• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Brother Fans Unite: Ready to See Jenuine Get Tossed Out?

In summary, Debra is a fan of the show and is excited for Jenuine to lose her HOH title. She also agrees that Jen needs to go and is glad that Joe was put up instead. Debra also notes that there is not much else on TV these days that her husband and she can watch together.
Chef Michelle D said:
I think Dick wants Kali out but I feel Jen needs to go first. It buged me at the end when Jen said I don't feel any different being on the block. You know she just said that because Dick said he wants Kali gone.

I was glad that Danielle went to her dad to talk about her feelings on the hammock. It helped her and it made her dad feel better. I really hope they are able to work things out.

Kail screwed herself when she made the initial alliance with 3 men! Hello...Kail...are you home? 3 men? Are you serious? I think it's her time to go...but will be interesting tonight to see who wins the POV.

As far as Jen goes...she's just plain CLUELESSSSSS ! ! ! I'd vote to evict Kail, only because Jen will be easy to get out later.

I LOVEEEEED the hammock conversation...shows the soft side of Dick and what a great father he seems to be. No one but those 2 REALLY know what strained their relationship, but I'm hoping for the BEST for both of them...whatever that may be. It's hard to say...since Danielle hasn't said too much...but she seems to be blossoming ~ we'll see! Stay tuned!

Ginny

Does anyone have livefeeds or watch the After Dark Show or whatever on Showtime? I watched it on Showtime one night when I could not sleep and man oh man its totally different than the real show. Really shows their true colors.

I love Dick! I like his approach and the advice he have hos daughter was priceless.

OK... I can type the word "dick" but not Han****?

Ok I will be the first!!I think Dick is HOT!! I think he resembles Tommy Lee but Dick looks his age and to me Tommy Lee looks just plain ole warn out. My hubby thinks it's funny cause he always says I go for the greaser types LOL Although he is so the opposite of a greaser. Did you see the younger picture of Dick in the HOH room? In that one he looked like Rick Springfield to me what did ya'll think?

I think he's hot, too! The long hair, tats, totally my thing--always has been. Just don't look at my DH! He's as clean sut as they get! LOL I like anyone who can just be who they are.

I didn't see the younger picture of Dick, but after seeing Rick on GH recently, I can see why they would look alike.

I agree with Kitchen2U that Kail needs to go next because Jen will be easy to get rid of later. I see no alliance with the guys and Kail anymore. Dick is very caring and loving towards his daughter. I know he thinks that his words of advice were not aspiring, but I thought they were. Danielle needs to speak up to Nick and tell him that she is happy with her relationship at home and would be better if she kept her distance. Thats my two cents.

Did you watch it tonight? Mike is REALLY stupid!!! Wow...what part of "do you want to win this game makes sense?" It's amazing to me ~ go on this show to win 1/2 million dollars RIGHT? Isn't that the whole deal about getting on this show? And you do this? Go totally against the house and fight for POV for Kail? Why? Someone make sense of this for me ~ cuz, frankly, I totally do not understand what the game plan is here folks. Since when do you chance going up on the block to save someone else to "show your loyalty?" Hmmm...how do you spell D - U- M- B ! ! ! !

Did it make sense to you?

I just hope Evil didn't bring too much attention to himself and piss off everyone in the house like Danielle said...I like him!

Ginny

Tara1021 said:
LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Brother!! My husband told me that Dr. Will is going to be on E! in the fall with some plastic surgery show. I'm gonna have to check that one out!

Does anyone think that Dick looks like Tommy Lee???

Thats who it is I was trying to put a face to a name

on www.bigbrothergrapevine.com (I think) there are some huge conspiracy theories. (Yes. I have too much time on my hands.) 1 -- Jen and ED are in a secret alliance since both are friends with Will / Boogie (or Booger, which I read earlier and loved) 2 -- all or most contestants are actually actors and we the audience are a bunch of suckers.
Aside from all that, am I the only one who thinks that Danielly looks really unhealthy. Skinny is one thing, but she has the whole sunken cheek look that I normally associate with a specific eating disorder. I worry about her, especially given the situation with her dad. Besides that, when did Amber become a total cry baby? She worries me, too. I mean, she was bawling with joy when ED won HOH. Bawling. I think the house is way too much for her.
GO EVIL DICK and ERIC!!

Ok, ok.....my name is Carla and I'm addicted to Big Brother. Hee Hee Hee.

My 2 cents:
Danielle is only gonna get skinnier if she has to keep eating slop. She is too skinny. I have to admit, I agree with ya'll.....Dick is HOT. I'm not a big fan of Tommy Lee, but Dick is pretty awesome.

I thought Mike was pretty stupid going up against Dick like that...what was he thinking?!?!? Kail has got to go. The whiney one can go anytime.

Ohhhhhh and LOVED the mustard!!!!!

Last edited:
Kitchen2u said:
I just hope Evil didn't bring too much attention to himself and piss off everyone in the house like Danielle said...I like him!
I am SUCH a Big Brother junkie! I've been watching since the second season, and Dick is BY FAR one of the smartest players to walk through those doors. I think that is what's going to bite him in the butt, as the others will be scared of that. He should've laid low and played dumb like Janelle (S6&7) did for the first month or so.
itsjustCarla said:
Ohhhhhh and LOVED the mustard!!!!!
Us too! We couldn't stop laughing! Personally, I love the second grade!

HockeyLover said:
Dick is BY FAR one of the smartest players to walk through those doors. I think that is what's going to bite him in the butt, as the others will be scared of that. He should've laid low and played dumb like Janelle (S6&7) did for the first month or so.

Yep I totally agree...hopefully it wasn't too bad.

The mustard thing was HILARIOUS!!! Lovin' that task!

GInny

So what does everyone thing abut Kail still being inthe house? I think it was the wrong move, but I guess time will tell. It will be interesting to see how Dustin does as HOH, I don't think he is a strong player. I just love this show!!!!

So what happened? My DVR didn't record the first half.GRRRR. I take it that ED switched the house vote to Mike but what caused that? I tried to go to jokerupdates but that sight seems to be a jumbled up mess anymore.

peichef said:
...Jen and ED are in a secret ...with joy when ED...
GO EVIL DICK and ERIC!!

Okay, color me an idiot. I kept trying to figure out who the heck Ed was...DUH...Evil Dick...

Every year, I swear I'm not going to watch BB, but I truly have an addiction to reality TV and just can't seem to stay away!

Amber is certifiable, and needs to go just because she irritates me. Jen is useless, and it is TOTALLY an act...nobody is THAT dumb. Plus, did you see the interview last night with her mom? She earned her Master's Degree. I think she's putting us all on.

I think Eric is going to blow his cover soon...That should be interesting.

Did anybody else notice that they didn't tell Mike about the America's Player thing when he left last night? They also didn't cover that during the exit interview on the Morning Show. I love the reactions when they are told about it.

Don't get Showtime, but have serious thought about with the whole BB thing on there now...

Tommy Lee...THAT's who ED reminded me of! Although, I definitely see the resemblance to Rick Springfield as well.

The blond girl (can't remember her name) and Tameka are playing the game the smartest right now. They're not rocking the boat and staying under the radar, but not so far that people realize it.

LOVE the theme this year. BB is definitely a psychelic trip, and the Alice in Wonderland theme is PERFECT.

I do hope Danielle and ED work through their issues. It really touched me when ED offered to go to family counseling after the show is over. And yes, I think Danielle has some sort of health issue.

I felt so bad for Danielle's boyfriend during the show last night. I hope she knows what she's doing...but I don't think she does.

Well, I guess that's it for my commentary...thanks for listening!

P.S. Does anyone know what happened to Pirate Master this week? Some hour long news show (48 hours?) was on in its place. Made me MADDER than HATTER...get it???

Ok, I can vouch that people can really be as stupid as Jen is, my brother gf is the perfect example. Her name is Jen too, must be someting about that name, no offense to any other Jen's or Jennifer's!!!

I heard that Pirate Master was cancelled but you can still view it online. But I am not sure that is just what I heard from someone.

Who will Dustin nominate?I can't tell what his strategy is yet...any guesses?

I Know who's nominated!
TwinGirlsMom said:
I can't tell what his strategy is yet...any guesses?

Since I got no response from my previous post on how the house flipped the vote from Kail to Mike, I had to check out Joker's updates to find out. They have this weeks noms and POV winner posted. Very interesting.

Oh yes...the last few year's I've gone to Joker's Updates to get all the latest news. I was hoping we could generate some discussion on the noms though before everyone knew!:p I don't know yet...so no spoilers please!

That's why I didn't mention any names....didn't want to spoil it for others.

What do you think about tonight's show? Also Big Brother fans of Dr. Will - anyone catch Dr. 90210 on E! last night - Dr. Will is a cosmetic dermatologist (thankfully not a plastic surgeon) - he's pretty cute and fun to watch - can't stand much else of the show - some pretty conceited doctors!

Poor Nick got robbed. Too many people ASSuming the wrong thing about him. I think Dustin should have followed through on his original plan but I wouldn't be too surprised (or disappointed) to see Kail go. I guess we shall see!

It'll be interesting to see who America picks for Eric to evict - this could change the voting if people want Kail gone - because he has to vote what America wants. We'll see!

I'd do that for a dollar!

I thought last night's episode was probably the funniest one I have ever seen.

Between the brilliant way Eric handled the catchphrase and Jameka saying that "God's so GANGSTA-- that's what I love about him," to Dustin saying, "Clip it, *****es!" at the end, I was just in absolute hysterics.

And because I couldn't resist, t-shirts have been made.

PChefAbey said:
Ok, I can vouch that people can really be as stupid as Jen is, my brother gf is the perfect example. Her name is Jen too, must be someting about that name, no offense to any other Jen's or Jennifer's!!!

I heard that Pirate Master was cancelled but you can still view it online. But I am not sure that is just what I heard from someone.

My sister called me last night to tell me that Pirate Master was cancelled and that the blonde lawyer from Reno committed suicide.:eek: So sad.

Who do you think will hang upside down the longest and win HoH this week?

TwinGirlsMom said:
Who do you think will hang upside down the longest and win HoH this week?

Daniele will.

I have Showtime so I def already know who won! It is sooo confusing cause they dont show the HOH or POV or nominations on showtime but they run little captions across the bottom so you know like 2 days before it airs.... I would totally bored in that house... if you think about it they have like 4 hours of stuff to do everyweek and after that they are on their own .. no wonder they form such tight bonds so quickly... my 2 cents.

I totally guesssed Daniele...

2 episodes later... I really do think that actions will come around to bite Dick and Daniele. I think the house will side with Eric and vote out Kail.

:) Any other thoughts... come on Big Bro Fans!!!

I have missed the past few shows and have NO CLUE what's going on...... I'm soooooo ashamed. :blushing:

I hope they vote out Kail

I have a feeling Danielle is going to get bit in the butt.

I also think they'll vote Kail out. It's funny how they've figured Eric out but I really like Eric. He's just listening to us!:rolleyes:

They figured Eric out because of the plane that flew over saying Eric is a liar!

I can't stand Dick - his name really suits him (haha)!

If you miss the shows you can watch them on CBS.com. We just watched the one from yesterday tonight - very cool.

I know about the plane but they put all the pieces together. Very smart. I hope Jen doesn't realize Eric put the mustard on her pillow!:angel:

Do they have enough votes to get Kail out?

krzymomof4 said:
I have a feeling Danielle is going to get bit in the butt.

But, she's so skinny, she has no butt to bite!!!

lol:balloon:

I sure hope that Eric stays, he is pretty funny!! I really dislike how Dick acts and swears all the time.

StacieB said:
I sure hope that Eric stays, he is pretty funny!! I really dislike how Dick acts and swears all the time.

I'm with you. I hope Eric stays. We can't stand Dick's yelling or swearing either. We tried to send an email to CBS to complain, but couldn't find where to do it.

I think they have the votes to evict Kail as long as Danielle and Dick dont persuade Jessica to vote to evict Eric. Right now all Dick and Danielle have is Jennifer, Dick and Zach. Eric has Jamica, Jessica, Dustin I belive there is one more not sure:confused:

We get to find out tonight! Can't wait.

I hope Jessica stays w/Eric. He's now told her he will take her to the end w/him. Hopefully she will beleive. With the others believing in him hopefully she will not listen to Dick and Danielle. I personally cannot wait until they go!

I would really like to see Jamica win it, but she hasn't made any enemies so that's hard to do when it gets closer to the end. Nobody wants to take you w/them at that point.

The bad thing for Eric is he wanted Nick gone, but had to vote for Kail because of what America told him. It's kind of an interesting twist this year.

I must be in the minority. I don't like Eric at all. I know he is America's player and all, but he just gets on my last nerve. He is not a very good liar (have you seen his face when he lies). You would think that people would be able to read his face better than that.

pampchefrhondab said:
The bad thing for Eric is he wanted Nick gone, but had to vote for Kail because of what America told him. It's kind of an interesting twist this year.

I think Dick will be remorseful for how he has treated Eric after he finds out that he was America's Player...and was just doing what we told him to do!

krzymomof4 said:
I must be in the minority. I don't like Eric at all. I know he is America's player and all, but he just gets on my last nerve. He is not a very good liar (have you seen his face when he lies). You would think that people would be able to read his face better than that.

Leslie I'm not to fond of Eric, but I think that is because he looks and acts just like my ex-husband. It is very scary. :eek:

I don't like Eric at all... he does make the weirdest faces when he lies and he is constantly looking for approval of what he says...And he can CHOOSE to do what America tells him to do. It just so happens he earns $10,000 or something when he completes a task, he doesn't have to listen.

I hope Kail goes - she doesn't have much chance to win it since she and Jameka can't compete in 5 HOH competitions - they pretty much sealed their fate. Also I can't stand the way Dick talks either - talk about being just a mean jerk. I think Danielle should vote him out of the house! Can't wait to see tonight's episode - I have a show and will watch on tape later!

Me neither
krzymomof4 said:

I thought I was in that boat alone. Wouldn't it be great if America voted to have him nominated...the look on his face would be priceless!:eek:

I too do not care for E.D.'s foul mouth or his bully mentality. I do like the fact that he is pretty much a straight shooter but I think he could go about it in a different approach. What amazes me is most of these people act like they don't have a thought or backbone of their own and how easily swayed to change their vote. If only Daniele would have stood up for Nick and voted her heart she wouldn't be kicking herself in the butt right now with that hug target more visible.

Eric doesn't get a vote since he's on the block. So, they don't have his vote.

I am aware that he cant vote isnt their 4 people in thier group that can vote?

<h2>1. What is "Big Brother Fans Unite: Ready to See Jenuine Get Tossed Out"?</h2><p>"Big Brother Fans Unite: Ready to See Jenuine Get Tossed Out" is a group or community of fans of the popular reality TV show "Big Brother." The group is anticipating the eviction of a contestant named Jenuine, who is currently the Head of Household (HOH) in the show.</p><h2>2. How long have you been a fan of "Big Brother"?</h2><p>I have been a fan of "Big Brother" since the first season, which aired in 2000. I have been following the show and its contestants ever since.</p><h2>3. Have you participated in the live feed before?</h2><p>Yes, I have participated in the live feed before. However, I stopped when CBS started charging for it. I prefer to watch the show on TV now.</p><h2>4. What is your opinion on the current contestant, Jenuine?</h2><p>My opinion on Jenuine is that she is playing a strategic game in the show. However, her actions and behavior have caused some controversy among fans. Many are looking forward to her eviction from the house.</p><h2>5. Are you excited for the eviction of Jenuine?</h2><p>As a fan of the show, I am always excited for any eviction. However, I am particularly looking forward to Jenuine's eviction as it will bring some much-needed drama and excitement to the show.</p>

Related to Big Brother Fans Unite: Ready to See Jenuine Get Tossed Out?

1. What is "Big Brother Fans Unite: Ready to See Jenuine Get Tossed Out"?

"Big Brother Fans Unite: Ready to See Jenuine Get Tossed Out" is a group or community of fans of the popular reality TV show "Big Brother." The group is anticipating the eviction of a contestant named Jenuine, who is currently the Head of Household (HOH) in the show.

2. How long have you been a fan of "Big Brother"?

I have been a fan of "Big Brother" since the first season, which aired in 2000. I have been following the show and its contestants ever since.

3. Have you participated in the live feed before?

Yes, I have participated in the live feed before. However, I stopped when CBS started charging for it. I prefer to watch the show on TV now.

4. What is your opinion on the current contestant, Jenuine?

My opinion on Jenuine is that she is playing a strategic game in the show. However, her actions and behavior have caused some controversy among fans. Many are looking forward to her eviction from the house.

5. Are you excited for the eviction of Jenuine?

As a fan of the show, I am always excited for any eviction. However, I am particularly looking forward to Jenuine's eviction as it will bring some much-needed drama and excitement to the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • northern_sunshine
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies