• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Do You Want to Win Dancing With the Stars?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the current season of Dancing with the Stars and the contestants, particularly Marie Osmond and Helio Castroneves. Some participants expressed their support for Helio and his partner Julianne Hough, citing their talent and chemistry on the show. Others were disappointed with Marie's performances and felt that she was only staying in the competition due to her large fan base. Despite some technical difficulties with voting, most participants were hopeful that Helio would win the competition.

Who do you want to win Dancing with the Stars?

• Helio & Julianne

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Mel B. & Max

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Marie & Jonathon

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
jrstephens
Cast your votes here!!! I want Helio to win - I think he is awesome!!!

I saw an article this morning where Max talked about that Marie should not be in the Final Three b/c there were a lot of other more talented dancers that deserved it. I AGREEE TOTALLY!

I saw the interview with the founder of Childrens Miracle Network - it seems Marie is a co-founder, and they have a HUGE email base (over 2 million) and have been emailing and telling all of them to vote for Marie. It looks like it's going to be a popularity contest, not a talent contest...

Whoever wins, I hope it's not Marie...she's so not as talented as the others..I give her credit for doing it at her age, but that's about it. I do like Helio and Julianne is just adorable. Would be nice if she won again like last year. (if Cheryl can't, bc she's awesome too, too bad she got paired w/ Wayne..)

I so want Helio and Julianne to win - they were so cute and good last night - that doll routine with Marie sent me over the edge! I like her but she definitely doesn't deserve to win!

I would like Helio & Julianne to win too! I do think Mel would be great too but if Marie wins, OI! I gotta admit it is a popularity contest or else why would Marie still be there?

chefsteph07 said:
(if Cheryl can't, bc she's awesome too, too bad she got paired w/ Wayne..)

I think they did that on purpose so she would not win this year!

Helio and Julianne all the way!!! I tried to vote last night but the lines were busy!!!:cry:

I just want Max to win, forget about the celebs!!! Yummy.

letscook04 said:
Helio and Julianne all the way!!! I tried to vote last night but the lines were busy!!!:cry:

I voted from my home phone. When I tried on the cell phone I could not get through, so, I texted from mine and my husband's. I have not voted all year but I am worried Marie is going to win b/c of her fan base!

I had been rooting for Marie most of the season, because I liked her "entertainment" style. She is a lot of fun, but I was so disappointed in her routines last night, and I thought her freestyle performance was a slap in the face to everyone. Sort of a "I do not need to dance, my fans will vote me through, so there !!!! " attitude, and it turned me off. I hope that Helio wins. I do not like Mel B and her superior attitude. Also, Helio was the only one who was not in the entertainment field, a true novice, and he has done a wonderful job the last few shows.

jrstephens said:
I voted from my home phone. When I tried on the cell phone I could not get through, so, I texted from mine and my husband's. I have not voted all year but I am worried Marie is going to win b/c of her fan base!

I wanted to text but you had to have AT&T:grumpy: Marie's family alone would be enough votes! LOL

letscook04 said:
I wanted to text but you had to have AT&T:grumpy:

I have it since AT&T bought out Cingular. Which I liked Cingular better before the buy out.

mrssyvo said:
I had been rooting for Marie most of the season, because I liked her "entertainment" style. She is a lot of fun, but I was so disappointed in her routines last night, and I thought her freestyle performance was a slap in the face to everyone. Sort of a "I do not need to dance, my fans will vote me through, so there !!!! " attitude, and it turned me off. I hope that Helio wins. I do not like Mel B and her superior attitude. Also, Helio was the only one who was not in the entertainment field, a true novice, and he has done a wonderful job the last few shows.

DITTO!!!!!;)

Don't they have to do the quick step tonight?

jrstephens said:
This happened to me too! I got through on the home phone, but never did w/ my cell... neither could my MIL from hers or my FIL's!!

jrstephens said:

And she's not the best by far.

Helio is hella cute! He-he! He's a race car driver for heavens sake and he's good!

I want Mel to win. She has been consistent and the best dancer of the three left. Also I want Max to win!!!

I think Marie's freestyle last night was an attempt to hide her clumsiness.
I like Marie & she is a great entertainer, but I think the winner should be the best dancer.

I love Helio. He is so cute & a very good dancer. I won't be disappointed if he wins, I just want Max to have his chance. Julianne is an excellent dancer & teacher at her young age.

Best choreography of the season: Derek by far.

Enjoy the show!

ChefJWarren said:
I just want Max to win, forget about the celebs!!! Yummy.

Double yummy!
Rooting for Helio, though!

I won't say who won yet - for those who may not have seen it - but I'm quite happy with it!

:thumbup: :D

I thought it was great last night, and that ALL the dancers who got voted off did wonderful and I do think Mel and Helio pulled out all the stops and did great...I had one in mind to win, but would have been happy with either after seeing both performances..but I was happy with the outcome, I think it was right on...

Yes, although I liked Mel and Maks, I do like Julieanne and Helio. I think the underlining meaning here, is you take someone WHO had NO DANCING experience whatsoever, and make them into a dancer, such as Helio.

Mel on the other hand, has had performance experience, and it is with that, I don't think that is fair to the other dancers.

All in all, I enjoyed it.

I'm happy with the results. I wouldn't have been upset if Mel won, but I really wanted Helio to win.

I'm just glad that Marie was 3rd. I think that "babydoll" performance finally showed even her fan base that she just wasn't at the same level.

I am so happy for Helio!!

He will be on "Good Morning America" today!!!:)

WAY TO GO HELIO!!!!:balloon:

I had decided if he got booted off first, I was not watching the rest of the show! ha! I was so afraid that Marie's fan were going to pull her through again and was soooo happy when she was the first to go last night!:D

vwpamperedchef said:
Mel on the other hand, has had performance experience, and it is with that, I don't think that is fair to the other dancers.

Agreed! Doesn't seem fair to the non-performers. I think Helio is what this show is all about.

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm just glad that Marie was 3rd. I think that "babydoll" performance finally showed even her fan base that she just wasn't at the same level.

What was amazing to me...it wasn't much of a "dance" sort of speak. Hello! This is DANCING with the Stars...LOL!

I didn't watch this season, but I did record last nights show. Just from watching the clips and background pieces, I was rooting for Helio. I am glad he won...he was very charming/entertaining/fun/gorgeous/stellar smile/etc!! He looks like he would be just as charming and likable in real life!

I saw the previews for the new Dance Wars that starts in January. Looks like I have found my next show that I will need to DVR!

did you see as soon as helio won it was annouced online that he broke up with his fiancee?

I didn't see that! It must take alot out of a DH/DW, BF or GF to have your sweetie rehersing all those long hours with someone as hot as those professionals or the celebs. Not to mention some of the positions they get in to!:eek: How hard it must have been for Mel's hubby or Cameron's wife.:grumpy: I hope none of them were the jealous type like Sara Evan's hubby was that other season.

I actually only watched the end of last nights show. Now I'm going to get my cake in a cup out of the microwave and watch the rest of the show.:D

Last edited:
ginamkiely said:
did you see as soon as helio won it was annouced online that he broke up with his fiancee?

Didn't see that? Maybe he and Julianne are getting together. They are so cute together. NOT that I condone cheating ont he fiance if that is so, HAHA!!!:D

Yea...I certainly don't wish that on him and his ex-fiance, but he and Julianne had TONS of chemestry! They looked so good together too!

Related to Who Do You Want to Win Dancing With the Stars?

1. Who are the top contenders to win Dancing With the Stars this season?

The top contenders for this season's Dancing With the Stars are usually determined by the judges' scores and the audience's votes. As of now, the top contenders for this season are Helio Castroneves, Bobby Bones, and Evanna Lynch.

2. Why do you think Helio Castroneves should win?

I believe Helio Castroneves should win because he has consistently performed well throughout the season and has received high scores from the judges. He also has a strong fan base that has been voting for him every week.

3. What does Max's comment about Marie not deserving to be in the final three mean?

Max's comment about Marie not deserving to be in the final three means that he believes there were other more talented dancers who should have made it to the final three instead of her. He is expressing his opinion on the judges' decision to keep Marie in the competition.

4. Do the judges' scores or the audience's votes have a bigger impact on the results?

Both the judges' scores and the audience's votes play a significant role in determining the results of Dancing With the Stars. However, the audience's votes have a slightly bigger impact as they ultimately decide who stays and who goes through their votes.

5. Is it fair for contestants like Bobby Bones, who have no dance experience, to compete against trained dancers?

Dancing With the Stars is a competition that welcomes all levels of dance experience, and it is fair for contestants like Bobby Bones to compete against trained dancers. The show is not just about technical dance skills, but also about growth, improvement, and entertainment value. Plus, the audience votes for their favorite dancers, regardless of their dance background.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • Poll
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
itsjustCarla