is excited for Jenuine to lose her HOH title. She also agrees that Jen needs to go and is glad that Joe was put up instead. Debra also notes that there is not much else on TV these days that her husband and she can watch together.
Maybe Dick doesn't really bother me because I grew around bikers all my life.

Gina M said:
I hope Kail goes - she doesn't have much chance to win it since she and Jameka can't compete in 5 HOH competitions - they pretty much sealed their fate. Also I can't stand the way Dick talks either - talk about being just a mean jerk. I think Danielle should vote him out of the house! Can't wait to see tonight's episode - I have a show and will watch on tape later!

I missed it........why can't they compete in the HOH competitions???:confused:

itsjustCarla said:
I missed it........why can't they compete in the HOH competitions???:confused:

In the last veto game they had to say how many HOH comps they would sit out!! They each said 5 times.

I have a feeling Danielle and Dick are going to be in trouble after this vote. I have a feeling too that Danielle and Jen are going to buddy up together.

i do have to admit i'm also addicted!! my DH and I actually subscribed to Showtime just to get the after dark stuff... thank god for tivo!! i can't wait to see the vote tonight!

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that doesn't like Eric. And Dustin lying about his vote. Come on Dick is not stupid. I have a feeling that Dick and Danielle are going to be in trouble next week.

I really like Dick.

wait......uh.....that sounds really bad.:blushing: :eek:

anyways, I think he is my favorite one. I used to watch ALL of these seasons, but this one isn't really catching my interest very much for some reason. The last Season was my all time favorite.

They didn't tell Kail about the America's Player thing again. I wonder if they will do that tomorrow on the Morning Show? I hate it when they don't tell...the reaction is priceless!

Do you think there will be a twist and they will bring someone back. They did that before. Of course if she is on the early show she will find out.

nikked said:
They didn't tell Kail about the America's Player thing again. I wonder if they will do that tomorrow on the Morning Show? I hate it when they don't tell...the reaction is priceless!

I noticed that too.......is she in the jury house tho? Maybe that has something to do with it??

wow last night was fantastic. I love that Amber is an absolute MESS!!!! How does that woman make it through a day in her regular life??? Her boss must hate that she cries ALL the time! I say Dick and Danielle are going to get nominated against each other and if one wins VETO then Jen with go up.

When are they going to start sequestering evicted house guests? DH and I were talking about that last night. I agree that Dick and Daneille are in trouble this week. Also, my DH was watching Big Brother After Dark on Showtime 2 last night and Dick and Jamecka got into REALLY bad.

I was in the bedroom putting a show in and asked "Is that Jamecka?" DH said "Yep!" I couldn't believe what was coming out of her mouth. WOW!:eek:

Amber bugs the heck out of me. All of that crying!! Ugh get over it. I hope the Dick goes and Jen too. Danielle is ok. Time will tell!

Ok so I watched this one last night for the first time. Why were the girls in bunny suits??????

itsjustCarla said:
I noticed that too.......is she in the jury house tho? Maybe that has something to do with it??

No, because two times ago (Mike, I think) they did the same thing. But the told Nick about it last week. When they didn't tell Mike on the exit interview, I expected them to mention on the Early Show, and they didn't. I haven't watched my DVR taping of this morning yet, so I don't know if they did or not.

chefkristin said:
Ok so I watched this one last night for the first time. Why were the girls in bunny suits??????

Zach was also in a bunny suit and it because in the veto comition they had to say how many hrs they would wear the bunny suit to stay in the compition

Man - what an episode - Amber's rant was something else - I knew Eric would be staying after she promised him because she doesn't like to go against her word. And then to have Jessica get HOH - how perfect for them to get rid of Dick or Daniele. As much as Jen annoyed me in the beginning - she doesn't bother me so much anymore - and she's a good player to get nominated 3 times and get out of it each time. We'll see - I bet Eric will have the name Dick on his paper this week.

I don't know...If Dick seems to be America's favorite and America sees Jen aligned with him MAYBE America would vote Dustin or maybe Jameka to be nominated...I would LOVE to see Eric the "weenie" squirm around with that!For Amber to say that she hasn't lied ever is a lie in its self. She lied straight to Nick's face for one.

yummy4tummy said:
For Amber to say that she hasn't lied ever is a lie in its self. She lied straight to Nick's face for one.

Boy has she lied. Everytime she says that DH and look at each other and roll our eyes. She sure isn't the :angel: she is pretending to be.

Julie Chenbot did reveal to Kail this morning that Eric is America's Player...she was completely shocked.

Nobody should have to put up with Dick's verbal abuse--he's got to go! Did you see him get in Dustin's face immediately after the HOH comp? Then he went on to Jameka...I'm not surprised to hear they got into it later that night!

Did you see Dick and Danielle's faces when they saw Jessica get HOH?!?!? You could just read it in Danielle's eyes "Holy Sh*t!!!" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Dick's face was just as priceless. LOL.

<h2>1. What is "Big Brother Fans Unite: Ready to See Jenuine Get Tossed Out"?</h2><p>"Big Brother Fans Unite: Ready to See Jenuine Get Tossed Out" is a group or community of fans of the popular reality TV show "Big Brother." The group is anticipating the eviction of a contestant named Jenuine, who is currently the Head of Household (HOH) in the show.</p><h2>2. How long have you been a fan of "Big Brother"?</h2><p>I have been a fan of "Big Brother" since the first season, which aired in 2000. I have been following the show and its contestants ever since.</p><h2>3. Have you participated in the live feed before?</h2><p>Yes, I have participated in the live feed before. However, I stopped when CBS started charging for it. I prefer to watch the show on TV now.</p><h2>4. What is your opinion on the current contestant, Jenuine?</h2><p>My opinion on Jenuine is that she is playing a strategic game in the show. However, her actions and behavior have caused some controversy among fans. Many are looking forward to her eviction from the house.</p><h2>5. Are you excited for the eviction of Jenuine?</h2><p>As a fan of the show, I am always excited for any eviction. However, I am particularly looking forward to Jenuine's eviction as it will bring some much-needed drama and excitement to the show.</p>

Related to Big Brother Fans Unite: Ready to See Jenuine Get Tossed Out?

1. What is "Big Brother Fans Unite: Ready to See Jenuine Get Tossed Out"?

"Big Brother Fans Unite: Ready to See Jenuine Get Tossed Out" is a group or community of fans of the popular reality TV show "Big Brother." The group is anticipating the eviction of a contestant named Jenuine, who is currently the Head of Household (HOH) in the show.

2. How long have you been a fan of "Big Brother"?

I have been a fan of "Big Brother" since the first season, which aired in 2000. I have been following the show and its contestants ever since.

3. Have you participated in the live feed before?

Yes, I have participated in the live feed before. However, I stopped when CBS started charging for it. I prefer to watch the show on TV now.

4. What is your opinion on the current contestant, Jenuine?

My opinion on Jenuine is that she is playing a strategic game in the show. However, her actions and behavior have caused some controversy among fans. Many are looking forward to her eviction from the house.

5. Are you excited for the eviction of Jenuine?

As a fan of the show, I am always excited for any eviction. However, I am particularly looking forward to Jenuine's eviction as it will bring some much-needed drama and excitement to the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • northern_sunshine
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies