• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Know Your Prep Bowls Fit in Party Sticks?

In summary, the lady on the call said that our prep bowls fit in the party sticks. She also mentioned that they can be used for dips, condiments, and tea lights.
cewcooks
:)Took a teleclass yesterday and the lady on the call said our prep bowls fit in the party sticks! I did not even think of that, I just wanted to share something good!

hmmm, ok...so did they give any suggestions as to what to do with a prep bowl in the party sticks??? I'm drawing a blank right now (but that could be because I haven't drank a full cup of coffee yet!!! ;) )

Dip! And you put chips, pretzels or veggies in a cup (or party hat) in another party stick.

yes, please share 'cuz they aren't big enough to hold a serving of chips (for me anyway)& who wants to eat M & M's with a glass of wine or bottle of beer:)

Maybe mixed nuts and wine/beer. I'll have to brainstorm what you can use them for, they did mention the party hats idea though.

I think it'd be cute to put M&Ms or something similar and spread the sticks all over so there's a little snacking everywhere.

I also saw a picture somewhere (can't remember where now) with a paper cone filled with chips or crackers or something in one stick and next to it was another stick with the prep bowl with dip in it.

What about putting something in the big one with chips - that's a lot of chips for people!

redsoxgirl said:
I think it'd be cute to put M&Ms or something similar and spread the sticks all over so there's a little snacking everywhere.

I also saw a picture somewhere (can't remember where now) with a paper cone filled with chips or crackers or something in one stick and next to it was another stick with the prep bowl with dip in it.

What about putting something in the big one with chips - that's a lot of chips for people!

That's in our July newsletter! Sooooo cute!

Teresa Lynn said:
yes, please share 'cuz they aren't big enough to hold a serving of chips (for me anyway)& who wants to eat M & M's with a glass of wine or bottle of beer:)

I was thinking who WOULDN'T want to do that?

[B]ok, I've figured it out it will be perfect for salsa in one, guacamole in another, corona in a third OR if I'm sipping wine (sorry my wine goes in a frozen mug so it will have to be at my feet on the ground) but the prep bowls can hold my grapes, brie chunks, salted almonds[/B]

Can someone post an attachment of the party sticks and prep bowls from the CN? I can't access the american consultant's corner since I am a canadian consultant??? it sounds really cute. You all have a lot of great ideas in your news as well. Its' a shame that we can't share these ideas from all of the countries so that we call all prosper and learn from them.

Teresa Lynn said:
[B]ok, I've figured it out it will be perfect for salsa in one, guacamole in another, corona in a third OR if I'm sipping wine (sorry my wine goes in a frozen mug so it will have to be at my feet on the ground) but the prep bowls can hold my grapes, brie chunks, salted almonds[/B]

I was just going to say dips (for chips or fruit) or condiments?:confused:

katie0128 said:
I was thinking who WOULDN'T want to do that?

me too, Katie!

How about tea lights!!!!!

RossDeb2 said:
Can someone post an attachment of the party sticks and prep bowls from the CN? I can't access the american consultant's corner since I am a canadian consultant??? it sounds really cute. You all have a lot of great ideas in your news as well. Its' a shame that we can't share these ideas from all of the countries so that we call all prosper and learn from them.

Here ya go!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b8d922b3127ccec4d30854304400000040O08Absmjli1btwe3nwE/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D480/ry%3D320/

Teresa Lynn said:

Can I sit next to you??:)
I am so excited to use these for my daughter's birthday party next weekend. She is only 2, but the guests will enjoy snacks and glass holders all around!

Thanks for the photo!

anytime :)

I have the party sticks, was so excited about them and I never use them, I really should, this gives me inspiration to get them out :)

If its a birthday party or something you can buy those matching party cone hats and use the hat for snacks and place in party sticks

Not be a downer, but I'm just concerned about how well they will "stand up" to someone trying to dip a chip or veggie into them? I can just see them to start wavering and then ker-splat! A mess all over!!

I wouldn't use them for a party for a couple of reasons
1. prep bowls aren't big enough to hold anything when we have parties & I wouldn't have near enough for everyone to have one.
2. We don't party on the grass our patio connects to our gazebo which connects to our pool and then opens off to another big deck with more patio tables & chaise lounges.
I would cringe if someone stuck them in my potted plants.
I do like the party sticks but they will stay in my camper

Just a quick story regarding the party sticks.

Last weekend DH and I went to a small local outdoor concert (held in a courtyard). I brought a bottle of wine and, on a lark, a party stick. (I joked w/DH about the free advertising.) Well, the couple next to me went nuts over the party stick. They were out of state and just happened to be at the concert. She asked I contact her next week to book a catalog show. So, use those sticks! :)

legacypc46 said:
Just a quick story regarding the party sticks.

Last weekend DH and I went to a small local outdoor concert (held in a courtyard). I brought a bottle of wine and, on a lark, a party stick. (I joked w/DH about the free advertising.) Well, the couple next to me went nuts over the party stick. They were out of state and just happened to be at the concert. She asked I contact her next week to book a catalog show. So, use those sticks! :)

That's awesome Kris!

legacypc46 said:
Just a quick story regarding the party sticks. Last weekend DH and I went to a small local outdoor concert (held in a courtyard). I brought a bottle of wine and, on a lark, a party stick. (I joked w/DH about the free advertising.) Well, the couple next to me went nuts over the party stick. They were out of state and just happened to be at the concert. She asked I contact her next week to book a catalog show. So, use those sticks! :)
Reminds me I need to bring them to my niece's b-day party today. There will be two games of bean bags going and my BIL wants them to hold his drink while he plays! I should make sure I have a few catalogs handy....

1. What are Party Sticks and Prep Bowls?

Party Sticks and Prep Bowls are versatile kitchen tools that can be used for both food preparation and serving. The Party Sticks are small skewers that can be used to create appetizers, fruit kabobs, or even mini desserts. The Prep Bowls are small bowls that can be used to hold ingredients during cooking or to serve small portions of dips, sauces, or toppings.

2. How many Party Sticks and Prep Bowls come in a set?

Our Party Sticks and Prep Bowls come in a set of 12 each. This provides enough sticks and bowls for a small gathering or party, but multiple sets can be purchased for larger events.

3. Are Party Sticks and Prep Bowls dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the Party Sticks and Prep Bowls are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. They are also made of durable materials that can withstand repeated use in the dishwasher without getting damaged.

4. Can Party Sticks and Prep Bowls be used for hot and cold foods?

Yes, Party Sticks and Prep Bowls are safe to use for both hot and cold foods. The sticks are heat-resistant and can be used on the grill or in the oven, while the bowls are also safe to use with hot foods. They can also be used to serve cold foods such as dips, salads, or fruits.

5. Are Party Sticks and Prep Bowls BPA-free?

Yes, both the Party Sticks and Prep Bowls are BPA-free. This means they are made of safe and non-toxic materials that are free from harmful chemicals. You can use them with confidence knowing that they are safe for you and your family to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • atpchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies