• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Three Finalists on Dancing With the Stars: Who Will Be Crowned Champion?

Mario!In summary, the conversation revolves around the final three contestants of the show Dancing with the Stars. There is a debate about who should win, with some rooting for Emmitt Smith, some for Joey Lawrence, and some for Mario. Despite the differing opinions, everyone agrees that all three are talented and it would be a tough competition. Some also mention their favorite physical features of the contestants. There is also a mention of Joey's past hairstyle and a general consensus that Mario is attractive.
jrstephens
Who is your fav!

I love all of the final three, so, I will be happy no matter who wins. Although, as a huge football fan I would kind of be a little happier if Emmitt Smith wins even though I think Mario and Joe are a little better than him.

Personally I think Joey is the best dancer but then again I have only seen a few episodes so I don't know how far Mario or Emmitt have come with their skills to this point!?

EMMITT SMITH ALL THE WAY! I love Mario too! Maybe it can be a tie this year?

I've never really watched this show, but I have this year. I love Emmitt:) He just cracks me up; I used to love him when he played for the Cowboys, & now on the show he reminds me of a big teddy bear! They are all 3 good though. (actually when I was in probably middle school, I watched all 3 on tv!)

I love all 3! I think this will be the toughest competition! I really won't be disappointed with any of them winning! I love Emmitt, and just the fact that such a Huge guy can be so graceful, and of course I love Mario's dimples, and his talent, and w/ Joey, I love his humbleness and how hard he tries! (and maybe the fact that he danced to "Singin In The Rain" - I am an Old Musical fanatic - especially Gene Kelly!)

Super Mario!!!I watched it last night and they were all fantastic!! But I do hope Mario wins. I just love those dimples of his!!

If he can't win, then I hope Emmit Smith (think I spelled his name wrong :p )

Cheers:rolleyes:

I would love to see Emmitt take the win, but for professional puposes, I think Joey Lawrence is the best technical and entertaining dancer there. I am not really liking Mario, as those tow seem to cut corners at every chance they get, and his "oh I'm really just a dumb shy guy" routene every week is wearing on me. PLUS I cannot stand his partner...something about her rubs me the wrong way...

They were all aweomse last night. I dread seeing any of them go tonight!!

On a lighter note, didn't Joey's chest look great last night?!:D :eek: My husband kept telling me to quit drooling!

thechefofnorthbend said:
I would love to see Emmitt take the win, but for professional puposes, I think Joey Lawrence is the best technical and entertaining dancer there. I am not really liking Mario, as those tow seem to cut corners at every chance they get, and his "oh I'm really just a dumb shy guy" routene every week is wearing on me. PLUS I cannot stand his partner...something about her rubs me the wrong way...

I'm not to big on Mario's dancer, I agree she seems a bit on the snobbish side, but I would like to see Mario win. All three of them are doing fantastic. Unfortunately I won't get to see the final show next week as I have a show booked that night.. hmmm I wonder if they can stop the show for an hour to watch Dancing with the Stars LOL

:rolleyes:

jrstephens said:
They were all aweomse last night. I dread seeing any of them go tonight!!

On a lighter note, didn't Joey's chest look great last night?!:D :eek: My husband kept telling me to quit drooling!

I never thought Joey to be that studley.. although I must say he had quite the cute butt going on in those pants last night LOL!!
Now he is the one that is driving me nuts with all his THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!! I keep waiting for him to do his little "Blossom" Show character and say "WHOA"!!!

LOL

ChefAggi said:
I keep waiting for him to do his little "Blossom" Show character and say "WHOA"!!!

LOL

My husband keeps waiting for that too!

I LOVE all 3 as well and really like to see Joey win even though I like them all. I read an article on Joey and he said that when Dancing with the Stars approached him, he had a bald head from a movie he was doing and they wanted him to keep his head like that. ;) I think it's much better than his fro that he had growing up!:D (I can talk about fros b/c I used to have one too!! Naturally curly hair and all!):D

I think Mario is SO hot! I was always partial to Zach instead of Slater, but now I am a Slater girl 100%!!

gilliandanielle said:
I think Mario is SO hot! I was always partial to Zach instead of Slater, but now I am a Slater girl 100%!!

LMAO...that is too funny:) I'm with ya there!

gilliandanielle said:

SUPER MARIO SUPER MARIO!!! looove those dimples!!! and those arms.. humna humna!!

Ok, I watched last night and have to say Mario did really well with those two dances he chose! I still think Joey is the best performer but Emmitt is hugely popular!

I'm up for any of them as winner!

I can't wait to see tonight's show. I'm going to be sad for whoever gets kicked off but I can't be mad b/c I wasn't able to vote.:eek:

I will cry if it is Mario! I cried when they got a 30 yesterday (damn pregnancy hormones!)

I like Joey...but his bald head kind of freaks me out still!

I LOVE his bald head. It freaks my husband out too! :D That's too funny!:D

I don't know what it is! I have no problems with bald heads per se, but on him it is just weird to me!! :)

Is it because you're used to him having so much hair?:p

Hey Rebecca, are we having this conversation to get the posts up there?;)

Of course we are! LOL

But seriously, the bald head DOES freak me out a little.

I guess he is growing his hair after he get kicked off, so not to worry!

How many more?? I am running out of things to talk about!

OMG...ask and you shall receive. Look at that pretty pink star!

that should be good for at least 30 more posts Gillian! LOL
Valky

I am so excited about my star! GREG ROCKS!!

Go Emmitt!!!!!

Congrats on the pink star!!
BTW: Joey's bald head freaks me out too! I want Mario to win!

yeehaw! My choice is still in the running! That's my Cowboy!
Valky

gilliandanielle said:
I am so excited about my star! GREG ROCKS!!

I like the star, the color is fitting for you:)
And Yay, Emmitt...he's gonna win!

I've not been able to watch this show except for sporadically. My DH HATES IT! He loved "So you think you can dance" but says that this show goes on too much. I've loved the final 3 since the beginning, but as a Cowboy's fan, I'm rutting for Emmitt!!

Go Emmitt!!

I'm so sad to see any of them go. I really like Joey, he seems like a great family man. Oh well, life goes on!;)

It was sad to see Joey go. But when it came between the two I really was pulling for Emmit deep down. And probably will end up hoping he wins but will be completely happy with Mario winning too.

Did anyone notice Mario kissed his partner when the lights went dark over them? My husband pointed it out and we rewound it to watch again. Love DVR! I still say they are an item! And what does it matter since they are both single.

I would LOVE to go to one of the tour dates but I checked and the closest one to me is like 6 hours away in Nashville.

Hmm.. I didn't notice that Jennifer! Thanks for pointing it out, I think they are cute together!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies