• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rise To Glory": CBS Sports & Cold Case Theme Music

In summary, "Rise To Glory" is a sports documentary series produced by CBS Sports that showcases the journey and success stories of top athletes. It can be watched on CBS Sports Network or streamed on CBS All Access. The theme music for the show was composed by Michael A. Levine, who also composed the theme song for the TV show "Cold Case". Currently, there is only one season of "Rise To Glory" with six episodes featuring different athletes. There have been no announcements about future seasons, but it is possible that CBS Sports may produce more in the future.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Anyone here a fan of the CBS Series, Cold Case? Do you like that haunting theme music?

How about those of you who watch NFL Football on CBS or listen to CBS Football broadcasts on Westwood One? Have you ever noticed the stirring theme music with the minor keys and driving percussion? (Hear a snippet of bumper music http://www.esposthumus.com/images/posthumuszone.mp3.) The music is entitled Rise To Glory and was put together specifically for CBS Sports.

The music from Cold Case has also been used in several movie trailers, including Spiderman, The Other Boleyn Girl and Laura Croft: Tomb Raider.

The music is all a production of a group called E.S. Posthumous, Latin for "All Things Past." (Click on the link to be taken to the website where you can hear more of their music, including the haunting theme music from Cold Case. I just think this work is too cool and had to mention it here. (I've been listening to it again this morning!)

200px-ES_Unearthed-Cover.jpg

Ah listening to it again this morning...thanks for clarifying that KG. I thought I was having a bad case of deja vu!;)

I am a huge fan of Cold Case and absolutely love the theme music! It's so haunting and really sets the tone for the show. I had no idea it was also used in movie trailers and for CBS Sports - that's really cool. I'll definitely have to check out more of E.S. Posthumous's music. Thanks for sharing!

What is "Rise To Glory" and where can I watch it?

"Rise To Glory" is a sports documentary series produced by CBS Sports. It showcases the journey and success stories of top athletes. You can watch it on CBS Sports Network or stream it on CBS All Access.

Who composed the theme music for "Rise To Glory"?

The theme music for "Rise To Glory" was composed by Michael A. Levine, a Grammy-nominated composer who has also worked on other popular TV shows and films.

What is the theme music for "Rise To Glory" based on?

The theme music for "Rise To Glory" is based on the theme song for the hit TV show "Cold Case", also composed by Michael A. Levine. It has a similar haunting and emotional tone.

How many seasons of "Rise To Glory" are there?

As of now, there is only one season of "Rise To Glory" which premiered in 2019. It consists of six episodes, each featuring a different athlete.

Are there any plans for future seasons of "Rise To Glory"?

As of now, there have been no announcements about future seasons of "Rise To Glory". However, with its popularity and positive reviews, it is possible that CBS Sports may produce more seasons in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Back