• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sale Need to Empty My Closets a Bit

In summary, when preparing for a garage sale, start by going through your closets and identifying items to include in the sale. Price your items at a discounted rate and consider offering bundle deals. It is helpful to have packaging materials on hand for buyers. Spread the word about the sale through social media, local groups, or flyers. If there are unsold items, you could donate them to a charity or try selling them online or at a future sale.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I need to make some room for the new Spring items and seriously empty out my closets a bit.
All items are NEW. All are for sale for 30% off retail. Shipping is from 33073. Paypal ONLY. Please EMAIL ME at [email protected] for the list.

just PMed you....

I still have lots more stuff available - email me for the list!

You've all got mail :)

I have added a few more things to the list and some things have sold...

Last edited:

1. How do I know which items to include in the sale?

Start by going through your closets and identifying items that you no longer use or need. Look for items that are in good condition and could be useful to someone else.

2. How should I price my items?

We recommend pricing your items at a discounted rate compared to their original price. You could also consider grouping similar items together and offering a bundle deal.

3. Do I need to provide packaging for the items?

Yes, it would be helpful to have some packaging materials on hand, such as boxes or bags. This will make it easier for buyers to transport their purchases.

4. How should I advertise the sale?

You can spread the word through social media, local community groups, or by creating flyers to post in your neighborhood. You could also consider asking friends and family to share the information with their networks.

5. What do I do with the items that don't sell?

If there are still items remaining after the sale, you could consider donating them to a local charity or thrift store. You could also try selling them online or at a future garage sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smspamperedchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Michelle's Kitchen
  • dannyzmom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • dannyzmom