• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Items for Sale: Downsizing Business - Email [email protected]

In summary, the downsizing sale includes a variety of products from the inventory such as kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. To purchase items, send an email to [email protected] and payment can be made through PayPal or credit card. There are no restrictions on purchasing items, but sales are final and on a first-come, first-served basis. Items from the sale can be combined with other Pampered Chef products, but regular pricing will apply. There is no warranty or return policy, but any issues can be addressed by contacting [email protected].
jbarnhill
Silver Member
I need to downsize my business so I am would like to get rid of a lot of stuff. Everything is new and still in the package/box unless otherwise noted. Please email at [email protected] if you are interested in a list. I accept paypal!

Thanks
JoLynn

listi just emailed you
thanks

I just emailed you.

email sent

I am interested in any business supplies you might be getting rid of. Please email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Just sent you an email:)

anyone gotten a response yet?

linojackie said:
anyone gotten a response yet?

I just emailed you a few minutes ago.

Thanks! :D

Related to New Items for Sale: Downsizing Business - Email [email protected]

1. What types of products are included in the downsizing sale?

The downsizing sale includes a variety of products from our inventory, including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. These items are all in excellent condition and are being offered at discounted prices to make room for new inventory.

2. How can I purchase items from the downsizing sale?

To purchase items from the downsizing sale, please send an email to [email protected] with the specific items you are interested in. Our team will respond to your email with availability and pricing information. Payment can be made through PayPal or credit card.

3. Are there any restrictions on purchasing items from the downsizing sale?

No, there are no restrictions on purchasing items from the downsizing sale. However, please note that all sales are final and items are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. We recommend acting quickly if you see an item you want to ensure it is still available.

4. Can I combine items from the downsizing sale with other Pampered Chef products in my order?

Yes, you can combine items from the downsizing sale with other Pampered Chef products in your order. However, please note that the discounted prices only apply to items included in the downsizing sale. Regular pricing will apply to any additional items in your order.

5. Is there a warranty or return policy for items purchased from the downsizing sale?

Items purchased from the downsizing sale are sold as-is and all sales are final. There is no warranty or return policy for these items. However, if there are any issues with the product upon delivery, please contact us at [email protected] and we will do our best to resolve the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • jbarnhill
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • BethCooks4U