• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pop Tops & Go Play From Nestle...

If anyone does not have kids in school anymore and still saves them, please let me know!! We could really use them!
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hi guys! I wondered if anyone has pop tops from soda, veggies, formula health drinks, or any pop tops lying around. We're collecting them for our school and with 3 kids in school, I'd like to help out. :) I know some people collect them but arent' sure what to do with them. I'll be happy to take them off of your hands!

We also collect Nestle water labels called Go Play.

We also collect Box Tops for Education and Campbells soup labels.

If anybody has any of these that they'd like to donate to me and my children's school, I'd be so appreciative!

Thank you!! You can pm me if you'd like to help out!

THANK YOU!!!:D

LOL - we collect the pop tops and boxtops as well...but if i caome across nestle and soup can lables I'll send em your way!

Someone tell me more about pop tops.... are we talking the little metal thing you lift to open a soda can? We do not collect them in our area if that is the case I will adopt your kids on that one Kristi....

dannyzmom said:
LOL - we collect the pop tops and boxtops as well...but if i caome across nestle and soup can lables I'll send em your way!

Thanks Carolyn!! I appreciate it more than you know!!

Jenni said:
Someone tell me more about pop tops.... are we talking the little metal thing you lift to open a soda can? We do not collect them in our area if that is the case I will adopt your kids on that one Kristi....

Hey Jenni, Yes, they're the little tops from soda cans and other cans (see above post) and we turn them in to help the Ronald McDonald house. They house parents whose children are in the hospital and my sister stayed there for months. It's a cause dear to my heart and if I can give back, I want to tell everyone!!

Thank you Jenni!!!

PampMomof3 said:
Thanks Carolyn!! I appreciate it more than you know!!

Hey Jenni, Yes, they're the little tops from soda cans and other cans (see above post) and we turn them in to help the Ronald McDonald house. They house parents whose children are in the hospital and my sister stayed there for months. It's a cause dear to my heart and if I can give back, I want to tell everyone!!

Thank you Jenni!!!

I live right by a Ronald McDonald house and I never knew that about the pop tops. I will start saving :) I will PM you when I get a bunch....

Jenni said:
I live right by a Ronald McDonald house and I never knew that about the pop tops. I will start saving :) I will PM you when I get a bunch....

Thank you. We don't drink soda anymore (since Jan 1st :D) so I'm pulling them off of my veggies and soup cans. :)

I'd help ya if we didn't collect them too:) Our schools do all the labels, and my dd's Girl Scout troop is collecting pop tabs. We're going to make a big trip to take them to the Ronald Mcdonald house.

I would help too, but my son's school save as all of those things, and the Oklahoma4H group save the pop tops. They have collected thousands of dollars worth of pop tops. You can also get them off of cat food.

Thanks everyone for you support! I think we're all in the same boat!

IF anyone does not have kids in school anymore and still saves them, please let me know!! We could really use them!

THANK YOU!!!

bumping!

Anyone else have any just lying around? :)

1. What is the purpose of "Pop Tops & Go Play From Nestle..."?

The purpose of "Pop Tops & Go Play From Nestle..." is to provide convenient and portable snack options for busy individuals. These snacks come in resealable containers and are perfect for on-the-go snacking.

2. Are the snacks in "Pop Tops & Go Play From Nestle..." healthy?

Yes, the snacks in "Pop Tops & Go Play From Nestle..." are made with high-quality ingredients and are a healthier alternative to traditional snacks. They are free from artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives.

3. Are there different flavors available in "Pop Tops & Go Play From Nestle..."?

Yes, "Pop Tops & Go Play From Nestle..." offers a variety of flavors including nuts, dried fruits, and chocolate-covered treats. There is something for everyone's taste preferences.

4. Can I purchase "Pop Tops & Go Play From Nestle..." in bulk for events or parties?

Yes, "Pop Tops & Go Play From Nestle..." offers bulk purchasing options for events and parties. You can contact a Pampered Chef consultant to place a bulk order and receive a discount.

5. Are "Pop Tops & Go Play From Nestle..." products exclusive to Pampered Chef?

No, "Pop Tops & Go Play From Nestle..." products can also be found in select grocery stores. However, by purchasing through Pampered Chef, you are supporting a consultant and their business, as well as receiving the convenience of having the products delivered to your doorstep.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • magentablue
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • Kinder_nole