• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Jolynn Barnhill...please Email Me - Re: Box Tops

In summary, to collect and submit Box Tops for Jolynn Barnhill's fundraiser, you can look for participating products with the Box Tops for Education logo, cut them out, and give them to Jolynn or her representative. You can find a list of participating products on the Box Tops for Education website or on the Pampered Chef website. You can also submit digital Box Tops by using the Box Tops for Education app and selecting Jolynn's fundraiser as the recipient. Each Box Top is worth 10 cents, with some products having Bonus Box Tops worth more. Expired Box Tops cannot be submitted for Jolynn's fundraiser.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
JoLynn,
I've sent you a PM too, I got that certificate you send, there's info I need from you, I can't find your phone # to call you.....please PM me so I can give you a call.

This is to be entered by tonight at midnight, so I'm hoping you get on the computer.

Thanks,

Lisa

PS,
If you know JoLynn, please let her know I"m trying to get ahold of her.

Are your girls winning, Lisa?

I think from what people have said, we've had Most sent in from different places....but we've also had things sent from Germany and a couple other countries for other children....so we might not win the big prize but my girls are very excited that Mom's PC family has helped them out.

Lisa

JoLynn
Thanks so much for the call. They are registered and good. Thanks again,

Lisa

Glad we were able to get it figured out!

JoLynn

1. How do I collect and submit Box Tops for Jolynn Barnhill's fundraiser?

To collect Box Tops for Jolynn Barnhill's fundraiser, simply look for participating products with the Box Tops for Education logo. Cut out the Box Tops from the packaging and save them in a safe place. Then, you can submit them to Jolynn Barnhill or her designated representative to be counted towards her fundraiser.

2. How do I know which products have Box Tops for Education?

You can find a list of participating products on the Box Tops for Education website or on the Pampered Chef website. You can also look for the Box Tops for Education logo on the packaging of participating products.

3. Can I submit digital Box Tops for Jolynn Barnhill's fundraiser?

Yes, you can submit digital Box Tops for Jolynn Barnhill's fundraiser by downloading the Box Tops for Education app and scanning your receipts. Just make sure to select Jolynn Barnhill's fundraiser as the recipient when submitting your digital Box Tops.

4. How much money does Jolynn Barnhill's fundraiser receive for each Box Top?

Each Box Top is worth 10 cents for Jolynn Barnhill's fundraiser. However, some products may have Bonus Box Tops that are worth more. Make sure to check the Box Tops for Education website for the current value of Bonus Box Tops.

5. Can I still submit expired Box Tops for Jolynn Barnhill's fundraiser?

No, unfortunately expired Box Tops cannot be submitted for Jolynn Barnhill's fundraiser. Make sure to check the expiration date on each Box Top before submitting them to ensure they are still valid.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookindiva63
Replies
Views
jbachen
  • jbarnhill
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies