• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Here Watch Dancing With the Stars

In summary, many Mario fans were unable to use their votes last night, and believe the show to be rigged. Emmitt was the better dancer all around and deserved to win.
pmprdprettyinsnj
Silver Member
I used to love the show. I now think it is totally rigged. I am sorry but I think Mario was a much better dancer and deserved to win. I know alot of people had a problem getting through to vote and that may have something to do with.

I guess I will need to find a new show to watch next season, I cant stand a show that is rigged. I believe Survivor has been rigged in the past......oh well.

Mario fan!!!!!!!!!!
:(

Hi!
I actually liked Mario and Emmit equally. I thought they were both awesome.
What makes you think it was rigged???

I loved watching Both Mario & Emmett - I thought this year's competition was so much better than last year, and really couldn't guess which one of them would win! I was on the edge of my seat until the final second! I would have been happy with either of them as the winner - so I guess it was a win/win for me;)

why riggedI talked with alot of people last night and all day today, alot of Mario fans were unable to use their votes last night. they would vote once and it would say that they had used all of their votes and email was the same.

Mario was a better dancer all around, Emmit came along way from the beginning but I dont believe he was BETTER. Mario was on top of the boards the entire show even when he was on the lower half he was always above Emmit on points, I thought the show was about who was the better dancer?

I just have a strong problem with reality shows I guess. It just gets me fired up!!!!!!!!LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>:)

I was glad to see Emmitt win. I like Mario too but I think Emmitt showed that he wanted it more and worked a lot harder. I also like Emmitt's partner a lot better than Mario's and I think that can have a lot to do with it. Mario's partner just rubbed me the wrong way. I don't think it was rigged but everyone has their own opinion.

I think that Mario is the better dancer but I think Emmitt was the better entertainer I think he actually had to work harder to do as well as he did. I also think Mario's lady friend could occasionally put on a few more stitches of clothing. I really like Mario but Emmitt actually got me to vote which I have never done on any show

Yea Emmitt....Mariohadto much attitude.

It's all about the popularity I think! Better dancer or not, what the crowd likes is who will win. The 2nd season I thought John O hurly deserved the title but Kelly beat him!

If it was rigged it was even. I tried to get through to vote for Emmitt but I couldn't get through either. Yes it is more designed for the popular vote but I do think that Emmitt was equally as deserving to win as Mario. Of all the reality shows, I like Amazing Race the best because there are no tribes to vote you off, no popular votes, no judges and it is based on your ability (and some luck).
Valky

I think the judges should get to hear our opinions but they should have the final say, after all they are the dance judges. I just feel really bad for Joey and Mario. I loved to watch them both. And I believe Mario has natural ability and was misjudged as a REBEL. I think he was just trying to be different like everyone else but he was even told he was being judged as a "professional" and no one else was told that.

I think his partner did seem like a snot. And her attitude needed a little checking, but I think she is what pushed him to perform at his best. Maybe they will have a dance off...............LOL I can hope.

Flora

I too agree that Mario was much better, but my husband said that Emmett was the "regular guy" and had so much more to prove than Mario, and that is why he won.

Related to Does Anyone Here Watch Dancing With the Stars

1. What channel and time does Dancing With the Stars air?

Dancing With the Stars airs on ABC at 8/7c on Monday nights.

2. Who are the judges on Dancing With the Stars?

The current judges on Dancing With the Stars are Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli, and Derek Hough.

3. Can I vote for my favorite dancers?

Yes, viewers can vote for their favorite dancers by phone, online, or through the Dancing With the Stars app.

4. How are the winners of Dancing With the Stars determined?

The winners of Dancing With the Stars are determined by a combination of judges' scores and viewer votes.

5. Are there any celebrity contestants this season?

Yes, there are usually a mix of celebrity and professional dancers on each season of Dancing With the Stars.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Endora