• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need to Clear Out My Attic. Current and Discontinued Items. Email

In summary, you can sell a variety of items from your attic, including household appliances, kitchenware, home decor, clothing, and collectibles through our platform as long as they are in good condition. If you purchased items from Pampered Chef, you can check their status on our website or contact customer service. You can also sell items that are no longer in their original packaging, but accurately describe the condition in your listing. There are no fees or commissions for selling items through Pampered Chef, and to list your items for sale, simply create an account on our website and follow the prompts to create a listing with clear photos and accurate descriptions.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I need to clear out my attic. Current and discontinued items. Email me for the list.ETA: please email me for list so I don't miss your request.<-- click on my user name and then "email..."

Last edited:
Re: Sale!Please email a list to [email protected]. Thank you, Marla

Re: Sale!Remember to email. Don't just put it here or I may miss your request.

<--- click on my user name and "send email..."

1. What types of items can I sell from my attic?

You can sell a variety of items from your attic, including household appliances, kitchenware, home decor, clothing, and collectibles. As long as the items are in good condition, there is a high chance that they will sell through our platform.

2. How do I know if my items are discontinued?

If you purchased the items from Pampered Chef, you can check the product's status on our website or by contacting our customer service team. If you are unsure, you can also reach out to us for assistance.

3. Can I sell items that are no longer in their original packaging?

Yes, you can sell items that are no longer in their original packaging. However, please make sure to accurately describe the condition of the item in your listing so buyers know what to expect.

4. Do I need to pay any fees to sell my items through Pampered Chef?

No, there are no fees or commissions for selling items through Pampered Chef. You keep 100% of the profits from your sales.

5. How do I list my items for sale on Pampered Chef?

To list your items for sale, simply create an account on our website, click on the "Sell" tab, and follow the prompts to create a listing. Make sure to include clear photos and accurate descriptions to attract potential buyers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tara28
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedChef4U
  • smspamperedchef